The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Actual RP ((Posts Within))  (Read 11338 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Actual RP ((Posts Within))
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 07:58:13 PM »
*~"I suppose so," She replied,"That's the only logical explanation I could think of, though." Nyx looked back at the kitsune and smirked a bit. "I still don't believe that you should be ruled over by another dragon. But that's just my opinion. I seem to deviate from the 'traditonal dragoness,' though."~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Zero3384
    • Awards
  • Species: 9-tailed Kitsune/Celestrial of the species
  • Coloring: Silver with black markings on ears and legs, white tips on tails
  • Height: depends on form
  • Weight: depends on form
  • Build: muscular and slim/ built for power and agility
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »
*nods respectfully*

Zero: Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I appluad your sense of open-mindedness...however if my home we would be declared as heretics, not only are the foxes and kitsunes slaves, but they beleive that it is what they were meant for while the dragons...well you understand at this point

*suddenly collapses as a powerful force pushes it's way into his mind*

Flametongue: YOU HAVE REVEALED OUR EXISTANCE TO A NON-PLANESWALKER! DEATH...DEATH IS THE ONLY ANSWER!

Darkclaw: INDEED, HE MUST PAY FOR HIS SINS!

Mirrorwing: SILENCE! .....Zero, have you not realized your actions? You have jepordized your home and our well-being, already the dark one moves closer, you have changed and not for the better...

Whitestorm: Mirrorwing, he must suffer for his herecy...death is the only option

Mirrorwing: No...he is banished and he is stripped of his powers, Zero...you are no longer welcome to traverse the realms freely, I am not happy that I had to do this, but it was neccessary for our protection

Zero: [......I understand, my master]

Mirrorwing: No...not your master...you are no longer in my service, now I shall take my leave

*with that the force disipates from his mind*

Zero: I...am banished....and stripped of my powers and foresight, nothing can be done so don't even try...once the judgement is cast...there is nothing that can un-cast it

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »
*~She gazed at the kitsune, her eyes emotionless for a brief moment. "Surely you have a small bit of power... Enough to get to that realm," Nyx said softly. "I'd like to speak with these dragons. They shouldn't be able to strip your powers. I have no one to tell your secrets to;" Her voice was risong with anger by now,"I have not spread their precious information, and I don't plan to." The dragoness's tail swayed sharply. "To remove your powers is injust."~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 08:37:59 PM »
*smiles a bit and looks back at his tails, noticing only two remaining*

Zero: They were gracious enough to leave me two tails and not just one...as for your request...I can try, but...wouldn't your territory be left unguarded? I wish that you not to lose your territory over me

*blinks and sits down on his haunches, looking at her*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 09:10:52 PM »
*~ The black wyrm tilted her head to one side. "I can always win my terriroy back... I don't mind... I am only the guardian of the land. To put it simply: The land was here before I was, It's here when I am, and it will be here when I'm gone."~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 09:19:51 PM »
*smirks and nods*

Zero: Ok, if you're sure...

*with that, he twiches his remaining two tails and strains a bit, but manages to open a portal to the outer realms*

Zero: There...huff...it's open...huff...lets go

*quickly steps in and motions for the dragoness to follow*

Zero: Hurry, I don know how long it's gonna stay open

HybridX

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 10:01:34 PM »
*drags the two tailed feline in through the portal and roars at him, looking pretty annoyed at being woken up by someone standing on his tail, puts my claws to his face and asks what he is doing here*"Why have you come here and why do you see it fit to wake me up by standing on my tail."*glances through the portal and sees the other with him and swiftly pulls her through aswell.*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2007, 05:33:41 PM »
*~The dragoness was surprised to see that there was a creature on the other side waiting. She was even more surprised when it pulled her into the portal. The thing picked up Zero and puts it's claws to the kitsune's face. "HEY!" she shouted, "Drop the kitsune! He's had a bad day already... If you want to pick on someone, pick on me!" She stood on her haunches and let out a foreboding roar and spread her wings until the tips touched; and her claws began to be enveloped by a black aurora...~*

HybridX

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2007, 06:08:58 PM »
*shoots a glare at the dragoness and repeats his question"Why have you disturbe dme from my sleep.. ANSWER ME" *i roar and drop the feline on the floor and seal the portal behind you with my hand befone anyone else decides to bother me*"You must have come here for a reason, now i demand to know what it is!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2007, 06:18:38 PM »
*~The dragoness locked eyes with the creature. "I'm here to speak with Darkclaw, flametongue, and mirrorwing." she explained, "I'm sorry if we've woken you up, but we haven't the time to sit and chitchat." She picked Zero and began walking away from the grumpy creature.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2007, 08:50:56 PM »
*blinks in confusion as he is first threatened and then rescued and then carried off*

Zero: ummm...I think we entered the wrong realm Nyx...and my sincerest apologies, I was merely trying to open a portal to my own realm, I had no intention of stepping on your tail...miss..whatever your name is...I apologize again! [Things get more and more strange by the passing moment...]

*looks up at Nyx and smirks*

Zero: I think I can walk now...let me try again

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 08:54:21 PM »
*~Nyx looked at the kitsune with a smirk, and then sat him down. "Do your stuff." She said softly.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 10:05:49 PM »
*blinks and places a paw on an invisible surface before a portal opens up, only smaller then the first one*

Zero: hmmmm....that can not be good, I do hope you can fit your wings through, Nyx, it's gonna be a tight squeeze

*smiles nervously while walking partially in and looking back at her*

HybridX

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2007, 08:02:39 PM »
*Stops the two before they leave by grabbing them by their tails, just tight enough to halt them* ONE. i am NOT a Miss, and Two, Why do you seek them?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2007, 09:17:20 PM »
*~The dragoness slapped her tail out of the creature's hand. "I'll tell YOU!" She shouted, now angry that he had pulled her by her tail. "A) I'm not telling you why. This is why that kitsune is in trouble." She had one talon pressed in his face," and furthermore,  NO ONE, pulls my tail." With that, she shrank her figure until she had completely transformed into a panther. She nodded to the kitsune, indicating that she was taking her leave, and dove through the portal.~*