The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Actual RP ((Posts Within))  (Read 11288 times)

Offline Skye Tigar

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Coyote
  • Coloring: Golden-brown
  • Height: 4'3"
  • Weight: 125 LBs
  • Build: Thin Muscled
Re: Actual RP ((Posts Within))
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2007, 12:39:58 AM »
She looked at him, reading his Expression and replied after her sigh "Skye, My names Skye." she saw his eyes glance beyond her, She turned around and saw more Creatures gathering. She now thought that this was because of maybe her, her paws flamed up as she turned  with a quick mumble to the kit "Bye... now" She bolted past a few kits and wolves. And back into the dark forest where she Climbed up to the top of her den in the water and layed there.

She saw it was getting Dark and Got out of the water, walked down a smooth Long trail on the side of the den and walked along the small bridge which led her into her house Being able to not get wet even though she Already was. She lay ed on her hay after shaking the water off and grabbed a night Snack of food From the side of the den (inside it) She saw that the food was now empty so she decided to go hunting the next day. her lids shut and she was fast asleep.

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Zero3384
    • Awards
  • Species: 9-tailed Kitsune/Celestrial of the species
  • Coloring: Silver with black markings on ears and legs, white tips on tails
  • Height: depends on form
  • Weight: depends on form
  • Build: muscular and slim/ built for power and agility
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2007, 01:01:07 AM »
*blinks as the coyote runs off as the others look warily at him*

[Did I say something wrong Nyx?]

Shadowfang: Hmph! Who dares intrude on my master's territory?

Zero: Ummm...we're...looking for passage to Mirrorwing's territory..and what was wrong with that coyote back there? She said hi and...

Shadowfang: SILENCE! You will speak when spoken too...kit! Follow me...I will lead you to my master, Darkclaw...he will decide if you are to be banished or allowed to traverse into Mirrorwing's realm

*shrinks back behind Nyx while lowering himself as much as possible to show submission before the nine-tailed fox of darkness*

(Shadowfang: 9-tailed kitsune, totally immune to Darkness and can phase shift into another's shadow)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2007, 01:11:39 AM »
*~Shifting her wings and standing strong, Nyx looked at Zero. Am I to go with you? she questioned him telepathically.~*

Offline Skye Tigar

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Coyote
  • Coloring: Golden-brown
  • Height: 4'3"
  • Weight: 125 LBs
  • Build: Thin Muscled
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2007, 01:17:51 AM »
She yawns Gracfully and Stretches herself, her babyblue paw sruck out like lighnting then she shook her head left to right and Looked outside. it was still dark. she sighed hoping the light would come back. Night was when she could hide in all of furres shadows. she heard her master calling her. but she ignored those calls and hoped over the bridge and the water and Ran through the trees back to the meadow. while she was running her eyes turned into a lime green laser colour. She senced the heat. Also ones with no soul. Also Furres that are cold blooded.

She Ran abit far into the meadow. but luckly nobuddy was there. She ran to where she last saw the kit and dragoness.

Jumere: *Shadows Cross the sky* Skye. Come to me at once.!

Skye:*ignores his calls*

she ignored all the calls and ran more into The meadow. She saw a tall black feathe in a fade and chased it. it was the dragoness walking with Thy kit. She halted, skidded abit and hid behind some trees while she let no sound from her paws. She followed them.

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2007, 10:14:55 PM »
*looks to Nyx and nods though watching the others around him in sheer nervousness*

[It would be a good idea Nyx......in case they figure out who I am....you can vouch and argue them down.....please?]

*lowers his gaze as some of the 3 and 4 tailed kitsunes glare at him while softly following the 9-tailed kitsune's path*

[Inari.....have mercy on me]

Shadowfang: [Keep your thoughts silent...pup! Master Darkclaw is very upset that someone breached his realm.....consider yourself lucky to have a dragoness accompany you...]

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2007, 10:20:32 PM »
*~Nyx nodded back and followed Zero as he was being scolded by DarkFang telepathically. She restrained a growl that gathered in her throat so as not to get the poor kitsune in more trouble than what he already may be.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2007, 07:09:54 PM »
*Zero slowly followed Shadowfang while keeping his head and tails lowered, knowing any sign of pride from a 2-tailed kitsune in front of a 9-tailed one would be considered disrespectful*

Permission to speak, lord Shadowfang?

Shadowfang: Granted...though be wise with your words, kit.

Who was that coyote I saw earlier? She approached me, said hi, and ran off

Shadowfang: Skye...her names Skye, now quiet...we're in the prescence of the great Darkclaw

*Zero looked up and began backing up, bumping into Nyx's left foreleg as he looked upon the giant dragon of darkness*

Shadowfang: Ahem...ummm...Lord Darkclaw...there are..some...uhh....visitors here to ask something of you

Darkclaw: mmmm....and why should I let them pass into Mirrorwing's realm? Why shouldn't I destroy them or keep them for my own?

*Zero gulped and looked pleadingly at Nyx as the giant dragon lord stepped towards them, towering a good 50 stories above them*

Darkclaw: I know your wishes...I heard them clear as day when you stepped into my realm...speak your reasons or leave!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2007, 02:00:02 PM »
Nyx stepped in front of Zero and looked up at the larger dragon (foolishly) in a challenging manner. At the sight of him, her anger had been re-ignited. "I ask that you allow us into Mirrorwing's realm. This kitsune has been unjustly stripped of his powers. Although it is granted that he gave me information of these other worlds, I am merely like a drifter. I have no home, no family, no friends. Nobody to share this information with. And being a dragoness, I keep my secrets very well. As for destroying me... I won't go down without a fight. And keeping me as your own? I would never be ruled by another. I'd rather be destroyed." Her tail swayed back and fourth in an annoyed manner. "I don't plan to leave without access into Mirrorwing's realm."
Nyx silently in the back of her mind hoped that she had not doomed the kitsune and herself.... But her anger had gotten the best of her, and her mouth uttered disrespect to Darkclaw, she was sure. She still stood strong preparing to defend her ground if she had angered Darkclaw, even if he was much bigger and stronger. She would fight him if it came down to it. After all, she really had nothing to lose.

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2007, 12:20:57 AM »
*Zero gulped and laid down in a submissive manner as the two dragon's talked*

Darkclaw: A kitsune unjustly stripped of his tails?! HA! There has been no servant that has done anything wrong to rouse our anger younge dragoness....unless you mean Zero....wait a minuet...that kit there, please step forward

*Zero wimpered and kept his head and tails lowered as he stepped towards the enormous dragon*

Darkclaw: What is your name younge kit?

Uhhh....ummmm.....Zyris, my lord Darkclaw

Darkclaw: Zyris...right.....as for you mizz Nyx....you have a sharp tongue, if you weren't of draconic lineage....I would have incinerated you by now...but tell me.....how is Zero fairing? I know he was sent to your territory.....tell me, how is he doing knowing that he is now a pathetic little weakling hiding from the gods

*Zero curled up in sadness and despair, wimpering softly as the dragon lord's words struck his heart and mind like bolts of lightning*