The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Actual RP ((Posts Within))  (Read 11331 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Actual RP ((Posts Within))
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 08:20:35 PM »
*~After no response, Nyx turned her head thoughtfully in the direction in which her acute hearing picked up a rather loud "thunk." There were many new visitors coming onto her plains... She once again, poked her head between the water of the falls to see a dark kitsune limping along the sweetgrass. The black wyrm exited from her cave as the sun began to rise. She had no clue why, but she felt the need to welcome the injured guest. There was something that she could not put her talon on about this one... as if he'd already been associated with dragons. Quietly, on all fours she walked toward the nine-tailed fox; she did not feel that she needed to fly and make a dramatic entrance.~*
((Zero; I'm not sure how you want your character to respond, so here ya go... I hand the reigns to joo. x3))

Offline Youngbull

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Lord of the Darkness...
    • youngbull.net!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (Canis Lupus)
  • Coloring: black fur, honey-blonde hair.
  • Height: 170,3cm.
  • Weight: in kilos: ca. 70kg last measure: 67.9kg
  • Build: strong, attractive, slightly muscular
Re: Actual RP ((Posts Within))
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 08:47:32 AM »
(kinda new to this so here we go, not just for the fun, but also for the experience i'll get from it.
anywhoo, i have 3 main forms a wolf dark as the night, my usual furry form and that of a pitch black raven, both animal forms given from my pagan gods leader odin, against 100 years of loyal service, on top of that i've claimed the realm of shadows and darkness as my own, harnessing it's powers and uses it as a safe haven and a means of transportation over great distances, with this came the curse of eternal youth, pretty much like dracula ^^)

- the pitchblack raven observes the dragon closely with curiosity as the leviathan crawls along the forestground towards its limbing target, moving with extreme caution not to alert him.
the raven establishes on her fairly good looks and the way she moved that it must be a female
then feels a troubling presence nearby and creeps runs through it's spine, making the raven into waggling on the Branch, spreading its wing and shaking from the evil feeling coming over him as he tryes to figure out with the vision of true sight what it was, but stops trying when he feels the amount of evil capsoled in the presence was too overwhelming to measure. and shakes his feathers again as if to shake the evil feeling of. suddenly the sight of the majestic leviathan seemed of no importance, this new presence must be located, and if possibly revieled, the pagan gods was expecting as much of him and he knew they would see it as unloyal not to. troublet by these thoughts the raven spreads its wings and flyes towards the summit of the mountain sensing the presence being at a high altitude...

when the raven reached what felt like the right height he found a plateau landing there, then slowly in a shadowy smog turnes into shadowgray wolfwith eyes the same color as that of the raven, still using the vision of true sight as Odin surely would like to see whatever troubled the world of his and other gods followers. the dark almost black wolf shaked his fur gently to get of all the feathers that were still stuck in his dark fur, grinning and spitting out feathers that had gotten into his muzzle as he transformed, when he was done he sat there breathing with the tongue hanging out catching breath after the long and tiresome flight. then he stuck the tongue back into the muzzle, makes a low yawn and shakes the head as to recoop. his senses told him the presence was near, so he starts sniffle around, then all of a sudden he raises his head and looks to the right, looking into thin air, still, he feels certain there is something there, he taps into the powers of the gods and channels the energies through his pitch black vision of true sight.
the he saw them, hovering in the thin air, two enormous eyes looking down at him, judging, curious, and penetrating, the eyes them self was a deep green colour, as empy and feelingless as his own.
the wolf sniffled at it, trying to catch scent of it, but to no use it was as though they was not even there.
he tryed again just to make certain, but result ended the same. yet the wolf lures forth a hint to a smile, he finds something... something familiar about this entity that seems to be outside space and times natural limits.

((there we go shini, do your stuff))
This shadow inside me, growing out of control, merging, scorching, pulling me in. Strangely enough, i don't resist, i'v been here before."

Youngbull.
my art:
http://www.youngbull.net
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/youngbull/
art topic: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=4659.0
my IMVU homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?av=Youngbull

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Zero3384
    • Awards
  • Species: 9-tailed Kitsune/Celestrial of the species
  • Coloring: Silver with black markings on ears and legs, white tips on tails
  • Height: depends on form
  • Weight: depends on form
  • Build: muscular and slim/ built for power and agility
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 03:20:49 AM »
*lookes up and sees the large dragoness approaching him and immiedieatly comes to the right response*

Zero: Oh...crud...I am so toast

*struggels to get back on his feet and unfurls his tails but winces at a slight pain and realizes that 1 of his tails is broken*

Zero: Double...oh crud

*he sighes and simply layes down at the edge of the forest waiting for the dragoness to devour him*

Zero: [And I jus got going too]

(jus so you know if I post words in [ ] it means my character is thinking that, not saying out loud)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 03:30:06 AM by Zero3384 »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 12:17:49 PM »
*~Nyx looked at the kitsune with curiousity as he layed limp. She knew he was still awake... she could sense it. "Welcome, newcomer." She said softly. She placed her claws on the wounded kitsune's body. His body glowed a golden aurora and his wounds healed.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 09:10:34 AM »
*blinks and tilts his head at her, unsure as to what shes doing*

Zero: Ummm...thanks...my names Zero, and you are

*closes his eyes and twiches 1 of his many tails and smiles*

Zero: Nyx...correct? I know about the garou and the other creatures that inhabit this land...but a dragoness is something that...slipped my foresight

*smiles again and gets up albeit a bit shakey*

Zero: [I hope Mirrorwing isn't watching this...he'd be laughing his scales off] So Miss Nyx, how is it you came to be in the lands of Gaia?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 09:16:22 AM by Zero3384 »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 12:21:27 PM »
*~The great black wyrm stood over the kitsune, a bit impressed with his foresight. "I came here because I didn't want to stay secluded like my sisters." She shifted her wings uncomfortably. "We dragonesses are rare, so they keep us in one of the many chambers of the family cave from when we hatch, until our father decides when we can venture to the outside. I got out without my father knowing, and came here so I wouldn't be found. There's no opposing dragons here." She looked at Zero, then asked,"Why are you here? I know you've been around a dragon, or dragons. Where do you come from?"~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 10:24:11 PM »
*blinks and nervously twiches an ear*

Zero: [crud, shes knows that I've been around dragons before, Mirrorwing help me...] I'm here because...[crud crud crud! what am i gonna tell her?]...I'm visiting this realm out of curiosity. I've not been here before and I'd like to check it out some.

*smiles and twiches his tails again while trying to remain calm*

Zero: [Please don let her see through that...if she does, I am soooooooo toast, Mirrorwing will kill me if she doesn't]

*looks at her while letting the breeze ruffel the back of his fur*

Zero: As for where I come from...lets jus say I come from...a different world

*smiles mischievously and twiches his tails once more*
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 12:07:02 AM by Zero3384 »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 03:22:47 AM »
*~Nyx could sense his increased nervousness... His heart beating faster... His shifty eyes. "You're lying," she replied softly. She gazed at him with a bit of understanding. "If you don't want to answer truthfully, you shouldn't answer at all..." She said tapping her claws impatiently. "I understand if you don't want to tell me. I'm surprised I told you about myself. Maybe it's because I can tell that you've been around dragons." She swayed her tail a bit impatiently. She wanted so badly to dig through his thoughts... But restrained herself. It wasn't very polite to probe minds without telling the guest that she was doing so.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 08:27:15 PM »
*blinks and twiches an ear as well as shifted his stance*

Zero: [Mirrorwing forgive me] sigh....you are right I am lying...I apologize in the deepest way for I do associate myself with dragons, but they are unlike the dragons you have encountered before and I am not here by chance, I am here on a mission given to me by these dragons, it was vital that none of the inhabitants of Gaia know

*groans and looks down while trying not to picture what would happen if Darkclaw found out that he had released the knowledge of the outer realm*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 10:20:20 PM »
*~"Hmm..." Nyx said lost in interest. She had accidentally probed his mind, and knew what he was groaning about. "If it makes you feel a little more comforted, I shall not speak of it. I would not want Darkclaw to be angered toward such an interesting kitsune such as yourself." Her eyes widened and she wished she could take back what she had said, now positive that Zero knew of her mind-reading powers.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 05:19:20 PM »
*blinks and stares at her in complete shock*

Zero: H...how?

*growls a bit but restrains himself*

Zero: It would be wise to not probe my mind any deeper then needed my fair dragoness, for both our sakes.

*calms himself down noticing that she was indeed wishing that she had not done what she did*

Zero: Yes, it would be wise not to anger Darkclaw, he is not a dragon god that is as leanient as Mirrorwing

*shrugs and gestures to a remote area of the lands*

Zero: If it is ok, I wish to look around your territory, but I do not wish to intrude...and until my time-flux manipulation abilities are back at normal strength, I'm jus a normal fox

*sighs and wishes he hadn't said that, for now his way out of the realm was sealed tight*

Zero: [And that would be quadruple-crud]

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 05:47:40 PM »
*~ "Dragon god?" She questioned. "No dragon is a god. They may have extreme powers, but they are NOT gods. At least in my eyes. Humans seem to believe that dragons are gods. Which is a stupid misconception." She looked at her territory; where the fox wanted to explore. "I don't mind if you probe my territory. Just don't damage it, or it will be your head on a platter. I respect nature; and I suggest you do the same. I'm sorry for probing your mind, but we dragonesses tend to be a bit curious with mysterious strangers of your sort." She smiled a toothy grin. "I'll show you around." She walked on all fours to the spot where Zero wanted to go. She was rather bored of flying; and figured she needed the excersise. Besides, there was nothing else she was going to do today.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 06:19:29 PM »
*grins back at her and starts walking up next to her*

Zero: It is odd that you think that no dragon is a god, for in the eyes of both kitsunes and humans, they are. Of course this may be from the tremendous size and power difference, but from where I come from, each territory is goverened by 1 dragon god with a kitsune servent...usually 9-tails...as a watcher and messanger. Now obviously we missed the fact that you had taken residence here, but nonetheless...Mirrorwing is...well...basically everything and nothing within this realm

*chuckels a bit and shakes his head*

Zero: Whoo-boy...with that, I'm probably exiled at this point, giving non-planes walkers information about the draconic gods and their realm is like wishing you never want to leave the current land

*blinks while sniffing the air and gazing at the plains around him*

Zero: Seems...empty for some reason...you say that there are others who had taken residence here, correct? Do they fear us or what?

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2007, 06:36:41 PM »
*~She looked at the kitsune, her eyes narrowing. "I believe that you would be the first kitsune that I've met. I would detest having a servant; especially a creature as interesting as yourself. It isn't right to treat someone lower than yourself." she remarked, "Unless of course you're human, in which case, you've earned the title." She looked around the vast plains, the sweetgrass lolling in the wind. "As for the residence here, I'm not quite sure. None have approached me, nor challenged me. I don't know whether it be out of fear, or lack of interest. I haven't displayed my power openly, unless of course the creatures have been spying on me when I gather my meals."~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »
*smirks and chuckels a bit*

Zero: You really do know nothing of my home...every fox or kitsune is born into as one would say...slavery, vixens are often called on as prophets or oracles while males, like myself, are called on by the dragons to serve as warriors, guardians, hunters...you name it, and even then it is only those that are considered...worthy of such titles. I am known as a guardian..or I was at least...it was my duty to maintain the balance between each world, but now...well thats not important

*smiles and gazes at the surroundings while trotting lightly through the plains*

Zero: As for what you say about the inhabitance...well that could be, but wouldn't you have noticed them spying on you?

*tilts his head to the side and looks at her*