The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zenith Project  (Read 15177 times)

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
Re: Zenith Project
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »
Rhakshi heard the sound of some rummaging in the back. Having been use to countless attempts of his targets escaping he decided not to react. He felt a gun raised towards his head a couple seconds later, and Moddex telling him to stop the vehicle.
 Ãƒâ€š  Ãƒâ€š  Ãƒâ€š  "Huh, interesting proposal, why not:
 At the time the vehicle had been going very fast so when he slammed on the breaks it caused Moddex to fly through the windshield. It had been battle damaged from a previous contract and he forgot to reinforce the glass. Getting out and walking towards Moddex he put a gun to his head.
 Ãƒâ€š  Ãƒâ€š  Ãƒâ€š "Look, I get more pay for getting you alive, so try to make this easier for me ok?"
Rhakshi at this point smelt the scent of the two animas from earlier in the distance.
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
  • Species: Timberwolf
  • Coloring: Grey and brown, some white
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 196 lbs
  • Build: Broad-shouldered, solid
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 10:02:07 PM »
Schizm burst out into an open street just off of one of the alleyways he had taken and stopped for a moment.  Straining his ears, he heard the distant rumble of the motor he'd been tracking.  To the east.  He turned and stopped again as he caught two forms in the alley.  One he knew must be Jericho.  The other could be the Animas that protected Rhackshi.

Making a mental note to rendevous with them when this was over, Schizm vaulted off toward where he assumed the car was.  There was a down-revving of motorsound.  The car was slowing.  Was it to dump the body of Moddex, or had he found a way to manipulate the situation to his advantage?  Schizm hoped it was the latter.

Sliding around the next corner, he looked down the street about a half a mile.  The car was stopped, but nothing else was happening.  He ran toward it, ready to shoot with the measly tranq gun, but hoping not to have to.
The Wolf

-PS- Always looking for new furry friends.  Give me an e-mail at [email protected]  -Thx!

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 10:10:34 PM »
Rhakshi looked at Moddex who was on the ground, he still had the gun pointed to Moddex when he smelt the scent of another Animas coming from around the corner.  Becoming increasingly aggitated at this moment, he pressed a button on his p.d.a deploying two assasin droids from the vehicle. Armed with an e.m.p on there back,  and two scythes for front arms they sprawled on the ground on all fours, searching for the pursuer.

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • P1-07 :: Zenith Project
    • Awards
  • Species: Zeilodian Animas (Red Fox)
  • Coloring: Typical red fox coloration
  • Height: 91.1 cm
  • Weight: 74.5 kg
  • Build: Svelt; light, yet muscle toned structure
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 10:38:52 PM »
"You're more cunning thatn I'd expect. I suppose that would only be expected though from an elite such as yourself. However...", said Moddex as he paused. "Do you think you can pull that trigger fast enough?", he asked finally. At this, the gun in Rhakshi's hands began disassebling itself surpisingly fast as the clip dropped out. Following that, he spun around on his hands to get himself on his feet, making a helicopter-like motion with his legs which slammed into Rhakshi, knocking him over and sending the parts of the gun into the air from his hands. Moddex was already on his feet, now rather weary of his opponent.

He cared not what his pay roll was, but he certainly was intent on making sure he didn't get it. "Now listen you. I don't have time for your games!"
IMVU Name: Guest_Moddex

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 10:52:56 PM »
Rhakshi rather annoyed by now with the persistance of his target said
     "Games huh? I'm curious, what's your plan now? Your unarmed, in the middle of this city. Theres not much you can do.
Rhakshi put his hand over the glaive fixed on his side ready to draw it out if needed. He looked over to one of the assasin droids and called it over without Moddex knowing it was right behind him. Rhakshi got up from the ground staring at Moddex with a slight grin on his face.

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2007, 11:19:38 PM »
In the recesses of Moddex's mind came the jolting hint that something was behind. Immediately, he took to sidestepping forward and backflipped behind Rhakshi. "I don't care anymore how I deal with you!!!", roared Moddex as he gripped his forehead. A ring of small symbols arranged themselves in front of his forehead. He looked stright up and an orange beam shot up into the air, then burst into smaller rays that came showering down. The many beams went off like fireworks when they hit the ground. Two of them hit the van, burning straight through the roof and making the vehicle rock side to side violently. Two of the buildings on either side of the street took some damage as well. Chunks of the walls were bored off by the beams, the street filling with holes.

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2007, 12:45:33 AM »
Rhakshi watches as the beams hit the ground destroying everything in there path, light flashing everywhere. Debris flying off buildings causing more damage to the streets. He had never seen anything like this before, at least not without some form of technology. Backing away slightly Rhakshi was hit in the head by oncoming debris and was knocked onto the street floor. Sounds seemed to echo through his head as everything started to fade out.

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2007, 01:19:47 AM »
Watching the odd rays of light bursting into everything they touched ahead of him, Schizm stopped short.  He didn't want to get in the way of those.  That would be a mistake he felt for a while.

Once the chaos ceased, he edged forward until almost to the hood of the totalled car.  Moddex seemed dazed, as well he should be after going through the window of a car and doing... whatever the hell that was.

Drawing up next to Moddex, Schizm looked at the unconcious assassin.  "Wow... I won't even ask what just happened."  He bent over and picked up the glaive lying next to Rhakshi's fallen figure, examining the fine edge.  "Now, where were we before we were so rudely interupted?"
The Wolf

-PS- Always looking for new furry friends.  Give me an e-mail at [email protected]  -Thx!

Offline Istauri

• Boisterous Bear
  • Mau?
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Orange & Black
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 72kg
  • Build: Svelte
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2007, 11:54:42 AM »
When the light cleared Istauri looked up. all he could see was a fox and a wolf standing over the unconscious bounty hunter.  He cautiously walked towards them.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 11:46:40 PM by Istauri »

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2007, 11:41:22 AM »
The two assassin droids twitch, fizzel, then crumple to the ground as the little squirrel-like creature hops off of them. The creature darts for the alleyway just in time for Jericho to come around the corner and slide to a stop. The little squirrel crawls up Jericho's pant-leg and up to his shoulder where it sits. He, too, takes up a slow stride towards Rhakshi, his sword still in paw. Reaching his free paw up, he pets the creature upon his shoulder, which gives a content chirr as it pushes it's head into the petting.
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 12:22:36 PM »
Moddex sat in a heap silently for a short few seconds, then flopped over. He still layed what appeared conscious, staring straight up. He expression remained a stunned and look of bwilderment and perhaps pain. He reached into his pocket carefully, drawing a small, hand held device. He looked at it, pressing a few buttons and holding it in the air." eK levels... 4.056..? Damn...", he repeated weakly to himself in his head as he read the scanner." I really didn't even need to do that... I went way overboard"

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 05:18:25 PM »
Schizm walked over to where Moddex lay holding the device.  Wondering briefly about what it did, he decided to ask about it later.  Reaching down he took Moddex by the forearm and hauled him to his feet.

"I don't know what that was, but I'm staying out of the way if you do it again.  Do you know who this guy is?" Schizm pointed to the fallen form of the assassin.  "'Cuz something about him rings a bell... but i can't put my finger on it.  Anyway, what do we do now?  My place is out of the question, I don't know about Jericho.  All I know is that I don't have anywhere now."  He sighed and threw down the glaive he'd picked up.  "Listen, I don't even know you guys, but I'm sorry for dragging you into this.  Anything I can do to help with anything, I guess I owe it to you."  He looked at Moddex expectantly.
The Wolf

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2007, 09:01:30 PM »
The sound of wreckage still filled the area around Rhakshi when he had regained consciousness.  Feeling an abrupt pain in his side from a peice of debris finding it's way into him. He was on the cold ground where he had fallen, opening one of his eyes he could see them standing near him. His glaive had fallen near him. At least he hadn't died, though he had been through more then this before. Perhaps now that there attention was diverted away from him this would be a good time to attack, though he was in no condition to at this time, at least not until he figured out the full potential of his bounties.He continued to lay there with his warm blood flowing down on his fur.

Offline Istauri

• Boisterous Bear
  • Mau?
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Orange & Black
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 72kg
  • Build: Svelte
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2007, 12:13:50 AM »
Awkwardly Istauri stood listening to schizm.

"My blind selfishness led them right to you, I apologise."

He bowed his head.

"I am at your disposal."

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2007, 12:32:23 PM »
Moddex returned the device to his pocket and looked over to Scizm and Istauri." I hardly have a clue as to what's going on. But... I believe I am being persued. I vaguely remember something of the sort. What's more, I'd like to know more about everyone and their purpose here... But first, we must get to a safer location. Take the assassin. I need to ask him a few things, besides...", said Moddex as began to smile with his eyes shut in a calm look." I somewhat have respect for his capability and cunning. That doesn't mean we should let our guard down of course"

He stood up, covered in scratches and small cuts from the glass that was still lodged in some places on him from the windshield. He walked over to Rhakshi." You're no ordinary assassin. Come, if you wish to battle me, then I want it to be an even and perfect fight. There's no sense in the two of us fighting as we are. I also want to talk", said Moddex to Rhakshi as he knelt down next to him.