The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zenith Project  (Read 15144 times)

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • P1-07 :: Zenith Project
    • Awards
  • Species: Zeilodian Animas (Red Fox)
  • Coloring: Typical red fox coloration
  • Height: 91.1 cm
  • Weight: 74.5 kg
  • Build: Svelt; light, yet muscle toned structure
Zenith Project
« on: March 06, 2007, 05:10:00 AM »

Zenith Project - All characters, Moddex James Everest, Akira Uzuki, Lucus Nightwing, Mei Zohara,  Raikken Goldwood, Ryu Akimoto, Arkx, Katsuneda Yishida, Ashera Ivok, Maylinn Everfall, Llewellyn Ivok, and Bakura 1-05 are all copyright to MOD Arts © 2003 - 2007 All rights reserved.

RATED [T] FOR TEEN - AGES 15 AND UP PERMITTED :: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, AND VIOLENCE.
This rating is based off of the ESRB rating system, please observe the rating system before joining.

"The stars... It's like a sea of dreams and possibilities. Each glimmer holds a myriad of hopes and ideas. Some though can hold the darkest dreams. Ones that could shatter the hopes of all others. My story... My path... Is how my idea could have destroyed the glimmering stars around me. This nightmare..."
Moddex J. Everest - Chief Director of Weapons R&D

Xen Terra... A thriving world of technology and intelligence. A haven for all who seek it. And home to a godlike weapon... It has been roughly over 200 years since the destruction of the technological superpower, Zeilodia and it's people. War however still rages on.

A race known as the Animas are now under threat to a waring nation known as Ivok. They defend the last survivors of the Zeilodian society while searching for a key to ending this bloodthirsty nation's power and forever ending the threat that the Andros possess. Their key to stopping the war is all within the power of a single device known as the Zenith.

It's power is fabled to be godly in might. The old stories circulate of the amazing force this device was capable of. A more powerful force however, awaits these two factions. One tha neither of which will be able to comprehend.

"The story that I am going to tell you is when the true plot began to unflod for all of us. For when we learned of the truth behind what we were trying to use. My story begins here..."

Moddex was resting at a bench under the sun just outside of Serenity Hospital, his mind fleeting through thoughts of his recent ordeal. It's the oldest memory he can seem to recollect. He tried shaking off the thought. The frightening crash he had dealt with just nights before plagued him like a repeating nightmare.

"Damn! They're right behind me!", thought Moddex as he pushed dow as hard as he could on the accelerator. Small laser and bullet fire cam from behind him as three Ivokian enforcers persued him.

Moddex drew two MP 80 hand guns and they began lifting in the air as if suspended by lines. Moddex forced them outside the windows of his hovercraft and began firing back, hands free.

Moments later after taking several turnoffs on the highway he was on, three more enforcers pulled out before him just ahead. They began to set up a quick barricade and fired from behind it, aiming at Moddex's hover panel beneath his vehicle. A small, but noticeable crack formed, nearly causing him to spin out, but Moddex managed to stabilize it psychokinetically. Bullets and lasers hailed against his vehicle, leaving scorches and dents about the frame.

" I can't keep focusing much longer... Need to get off this highway.", he thought. Trying all at once to focus on driving, keeping his vehicle stable, and firing two guns in mid air all with his mind.

Then, there was a portion of the highway still under construction just before the barricade. Moddex slammed his vehicle through the unfinished wall and was suddenly in a forest. His hovercraft taking major blows as he grazed the trees near him, finally, after loosing all control, the vehicle was in free momentum, passing through a clearing and into a lake. Moddex was sent through the windshield, hurtling through the air just ahead of the hovercraft as it slammed into the lake with a great boom. After hearing the explosion, the enforcers stood back, laughing mirthfully. "That maniac couldn't have lived after that..! Just look at the mess!", remarked one of the gunman who defended the highway. The guards decided they'll rely on the highway mantainence to find Moddex's body. However, after hours of floating in the water till nightfall, the crew could not find him.

He dragged himself from the lake and trudged back into the forest again till collapsing just outside the city, Serenity.

"That horrible incident...", he thought. "I can't believe I survived that still..."

Moddex stood up, taking a deep breath. "Finally, I'm out of that hospital. But what to do with myself now..? I can't remember what it was I was suppose to be doing..." His head throbbed still. His arm was surprisingly not broken after the accident, or maybe it was just repaired. It was still numb and swollen.

C h a r a c t e r s

Races

A n d r o s: Most indiginous race of Xen Terra. They are identical in appearance to humans, but possess acrobatical strength and speed 50 fold that of a normal human. This is due to the conditions of the planet they hail from. They have 80% domination of the planet and are the largest military exponent in Xen Terra.

Life Expectancy: 70 YRS

A n i m a s: Second largest race on Xen Terra. This race takes after a few animal types, being canine, feline, rodent, and lagomorph. They are naturally faster and more powerful than Andros. These beings are under oppression of the Andros and are treated as an underly race. They dominated only 14% of Xen Terra.

Life Expectancy: 40 YRS

K a i c h u: A small rodent-like race of humanoids. They live sparcely within the country of Forestandra, but are not able to be kept in check due to their elusiveness. They are small, but incredibly agile and accurate. They are notorious for ambushing travelers that wander too close to their villages, most of which are small tree canopy colonies.

Life Expectancy: 20 YRS

N e d o r i a n: A gradually dying race of elven beings that possess unrivaled healing powers. These people were one of the surviving races of the Downfall of Zeilodia. They are frail, but boast incredible intellectual thinking. They have chose to live amongst the forest dwellers, the Kaichu and not progress into advanced technology, so they are classed as an undeveloped society.

Life Expectancy: 1,000 YRS

X e n   S y i d i a n: Xen Syidians are a runic race that rely on Kataga in everything through a practice called Runology. They live within scattered ruins that drift in the skies. They have digitigade legs that start a fine fur all the way down, same for their tails and hands, they also have large horns on the back of their heads and elongated dark ears that droop from their heads.

Life Expectancy: 500 YRS

Z e i l o d i a n: The most technologically advanced race known to Xen Terra, but is supposedly almost extinct from the war held against them by the Andros over 200 years ago. They owned a small chain of islands , possessing 4% of the world for their own.They look like humans, except for their bluish hair and yellow eyes. They are also known to be capable of psionics.

Life Expectancy: 500 YRS

Instructions: The character format is really simple to follow Simply copy the code in the box below and paste into your post, then fill in the information. Please do not alter the code in your own post. Only fill out the information requested in their fields.

For abilities, these are your main special moves or powers. You are allowed up to four different abilities. It is suggested for those with "magic" based chracters to have one ability be used for light healing. Also noting that ther are no revive abilities, summoning, self digitizing, transforming, mind control, or generic sorcery. All powers are either technologically based through enhancements, drugs, or nanocellular technology.

Demons, angels, vampires, demi gods, extreme buffs, war androids, or super beings are strictly prohibited under any circumstances. You are to select one of the six races provided.

Code: [Select]
[hr][b]Name[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]:

[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]Race[/b]:

[b]Info[/b]: (Explain a brief background history.)

[b]Appearance[/b]: (Use an Image URL or describe to the best of your ability.)

[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Active Powers[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Ability 1[/b]:

[*][b]Ability 2[/b]:

[*][b]Ability 3[/b]:

[*][b]Ability 4[/b]:

[/list][hr]

Here is an example of how your character sheet should look.

Name: Moddex James Everest

Race: Animas (Red Fox)

Info: Moddex works for a secret underground movement to stop Ivok's move on the rest of Xen Terra. He's rather powerful with his training, but is admant about fighting. He preffers talking his way through situations.

A recent incident on his escape from Zeilodia however had him involved in a hover craft accident. He had lost his memory in the incident and can only remember vague memories and basic knowledge. Since his loss of memory, his organization has been seeking to recover him. His personality has also taaken a different approach. He's no longer as bitter or gray in his attitude.

Deep within him, he also has great mental powers as well. Ones that are latent to emotion and can activate without being in a state of gnosis. This can be dangerous however as sometimes, simple emotional synapses can set off one of his latent powers. At times of severe stress, he may even be capable of initializing his old memories.

Appearance: Image

Personality: Cold, tired, but passionate of his job. He can be compulsive in bad situations and will take to drastic measures under pressure.

Active Powers
  • Ability 1: Psion Bolt - Projects a mental burst of lightning and sparks.

• Ability 2: Ray - Showers the area with runological beams of light.

• Ability 3: Accumulate - Regenerates and marginally heals wounds.

• Ability 4: Vent - Sends the user into a frenzy, increasing their attack speed and damage.

You can now go ahead and sign up. DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KEEP UP WITH THE RP OR ENTER YOUR CHARACTER PROPERLY. IF YOU ARE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE SET RULES AND POLICIES OF THE FORUM AND THIS RP, A REPORT WILL BE MADE AND A MODERATOR WILL APPROPRIATELY HANDLE THE SITUATION, THANK YOU.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 11:49:52 AM by Moddex »
IMVU Name: Guest_Moddex

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
  • Species: Timberwolf
  • Coloring: Grey and brown, some white
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 196 lbs
  • Build: Broad-shouldered, solid
Re: Zenith Project
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 05:21:56 PM »

Name:Schizm Wolf

Race:Animas (wolf)

Info: Born in a harshly segregated area of Xen Terra, Schizm was raised in a group of insurgents known as the "SwiftClaws".  At the age of 11, both of his parents and his brother were killed by counter-revolutionaries.  Since then, Schizm has dedicated his life to avenging his family, operating alone.  Until now.  Schizm believes that by becoming part of an elite task force, he could find his vengeance.  Unfortunately, his ability to control himself in battle is all luck of the draw.

Appearance: A svelt gray wolf with a scar across his chest from a near-miss encounter with a laser.  Deep brown eyes set in a grim but ocassionally content face.  Claws sharpened into points for hand-to-hand combat.  Experienced with a Ivokian KF-4 laser sniper rifle.

Personality:  Reclusive until you get to know him, Schizm can seem to have hair-trigger anger issues.  Enjoys building new weapons from salvaged scrap and drinking, as well as keeping an eye on any news.  

Active Powers
  • Ability 1:  Focus:  Allows user to concentrate solely on the task at hand, allowing much greater accuracy with a weapon and more strength when fighting hand-to-hand.  Imapairs future judgement, though.  Focus on other targets or other sensory information becomes impossible.

• Ability 2:  Repair:  Allows user to repair machinery, or stitch small wounds.

• Ability 3:  Shadow:  User's skin/fur darkens to the color of night, allowing easy hiding or tracking.

• Ability 4:  Rage:  User's strength and speed increase dramatically for a short period of time.

Walking down the back alley of Chase Arms, Schizm sighed.  The memories of his childhood plagued him today, the way his parents never came home, and of how his brother, Marn, had gone down with them.  He shoved aside the feelings of grief and loss that those memories invoked.  He had to be cold, hard, and ready.

Fingering the newly acquired AP-12 automatic handgun in his pocket, Schizm turned down the sidewalk, wandering.  If only he had been able to find the place.  How could he ever be a part of the resistance if he couldn't even find the meeting ground.  He huffed, and sped up.  Maybe he could find it another time.  Until then, it was off to the shooting range with his new toy.

Crossing the street adjacent to the Serenity Hospital, Schizm heard a shout.  Followed by a rapid report of gunfire, the shouting grew, as if more were joining the fray.  Turning , he saw the cause of the disturbance.  A group of animas were gathered around the fallen body of another, a panther-type cat who was clutching his chest just above the heart.  Still possibly fatal.

Wondering what had happened, Schizm vaulted toward the scene of the accident, only to see half a dozen andros Enforcers smiling grimly down at the victim hidden behind the tumult.  What caught his eye was the handgun held in the hand of the senior officer aomng them.  

"Serves you right, you filthy cat!  You won't be begging off me for a loooong time."  He spit on the dying cat laying on the ground.

Blood pounding in his ears, which laid flat against his head, Schizm felt the anger inside him build to a gutteral growl, then reached into his coat pocket, where the AP-12 hid.  It wouldn't be hidden for much longer.

He stalked toward the Enforcers, wary of their numbers, but not caring.  This was for his family.  He drew the gun out, barely keeping it concealed until the final moment.  For his family.

The Wolf

-PS- Always looking for new furry friends.  Give me an e-mail at [email protected]  -Thx!

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 10:52:12 PM »
In the time of being at the hospital, Moddex was given new clothes. His previous attire was shredded and destroyed. He now wore a black street jacket, jeans, and a simple white shirt.

Images of small, vague memories seemed to blip in the back of Moddex's mind as he stood up. He could hear the sharp clicks of gun fire and loud talking coming from the nearby street ways. He swiftly darted over to the source of the noise. He stopped to see a crowd of Animas and a few guards sneering at another animas who was motionless on the ground.

"You can't do that! That's my friend you asshole!", raged a scruffy rat Animas, clenching his fist. "What's the matter with you people!?", another called as the rest began to murmur in angry tones with eachother. A pulse of images burst into Moddex's mind at an instant. Images of battles bewteen Animas and Andros. Himself in some of these fights. His head throbbed again painfully. A strange feeling of anger was suddenly coming over him as he looked up to the scene again from the corner of the street where he stood. He clenched his fist, shaking it with tense anger. "Why am I... Angry? This isn't right...", he whispered to himself questioningly.

"C'mon! You wont be able to stand against all of us!", yelled another of the Animas in the group. They all stopped as they were approaching the guards. Four of the guards drew Aezoen 54 ion rifles that were holstered on their backs. "Smart asses. You think We're gonna let you just get in our faces? Time for you all to learn your place!", harped one of the Andros guards as they took aim.

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 11:39:50 PM »
Schizm watched out of the corner of his eye the fox Animas running toward the crowd, but it was growing harder and harder to concentrate on anything but the Enforcers, who were now unholstering their ion rifles.  That was what had given him the scar across his chest, the one that he had to hide under a coat every time he went out.  

His vision tunneling, Schizm felt that the Enforcers were not concentrating on him, as he had thought when he realized he had drawn and leveled the handgun at the lead man.  This wasn't going to be too hard...

"Watch out, he's got a gun!"  The rat animas was pointing at him, but he was only vaguely aware of the threat.  Seemingly in a daze, he pumped the trigger one, two, three, four times.  The Enforcer who had wounded the animas on the ground looked over just in time for his eyes to widen before the bullets caught him three times in the chest, in a triangle, and one solid hit between the eyes.  Perfect geometry.

The Enforcer went down like a bag of grain, and Schizm's eyes began to clear.  With that clearing came the realization that he was outnumbered, outgunned, and with noone in the line of fire between him and the deadly Aezoen rifles.  He had finally messed up, and he was too young to die.

The Enforcer smiled, and his hand tensed, pulling the trigger in a slow pump.  "You just crossed the line, mutt," he murmured.  Schizm closed his eyes for the final release, but, a split second before the frying sound of the laser discharge cut the air where his head had been, something knocked the legs out from under him, tackling him onto the ground.  He gasped for air, but clutched the SA-12 firmly.  For his life, he couldn't let go.
The Wolf

-PS- Always looking for new furry friends.  Give me an e-mail at [email protected]  -Thx!

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 11:53:11 PM »

Name: Jericho Kadash Mesuihan

Race: Animas (grey wolf)

Info: (Explain a brief background history.): Jericho was once a part of an secret society of warriors, trained in swordsmanship and the use of plasma manipulation. He was only a student when his family, his fellow students, and his instructors were brutally slain by the Ivok. He has since trained himself in his ancient arts, having made off with books and equipment, whatever he could carry in the backpack of his late best friend. He was taught not to hold a grudge, not to seek revenge, but to slay those who are tainted with sin or have a reputation smeared with the blood of the innocent.

Appearance: (Use an Image URL or describe to the best of your ability.): Wolf yellow eyes, equipment looks like this picture by, and all credit goes to, Strype. Except, edit the picture in your mind, make the brown glove into a fingerless, black guantlet that covers from where the arm meets the elbow down to just barely covering the knuckles. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31795500/?qo=7&q=by%3Astrype&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

Personality: Jericho is more of the quiet type. Although a ferocious blade-and-plasma wielder, he tends to get embarrassed easily, but no one has been able to make him blush. Friends are always welcomed, aswell as allies. He's been alone for most his life.

Active Powers
  • Ability 1: Lazer-sharpened katana - Constant, considered a power due to it's inhumanly sharpened edge. It has been proven that the blade cuts before it even touches a material, and is kept in a specialized sheath at Jericho's hip.

• Ability 2: Plasma Ball - casts a base-ball sized projectile of plasma, takes only a little amount of his plasma energy, which recharges rather quickly

• Ability 3: Plasma Slam - causes a shockwave of plasma to be released upon impact, drains plasma power completely, takes 2-3 hours to completely replenish plasma power.

• Ability 4: Cautorize (sp?) - uses a small amount of plasma energy condensed into a beam which seals open wounds

Perched upon the corner of a building not far from the group of beings and the Ivok was the crouched form of Jericho. He had his goggles upon his forhead, the sun wasn't intense enough to have to use them. The fingers of his armored left paw drum upon the hilt of his katana. He had selected his perch due to the sound of gunfire not but a few minutes ago. He could sense all the hostility, but what disturbed him was the hint of mirth coming from the gunman.

He stands, giving a bounce and landing upon the ground below, crouched slightly to resist the shock of the land. He begins walking at a steady pace toward the group, both paws akimbo at his sides, the containers of plasma glowing, a sure sign they were ready to be released. As he neared, the scent of the Ivok reaches his nostrils. Why hadn't he caught it before? His eyebrows narrowed as his pace quickens, coming within shouting range of the group. Continuing his pace, he clenches and unclenches his left paw, barely able to contain the pure, dire hatred of the Ivok. The murderous, merciless plague of a race they were.

Closing in, he looks from the being wounded on the ground, around to the people of the group, before his eyes finally come upon the aimed weapons. His left paw comes down to the top of the katana sheath, his thumb flicking the blade out of the catch of the sheath, just an inch of the silver blade revealed as his other paw poses to reach around and grab the katana. The moment came, and Jericho dodged to the side as a shot was fired, flying just past him. He dashes in, the katana whipping from the sheath. A wet slicing could be heard as Jericho bolts past the second Ivok to have fired just after the beings had gotten down. A couple seconds, and the murderer's head started to leak blood from a perfectly horizontal cut clean around it's head, it's eyes separated into two halves before the body crumples to the ground, and the top half of it's head slides off onto the ground.
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 12:23:00 AM »
Moddex watched the scene unfold before him, his mouth gaping in shock. The other two guards drew their weapons. Kolboleir NT77s'. Double barreterd hand guns that looked massive for hand revolver size. Three other enforcers pulled over from their metabikes, drawing AP-12s'. "Freeze! All of you! You are all under arrest!", called one of the new arrival guards. The other Animas were backing up again, about to flee the scene.

His heart was hammering and mouth dry. Moddex's face was straight and void of expression, as if ignoring all that was happening. He walked towards the conflict, now out in the open. "You there!, put the sword down! Klezik, take care of the other one on the ground!", ordered who was supposedly the sergeant. Moddex walked up behind the sergeant and grabbed his arm firmly, twisting it in a disturbing position as it gave a few crunches and a final snap. The sergeant let out a howl of pain and screamed, dropping his weapon. Three guards then poised their aim at Moddex. "Freeze, flea bag!", shouted one of the officers.

Moddex continued keeping the sergeant pinned by his arm which was kept to his back. "Fire and your sergeant will be the one shot. I suggest you lower your weapons...", said Moddex with a cool tone. "What!? Like I give a damn!", called the officer. Moddex slapped his hand over the mouth of the sergeant, ready to snap his neck. The officers continued aiming while the others approached Jericho and Schizm, ready to apprehend them.

Moddex sharply spun the sergeant's neck, snapping it like a twig. The three aiming for Moddex released a barrage of ion bolts and bullets. The metabike and the sergeant's body took the shots while Moddex somehow lifted the gun hands free and cartwheeled to the sidewalk to the right, grabbing the gun as it floated into his grip. He shot behind a tree for cover.

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 12:58:19 AM »
Jericho stalls for only a second, letting the rest of the group come to try and apprehend Schizm and himself. Once one was within range, he lunges at it, reaching his left paw out and catching the being by the face. He charges up his plasma and sends a wave of plasma energy into his victim's body. The charge would have been a plasma ball, but it was immediatly released onto the being, the wave sending a searing pain stabbing into every nerve of the Ivok's body. As the Ivok falls to the ground, he gives a flip and sets himself back upright, charging another plasma ball and hurling it at another foe. The ball bursts upon the Ivok turning to face him, leaving a well-sized burn upon it's face.

He waves his katana threateningly, but gracefully at the remaining Ivok to keep their attention, giving time to Schizm should he want to take a shot at one. He wouldn't be able to spare much time, for the deadly blade could only hold them at bay for a little while before they realized he was stalling intentionally, not posed to strike. He hadn't uttered so much as a pant. These Ivok were barely a challenge, so long as he had his plasma-casting arm and katana. He makes a dodge-roll to the right as one of the beings fires at him, ducking his head to dodge another shot. He glances at Schizm a moment to see if he had actually caught the hint.
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 01:30:41 AM »
Schizm laid on his back, watching events unfold in chaos.  With plasma bambs bursting and another gun firing in sync with his own heart, he tried to make sense of things.  If he could just clear his head...

Another sizzling beam of light cut past Jericho, who nimbly leaped out of the way.  He was out of plasma, and that strange katana of his seemed a blur deflecting the beams as they hammered on from the last standing enforcer, grim with determination and malice.  Jericho couldn't spare any more time.

Laying flat on the ground, Schizm brought his arm in a swift arc, the crosshairs aligned perfectly with the Enforcer's ankle.  The gun rang out and the rifle-weilding maniac fell to one knee.  Pulling the trigger one more time, Schizm aimed at his head.  *Click*  Empty.

Casting the useless sidearm away, Schizm calmed.  Rage.  Rage was building inside him, his vision going red, hardly heeding the rifle being aimed at him with the last of the Enforcer's strength and will.  Detecting the coming pull of the trigger, he stepped smoothly aside and launched himself forward and over the man, reaching down and grabbing him by the scalp on the way.  Dragging the kicking Enforcer by the head toward the nearest wall, Schizm threw his arm forward with all his strenght.

The Enforcer smashed against the brick wall hard enough to leave a body-shaped mark in the wall, keen hearing picking up the crackling snaps of all the bones in the dead man's body.  It felt too good.  Much too good.

Bringing himself under control, Schizm looked around at his accomplices.  Moddex peered out from behind the tree, cautiously not showing any emotion.  Turning toward Jericho, who hardly broke a sweat through the entire fire-fight, he opened his mouth to say thank you.  Before he could force the words out, his legs collapsed under him, fatigue from his blind rage taking it's toll.  He sat and gasped for air, as if he'd been knocked onto his back again.  He still managed a slight smile.
The Wolf

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 02:26:25 AM »
As the battle ensued, Moddex shook his head in a numb state of confusion. He then cleared his mind and turned from behind the tree, firing towards one of the metabikes parked behind the scene, but close enough to cause collateral damage. Something strange occured however. The bullet Moddex fired came out, lathed in lightning and sparks, forming a huge burst wave. The bike immediately exploded upon impact, knowcking over the remaining officers. Seizing the opportunity, he quickly shot them in the head. One in the temple, one in the ear, and the other in the jaw.

A small fire was smoldering from the remians of the metabike. Moddex stepped back out on the intersection where the aftermath awaited. He disassembled the gun and dropped the parts down beside him. He dropped down on his knees, one hand clutching his head. He didn't pay any attention to everything around him as the Animas that watched the battle came out, cheering on the three.

((@ Jericho: I think you may be confused as to what an Ivokian is. They aren't exactly some strange race. They are an Andros nationality who hold a strong racial hatred towards Animas. Just letting you know.))

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 03:10:11 AM »

Name: Rhakshi Arctarius

Age: Has appearance of a 16 year old (species always look relatively young)

Race: Animas (Cat)

Info: Rhakshi is a bounty hunter (mercinary, whatever) that uses a combination of technology and agility on his side. Though for the most part of his past is unkown, it is rumored he had abandoned his home village. Using both agility and tech. That he has he is able to overcome any obstacle that has been put in his way.

Appearance: White plated armor below his neck, backpack with servo arms coming out. White long hair, silver eyes, cream fur, Picture:n/a

Personality: agressive, has mood swings of violence and then innocence. Wonders around looking for purpose in existance, unpredictable. Though abstract to moods of violence can be sometimes harmless.

Active Powers
  • Ability 1: Servo Arms, two mechanical arms that can extend out of his back pack capable of repairs, carrying firearms, despite the mechanical appearance the servo arms are very aggilic and designed to work speedily

• Ability 2: Weapon master, wields 2 pistols and a carbon glaive (sword sort of thing) with unrivaled skill

• Ability 3: Lock Grenades, Droids capable of locking onto targets that once initiated will pursue until they are destroyed. Release a plasma energy.

• Ability 4: Disc Glaive: a multi edged throwing disc cut by the most precise lasers. Blades will only extend when thrown, retracts  once it returns to it's origin.

Rhakshi looked up from where he was sitting at the two guardsmen that were in the room with him. Brought there not by force, but his own will. He didn't know why he had came to this place, it would be against his kind. But he hadn't cared about the sides of the ongoing wars since he had been at his homeland. Rhakshi shook those memories away and questioned the two guards.

Ãƒâ€š  Ãƒâ€š  Ãƒâ€š  Ãƒâ€š  Ãƒâ€š  "So why have you brought me here? I didn't come all this way to be stared at in a dark room...."
"hehe, don't worry will get to that in a bit, first we wanna explain some matters"
"Look just cut to the chase, I haven't the time to sit around here."
"Heh fine, we need your services to hunt down to targets"
Rhakshi's ears perked up.
"Yeah I realise that, that's why you called me here. Now please tell me, what's the target?"
The guards noticing how impatient there guest was continued.
"Well actually targets..."
"As in multiple?"
"Yes, though we'd have to tell you that they are-"
"Look, if you think that I care if there animas or whatever, your talking to the wrong fur."
"That's just what we wanted to here... Heres a picture of the three targets youll be after,"
The guards turned on a hologram projecter showing a picture of three creatures.
"Theyre not too much of a threat, but we want them out of the way"
"Interesting. Tell me, what are the names of these three?"
Rhakshi threw a grin across his face.
"Moddex, Shizm, and Jericho, Â dead or alive..."
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 10:04:05 PM by Rhakshi »
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 12:40:20 PM »
(( @ Moddex: Yea, I know ^^; I just don't really know what else to call them besides Ivok, and 'those beings' or something like that. Just trying to add a little variety to my posts. ))

Jericho passes his katana from his right to his left paw, using his right to wipe the blade from the base to the tip, cleaning it of blood in a single swipe. He flicks the blood from his right paw as his left sheathes the weapon. He looks around, seeing no more Ivok in the immediate area, but he was closest to Schizm at the moment. Stepping up to the fatigued form, he offers a paw to help Schizm stand. He thought it best he get everyone that had helped fight grouped back together. The faded plasma containers begin to fill with color once more, slowly but surely. Looking over his shoulder a second, he checks to see if Moddex had stuck around.

He had, but he looked.. uncomfortable however. If Schizm couldn't walk on his own, then Jericho would help him, but they would need to get to Moddex.

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 02:39:31 PM »
"Tha...thanks," Schizm panted, drawing up with the help of Jericho.  "I'm sorry if I've caused...any trouble."  Jericho barked laughter, brief but mirthful.  Staggering onto his own feet he thought about what had just happened.  As the memories of moments ago tumbled out, his eyes grew wide in panic.  Calm.  He needed to stay calm, or they were all dead.

"Get the fox... I know a place.  Hurry!"  Gathering the last of his strenght, Schizm didn't wait for a reply before signaling to Moddex that they had to leave.  Fast.  If they weren't out of here by the time the next set of Enforcers, who were probably more heavily armed and in greater numbers still, then they wouldn't last long.

Turning and dashing back the way he came before the chaotic battle, he briefly turned his head to see Jericho and Moddex.  Moddex wasn't looking so good, apprehensive even.  Schizm could understand, if the fox had any background like his.  

At the closest alleyway he took a quick left, then right, right again.  He knew the backstreets better than almost anyone.  Chase Arms.  He had to get back to the shop.  Looking left and right to make sure noone but the two trailing him followed, he suddenly jumped up onto the fire escape up above.  Climbing hastily, trying to not notice the incessant  ache in his body and limbs, Schizm scurried to the top of the building.  "Hurry!  This way!"

As the others mounted the top of the building, Schizm gestured to a section of roof.  They all gathered around, kneeling.  With three quick, hard knocks, the signal for an emergency, a panel of roof peeled away to reveal the interior of the gun store, Chase Arms.

They all dropped down into it silently.
The Wolf

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 03:41:31 PM »
Moddex stood there for a moment in the dark room, only starring blankly foward. He then let out a sharp scream, slamming his fist into a wall and sliding onto his knees. A small stream of blood shot from his nose as he slumped down. For a moment, he sat perfectly still. Not moving much. He looked up slowly, letting out a choked sound of pain.

He shook his head again, looking around. for some reason, his vision was unclear, blurred. He could taste blood in his mouth. He coughed a bit, sputtering up a bit of blood. "My head... What's this place? Some kind of hideout?", said Moddex as he staggered to a wall to lean on, clutching his head again. "Who are you two?", he asked finally.

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 03:57:05 PM »
Shocked by the sudden outburst, Schizm took a step back.  Moddex was sputtering blood, making him difficult to understand, but he caught most of it.  "Calm down," Schizm said coldly. "I've brought you to my...shop.  It's where I go when there's trouble.  My name is Schizm Wolf.  I don't know about the other guy."  He gestured toward Jericho.

"Jericho," came the curt reply from stone-carved wolf.  

"That doesn't answer my question.  Where the hell am I?"  Moddex coughed again.  Blood was running down the front of his shirt.

"That can wait.  We need to get you some medical attention.  What happened to you?"  The fox started to speak, but as soon as he opened his mouth he wheezed more blood.  It was serious.

"Jericho, help me get him into the next room.  I'll call a friend of mine who can help.  Make sure he stays conscious."  Jericho nodded quickly and moved to Moddex, who weakly tried to refuse the help.  The wolf dragged him over to the door.

"Not that way," Schizm yelped.  "Do you want to get us killed?"  He pulled a pipe sticking out from the wall, and shoved.  The wall slide in and right, showing them a view of a sterile room with a table and a washbasin.  After seeing Jericho's questioning look, Schizm added, "I get hurt, sometimes.

Putting the fox onto the table and removing the jacket, Schizm checked his heart, which beat quickly but weakly in his chest.  "Keep an eye on him.  I need to make a phone call."
The Wolf

Offline Istauri

• Boisterous Bear
  • Mau?
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Orange & Black
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 72kg
  • Build: Svelte
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 08:29:59 PM »
Name: Istauri

Race:Animas (Tiger)

Info: Istauri was enslaved at a very early age and was to be used to infiltrate the Animas resistance. He was trained to use concussion gauntlets and low level psionics, whilst in captivity he was fitted with a collar containing a neural disrupter to prevent the use of psionics against Andros. He escaped during an Animas raid on the facility, this combined with his very limited knowledge of Xen Terra has resulting in a rather 'skewed' impression of the Andros and Animas. He has been seeking to join the Animas and the resistance ever since.

Appearance: Thin, Yellow eyed Tiger. Armoured black gauntlets, Black Collar

Personality: Shy, quiet and stealthy until you get to know him

Active Powers
  • Ability 1: Concussion pulse - gauntlets emit a targeted burst of energy, the gauntlets draw power directly from the bio-electricity of the user and excessive use can leave the user drained. pulse power depends on the amount of energy expended by the user.

• Ability 2: Concussion field- gauntlets create a localised energy field shielding the user, large power drain on the body. the field power depends on the amount of energy expended by the user.

• Ability 3: Healing - nanites in blood stream repair injuries, nanites draw power directly from users bio-electricity. larger injuries require more energy to heal

• Ability 4: Elite - tactical combat expert with high levels of endurance due to intense combat and stamina training.

Istauri watched the commotion from a shadowy alcove over looking the street way.

"so these are the Animas!" he thought to himself

"Finally! some of my own kind"

Then an immense explosion devoured the metabikes and the three fled the scene. Immediately Istauri leapt down from his hiding place and raced after them.
He managed to track them through a series of alleyways until he rounded a corner to find they'd vanished.
Finding nothing but a gun shop and a fire escape Istauri surveyed his surroundings. Suddenly the sounds of several approaching Andros reached him.
The fire escape became the focus of his attention, he scaled it.