The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Zenith Project  (Read 15157 times)

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • P1-07 :: Zenith Project
    • Awards
  • Species: Zeilodian Animas (Red Fox)
  • Coloring: Typical red fox coloration
  • Height: 91.1 cm
  • Weight: 74.5 kg
  • Build: Svelt; light, yet muscle toned structure
Re: Zenith Project
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 08:48:20 PM »
Moddex sat up on the table, wiping his mouth from the blood that had slowed down from flow. He seemed to be stabilizing. "I feel like my brain's on fire..." Moddex looked back towards Jericho who was scrutinizing him carefully. He stood up, blinking a few times to adjust to the light in the room. He then looked as if he was focusing carefully, but calmly. A small ring of blue light emerged infront of Moddex's forehead and small lines of blue light were graphing themselves across Moddex just a few centimeters off his fur. Like an instant, the light disappeared from him and he opened his eyes. "Good thing my memories are coming back. I just remembered runology", he said.

Just then, he could hear the noise of someone outside the building. "We've got company. Schizm, someone's outside!", he called over.
IMVU Name: Guest_Moddex

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 10:16:59 PM »
Rhakshi arrived to the battle torn area looking at all the dead. This apparently is where the three had last been. Judging by the strong scent they hadn't gone to far. Looking over the scene he could see traces of there blood. He let out a menacing grin.
      "There wounded this will be alot easier then expected."
Carefully he pursued there cent which led him to a town (I think, your kind of vague but I suppose with the alley way..)
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 11:23:53 PM »
(( I hope it's not much trouble for asking, but could you not play my character so much? I meen really.. Jericho doesn't laugh, or he hasn't laughed for a long time. Sorry if I seem anoying about this, I just like to be the only one playing my characters >.> ))

Jericho kept a swift glance everywhere to make sure nothing was right on top of them, his left paw clutching the hilt of his katana, even up the fire escape. While in the room, he watches both Schism and Moddex. He knew something else was after them, he could feel it. Call it a false sixth-sense, but he knew. He closes his eyes "We're being followed" He says, gripping the hilt of his katana tighter. This was no place to fight, but if they were caught in here like this, something would have to be done.  About that time, a rustling could be heard in his shoulderpad as a little paw sneaks out from under it, then a squirrel-like head covered in a platinum blue fur. Jericho quirks his lips one way, poking the nose of the creature and making him hide back within the shoulderpad. "I'm going to take a look. If I don't get back, don't worry about me."

With that, Jericho was up and heading back to the fire escape. He knew it, he could hear something.. some -things- running for their hiding place. He looks down to see Istauri climbing up to where they were. He jumps and drops past him, landing and facing Istauri's persuers, flicking the blade out of it's catch once more.
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 11:41:27 PM »
(K just to tell you as i've been looking over some of the replies, controlling another persons character is strictly against the rules, I think,, yeah it is. I'm sorry for the invonvenience. )

Offline Istauri

• Boisterous Bear
  • Mau?
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Orange & Black
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 72kg
  • Build: Svelte
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 11:52:49 PM »
A grey blur dropped past Istauri, he snapped around and charged his gauntlets. Beneath him  a grey wolf was making short work of the guards, unsure of whether to interfere Istauri watched the andros fall beneath Jericho's blade.

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 11:57:09 PM »
((@ All: I think it'd be best if we consensually agree that we only permit others to assume each others roles if it's simple one liner situations or reactions, that way to reduce mundane posts such as nodding or acknowledging someone. This of course is only done with the other player's approval. Also note, that I am recording the RP in a novelized form. From here out, I request that all participants keep to replying in a past tense statement and with proper punctuations, usage of words. (Like Their and There or Will and We'll.) I hope to make this into a story so that we can all read it and have fun.))
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 11:59:06 PM by Moddex »

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 12:21:07 AM »
(as long as it's simple, nothing too complex or proper measures will be taken.... By someone else, but none the less)

Rhakshi watched as his targets fought the Andros in attempting to prolong there survival. Rhakshi pondered whether or not to interfere with their fight. Deciding shortly after, he raised one of the pistols and trained it on his targets firing a couple of well placed shots into the crowd.

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 12:26:31 AM »
(( @ Moddex: There are some situations where, yes, I could understand that. But what if his certain reaction would go against what the character's owner would actually do? Such as the laughing thing.. But, yes, simple things like following along, or if my character was told to do something in a situation that would require it and he nods, yea, I could let that slide))

Jericho did, in fact, make short work of the Andros. Stabbing and slicing his way through the group, he emerges out the back as the Andros in front start to fall, almost like a reverse domino effect as the rest fall down in the order Jericho went through them. He stands straight up again, cleaning his blade much the same way he did before. Sheathing it, he turns to Istauri, raising an eyebrow. He barely has time to hold this position before a bullet zips past him, nearly hitting him.

Looking up, Jericho eyes the shooter, Rhakshi. He narrows his eyebrows once more and brings his left paw back, readying a plasma ball. He whips his arm around, sending the ball of plasma energy sailing toward Rhakshi.
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 12:45:42 AM »
((@ Jericho: That will be something you'll have to specify with the person in question who will be using your character. You'll have to explain to them how they must use them based on behavior or how they'd react to situations. Just explain to them how they'd have to react. If not, then you don't have to agree to them hopping your character.))

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 12:50:02 AM »

"Heh missed"
Said Rhakshi as the bullets skimmed past Jericho. He sighed dejectfully as the animas had thrown a plasma ball at him easily avoided by jumping out of the way.
 Ãƒâ€š  Ãƒâ€š "Your gonna have to do better then that!"
Rhakshi held two lock grenades in his hand and continued to grin keenly.

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
  • Species: Timberwolf
  • Coloring: Grey and brown, some white
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 196 lbs
  • Build: Broad-shouldered, solid
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 01:33:50 AM »
  (got it, no more using other people's characters. Sorry Jericho, you seem most able to use him in context, so I'll especially leave him alone.  SRRY.  Carry on)

Schizm had no time to react.  He never thought anyone could ever get in here.  I just wan't possible.  But now the impossible was happening. He noticed the Andros and the assassin that was in the front, and then suddenly a blur was heading out the door, and Andros falling in it's wake.  Would it ever stop?

Dropping onto one knee, Schizm ducked as low as possible, shortly before several gunshots rand out, each passing right where his torso would have been.  And he had left his pistol back at the scene of the original fight.  He thought frantically of what he could do and remembered the tranquilizer gun he kept in the locker next to the sheet of metal that served as a bed and table, now with droplets of blood on it.

Rolling to the side, he ripped open the door and reached in, pulling out a small gun with a very potent tranquilizer.  Not his first choice for a weapon to batlle to the death with, but it was better than hand-to-hand with armed Enforcers.  Spinning around on his heel, he took aim at the first in a long, narrow hallway seething with bodies, both dead and alive.

Letting the first tranquilizer loose caught an Andros in the neck, dropping him as effectively as if he had been shot with a laser sniper rifle.  As he took aim at the next, Schizm felt a bullet skim past his left ear.  The calm was gone and the rage was back.
The Wolf

-PS- Always looking for new furry friends.  Give me an e-mail at [email protected]  -Thx!

Offline Rhakshi

• Racious Racoon
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 01:43:49 AM »
Rhakshi watched as some of the Andros fell to the ground in the front area.  He knew a frontal attack may not have been the best idea, so he decided to take the easier way. Pressing the button on one of the lock grenades he was holding, he released it into the air to pursue it's target, as well as three others. Watching from a distance he would find out what happened.

Offline Moddex

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 02:00:37 AM »
Moddex strode over and retrieved a pair of P90 SMGs' along with a pair of clips for each. He slammed the door panel open and leaped off the edge onto the ground just as Rhakashi hurled his lock grenades. Moddex quickly fired at the grenades in the air, the P90s' blazing and sputtering shells. The grenades detonated in mid air, but prevented any collateral damage. Moddex, Istauri, Jericho, and Schizm were sent back by the brief blasts of the grenades

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 12:31:45 PM »
Jericho skids upon the ground with his left arm guarding his face as the grenade goes off. When he turns back to look at Rhakshi, he moves his goggles over his eyes and places his left paw on the sheath of his katana, and the right on the hilt. Rhakshi might have more of those grenades. Jericho charges for him, but doesn't draw his blade. He, instead lunges sideways for a wall, his feet coming up sideways and hitting off the wall to make him lunge again, catching a windowsil and quickly jumping down to the alleyway below, putting himself behind Rhakshi. He takes ahold of his katana once more, ready to strike should Rhakshi assault again.

Offline SchizmWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • -is out of cryostasis-
    • Awards
  • Species: Timberwolf
  • Coloring: Grey and brown, some white
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 196 lbs
  • Build: Broad-shouldered, solid
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 06:24:33 PM »
Schizm's vision had narrowed down to a point, focused on Rhakshi, hardly noticintg Jericho's acrobatic advance.  Somewhere in the back of his mind, Schizm noted that the grenades had knocked him off his feet, but he was back up again before he knew it.  It was so hard to keep control, and he had barely recovered from their earlier flight, legs still wobbly but full of strength at the same time.  It was an odd feeling.

One of the few remaining Andros stepped into his path with a pistol in his hand, arm shaking unevenly.  He probably hadn't known this assault would go so poorly, what with their superior numbers, and it was no wonder he was shaken.  Schizm didn't care.  Walking silently by, not even attempting to apprehend the Andros, he blinked as he realized two shots had just been discharged into his back.

Schizm spun and swung his arm out, catching the Enforcer hard across the jaw.  Hard enough to spin his head around, making his head stop about three-quarters of the way around his shoulders, and dropping him quietly to the floor.  Picking up the pistol, an AP-4 Model C, Schizm turned back around and began to step forward again, completely ognoring the pain in his back, but not the pain that was inside him.  What hat happened to the shopkeeper, Jani?  He wouldn't have let these people in willingly, and the fact that he was also an Animas didn't improve his chances of surviving.

He also noticed the assassin who had thrown the grenade into the mess.  An Animas.  A traitor to all of them, and to him, to his parents memory.  His vision locked onto Rhakshi, vision going red for the second time in less than two hours.  He knew that this would have an ill effect on him, but it didn't matter.

Schizm advanced on Rhakshi, and he was out for blood.
The Wolf

-PS- Always looking for new furry friends.  Give me an e-mail at [email protected]  -Thx!