The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Colorado  (Read 34335 times)

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
Re: Colorado
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2013, 05:20:04 PM »
Fort Collins: 2 Degrees
Monument (where i am) 2 Degrees
Its about the same, huh?
wired as right now

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2013, 05:21:24 PM »
It's actually 0 degrees right now and I have to walk to work at like 4:45...HNNG
its supposed to snow tonight as well
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline HyenaKing

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2013, 05:24:20 PM »
I googled your weather on Google, there might be a slight different, y'see there-says monument has 2 degrees, although it is 12 degrees here.
wired as right now

Offline SoulFire

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: My Little Pony
  • Coloring: grey(body), blue and black mane.
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 400
  • Build: trim
« Reply #168 on: December 28, 2013, 10:52:41 PM »
hello all we have two furs here just moved to greeley co from utah.

Offline HyenaKing

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: December 28, 2013, 10:54:59 PM »
Yippy-Ki-Kay-Yi-Ki-oh.
!!!

Hello!
wired as right now

Offline Avinstar Hightail

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Artic Fox
« Reply #170 on: December 28, 2013, 11:01:15 PM »
Hello All, I recently moved into my new place in Greeley Colorado and am looking for a few Fur Friends to hang out with. I'm an emo kid, but I'm not always "depressed" or "anxty", I don't cut and I don't self mutilate in any way, I just like to dress the part because I love the style ^_^, I am a skater boy, crossdresser and love to play games, go to malls and sometimes just go out for walks. I'm 19, age isn't a problem and neither is distance. Please get ahold of me on skype or email me if you wish to meet up ^_^ I'm always looking for new friends <3

(I use the one that says Vernal, I haven't changed it yet, but I will. I don't use the other one because I forgot the password v.v)

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: December 28, 2013, 11:04:06 PM »
Hello All, I recently moved into my new place in Greeley Colorado and am looking for a few Fur Friends to hang out with. I'm an emo kid, but I'm not always "depressed" or "anxty", I don't cut and I don't self mutilate in any way, I just like to dress the part because I love the style :) , I am a skater boy, crossdresser and love to play games, go to malls and sometimes just go out for walks. I'm 19, age isn't a problem and neither is distance. Please get ahold of me on skype or email me if you wish to meet up ^_^ I'm always looking for new friends X3

(I use the one that says Vernal, I haven't changed it yet, but I will. I don't use the other one because I forgot the password  :$ [size=78%])[/size]

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
Recently moved in. Looking for Furiends in Colorado
« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2013, 11:05:31 PM »
Hello All, I recently moved into my new place in Greeley Colorado and am looking for a few Fur Friends to hang out with. I'm an emo kid, but I'm not always "depressed" or "anxty", I don't cut and I don't self mutilate in any way, I just like to dress the part because I love the style  :D . I am a skater boy, crossdresser and love to play games, go to malls and sometimes just go out for walks. I'm 19, age isn't a problem and neither is distance. Please get ahold of me on skype or email me if you wish to meet up ^_^ I'm always looking for new friends :*

(I use the one that says Vernal, I haven't changed it yet, but I will. I don't use the other one because I forgot the password v :$ [size=78%])[/size]

Offline oddi

• Avid Aardvark
  • robots make me angry
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Species: snow leopard
  • Coloring: black and white with purple, blue or green spots on xir back and tail, changes colors depending on mood
  • Height: just smaller than a tiger~
  • Weight: 500 lbs
  • Build: androgynous. short legs. stocky. super thick, plush fur. long, heavy tail.
  • Currently: vicodin helps cramps and makes you forget you exist
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2014, 08:20:26 AM »
Hello All, I recently moved into my new place in Greeley Colorado and am looking for a few Fur Friends to hang out with. I'm an emo kid, but I'm not always "depressed" or "anxty", I don't cut and I don't self mutilate in any way, I just like to dress the part because I love the style :) , I am a skater boy, crossdresser and love to play games, go to malls and sometimes just go out for walks. I'm 19, age isn't a problem and neither is distance. Please get ahold of me on skype or email me if you wish to meet up ^_^ I'm always looking for new friends X3

(I use the one that says Vernal, I haven't changed it yet, but I will. I don't use the other one because I forgot the password  :$ [size=78%])[/size]

um?? as someone who has depression, anxiety and is also a recovered self harmer, i have to point out that saying you dress the part as someone who IS one of those things is kind of offensive? i know that wasn't your intent but that's like saying all people who have depression, anxiety and who cut dress in the emo/scene style. i can assure you this is not the case...
HERNO LPHA

⋆ THEY'LL REMEMBER ⋆
WE WERE HERE

art || post of import || twitter || tumblr ||
 wall of text || Pacific Rim Roleplay
xe - he/she || xem -him/her || xirs - his/hers

Offline NekoPrincessAmaya

• Vibrating Furby
  • Meow, yarn is the best.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bombay cat
  • Coloring: dark black fur. blue eyes,
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 106lb
  • Build: skinny
  • Currently: depressed wishing i could disappear and never exist, or get amenisa
« Reply #174 on: January 28, 2014, 05:26:42 AM »
im looking for apartments in colorado was hoping to find one near other furs thats pretty cheap, anyone have any tips for me to look at?
Meow, give me yarn or a fish and i'll be your friend for life.

Offline HyenaKing

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2014, 07:48:08 AM »
Hmm!

Near Gleneagle Drive there is a apartment place i am in... Shepard heights
I classify it as a normal complexes, so the prices range around heres.
Thats where i am at, hope that helps.
Its near the USAFA and jsut around Co. Springs.
I'm in and out of the place at odd and sporadic times, so, if you actually find me, thats kind of a rarity.

Hope thisis helps.

wired as right now

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2014, 05:06:07 AM »

um?? as someone who has depression, anxiety and is also a recovered self harmer, i have to point out that saying you dress the part as someone who IS one of those things is kind of offensive? i know that wasn't your intent but that's like saying all people who have depression, anxiety and who cut dress in the emo/scene style. i can assure you this is not the case...

Two things:
1)  You saying that you're "offended" that I dress the part but don't cut or am not always depressed, is offensive. Why? Because, when you say that, you are making our unique community look even worse. There are tons of you little "cutters" who are mainly attention whores that can't deal with life.
I am a person who deals with depression and anxiety most days, but do you see me complaining and being offended that all these other Emo kids are running around and not cutting or being depressed? No, do you see me being pissed off that Scene kids are trying to act Emo but really aren't? No, and why do I do that...because everyone has their own style, I have adopted the Emo subculture just like you have. You can not be offended at my "not always being depressed" because you are not the one who created the subculture, you are just a follower, like everyone else.

2) Shut up and deal with it.

Offline HyenaKing

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2014, 05:50:21 AM »
Please, drop it?

Your being rude and offensive to many. Inckdingvme.
wired as right now

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2014, 11:30:28 AM »
Please, drop it?

Your being rude and offensive to many. Inckdingvme.

Explain to me how I'm being "rude and offensive" because, I'm a little lost. All I did was simply tell the truth that just because one dresses emo and has an emo attitude, but doesn't cut and isn't depressed, isn't any way, shape or form - offensive. What I'm lost about is the fact that I DID tell the truth and now I'm being "rude and offensive". If you can't "handle the truth", please stay off the internet.

Offline NekoPrincessAmaya

• Vibrating Furby
  • Meow, yarn is the best.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bombay cat
  • Coloring: dark black fur. blue eyes,
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 106lb
  • Build: skinny
  • Currently: depressed wishing i could disappear and never exist, or get amenisa
« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2014, 11:11:51 PM »
Hmm!

Near Gleneagle Drive there is a apartment place i am in... Shepard heights
I classify it as a normal complexes, so the prices range around heres.
Thats where i am at, hope that helps.
Its near the USAFA and jsut around Co. Springs.
I'm in and out of the place at odd and sporadic times, so, if you actually find me, thats kind of a rarity.

[size=78%] come [/size]

thanks we move down on the 10th once i relax probably by march im all good to hang out with all kinds of other furs the pic is me in real life and im a black cat, i can tell you more about myself if you want u can add me on skype

Co, springs in the area im moving to meow

Meow, give me yarn or a fish and i'll be your friend for life.