The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Colorado  (Read 33746 times)

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
Re: Colorado
« Reply #195 on: March 05, 2016, 09:37:10 PM »
What city in Colorado? I live in Monument.
wired as right now

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: March 05, 2016, 11:43:37 PM »
Born in Parker, but I live in centennial. Down near lone tree and park meadows mall. I go through monument all the time on my way to the springs when I visit my mom! I don't envy you guys the poor weather but I was looking at buying a house out there.
  • Signature art by: Lucky978 on Deviantart.com
Sorry for the absence; I had to get my life and my mind together. I missed you all.

Offline HyenaKing

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: March 05, 2016, 11:53:18 PM »
Park Meadows mall, huh? THats kinda far. Maybe we should meet up just for the hell of it, 'cuase it's possible. xD
wired as right now

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: March 06, 2016, 01:18:58 AM »
I wouldn't be opposed to it! I don't see why not. Like I said, I drive through monument all the time. It's not too bad at all, and I always love meeting new people and doing things because I can. Most of the things I do is because I can! Lol. I can pick a good poorly lit back alley with a homeless guy coughing up a lung somewhere. Or you can find one out there! :P

But in all seriousness, I don't see why not. XD
Sorry for the absence; I had to get my life and my mind together. I missed you all.

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Recuperating
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2016, 01:31:40 AM »
I'm here!... there..... yeahhhh
I'm about 20 miles North-ish of Denver :) Ooh and does anyone know if there's going to be another furmeet at Pearl Street Mall? I'd go to that (if there's ever any parking), though I don't remember when the last one happened.

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2016, 08:58:29 AM »
Wow, you're not far at all! I live down by lone tree and park meadows. You should come visit me at my hotel or something! I would love to meet someone from TFF!

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2016, 01:48:47 PM »
I've been there before! ... though that terrifying bunny is there...... XD
I wont be meeting up with anyone until the Senioritis is over x_x , but once I've graduated I'll be roaming around more :D Are you near the High School in Centennial? I -think-  I've swam there for a few meets... unless it doesn't have a pool and I'm being confoozed. XD

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2016, 02:17:44 PM »
Technically there are a few High Schools right near where I live. I assume you mean the more famous one that the kid brought a gun to class at, Arapahoe High School (Which is where I went to school. Scary, that place bringing someone to shoot it up). And it does have a pool - a rather large one. If I remember right, it's an olympic pool. But yes, once you're travel worthy. I get wanting to just take a breather, all too well. XD

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2016, 02:29:31 PM »
Oh dang..... yeah it was that one, they had to put a 'wall' in the pool to make it the right size. I haven't swam there for about 6 years, but yah, I didn't think it was the Arapahoe one. That really sucks :( And it must be scary, the same place you went to having something like that happen.
And lol yeah, these next two months are going to be so. long. XD
What hotel do you work at?

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2016, 02:38:59 PM »
I actually just found out tonight I'm getting promoted to Supervisor here, so that's awesome. But the Hampton Inn and Suites on Lincoln and I-25. I'm a wolf, I'm okay with stalking - everyone can come stalk me now. lol :3

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2016, 02:49:08 PM »
*maniacal laughter*  XD
But that's great!! Hopefully you don't have to deal with too many whacko's :P I'm just working as a lifeguard, but next year I'll be able to work overnight stocking at King Soopers.... so I'm going to do that, hopefully along Lifeguarding. And both places are a mile away from my house, so that's nice.

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2016, 02:55:07 PM »
I'm about to head home, just clocking out of work, but I'll message you more when I get there. I like having someone that actually talks - I'm extremely chatty. You can't shut me up most times. I've actually had a district manager come in and talk to the store manager. Me, being assistant manager, I was left up front to man the desk. So I started talking to myself, and the district manager asked "Is he talking to you?" My manager was like "No, he's ... well, he's talking to himself. Don't worry about him, he does it all the time. He'll keep himself entertained."

Yeah, see I'm droning on again. Sorry! XD I'll talk to you soon!

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2016, 02:59:50 PM »
Haha that's great! I'm also glad I came across this place.. this is the most active forum I've seen in a long while :P
We can also always pm too, it doesn't matter to me. XD

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: April 04, 2016, 03:32:13 PM »
Anyone going to the Pearl Street Mall meetup on the 30th of April? It's at the 10th and Walnut parking garage, probably on floor G1, the one with the orange Canyon BLVD elevator. I'll be wearing my bat fursuit to it :)

Should probably include the time.... we're meeting at noon and starting our trek at around 12:30 or so
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 03:35:52 PM by Nori »

Offline HyenaKing

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: April 04, 2016, 09:25:06 PM »
I might be able to make it. I doubt it.
So, I won't come.
wired as right now