The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Chiroptikitty's Introductions  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Chiroptikitty

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Juxtaposition : Mature Dark Romance Anthro Comic
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: browns
  • Height: 7 in
  • Weight: 8 oz
  • Build: fluffy
Chiroptikitty's Introductions
« on: May 12, 2010, 09:03:06 PM »
:P Page 10 : Update is live! NSFW MATURE CONTENT :P
Uhm... Hello. I'm Chiroptikitty! *wave* I been lurking about. I started a comic at the furry forum, give it a look? It's called Juxtaposition. View it here at http://comic.thefurryforum.com/juxtaposition

I'm no good at html m n o p-s but I try hard. (Why won't my [first] [last] [next] buttons work!?)

Edit: All Hail Tweak, HTML master! Woohoo! And a pat on the head for me, because I got first/next buttons!! ^_^

Feel free to post comments on it here or on the comic itself, I can't wait to hear the community response. *nervous giggles*
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 05:12:38 AM by Chiroptikitty »

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Chiroptikitty's Introductions
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 09:34:43 PM »
Its hard to figure out what's going on, partly because of the rather chaotic lack of definition between elements.
Also the constantly changing font which are all complex and hard to read.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chiroptikitty

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 03:31:59 AM »
Excellent! I was worried about using the different fonts. I was trying to mark the distinction between the types of speech, but maybe if I change the dialog I can make it come across better? So following this, I'm having one font for all spoken dialog, and wild fonts for sound effects. I updated today, so give it a look?

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 11:01:15 AM »
Ok, this is better, I can kind of understand things now, though mostly the reason i couldn't understand the first time was that i went straight from the first page to the last, thinking there was only one page. You need a "Next page" "Previous page" thing because almost nobody would look through the calendar on first glance.

As for the story itself... well my creative writing teachers told us that we shouldn't write vampire stories for our assignment. They've been done to death in recent years, BUT you have already committed yourself so you need to complete it. I would be interested to see where this goes, i'm just warning you that you stray into oversaturated territory.

so far though, kind of interesting, need to see more to have a more complete opinion.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Chiroptikitty

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 06:13:07 AM »
All right then. Now that I figured out the next/last buttons, I need to advertise. So I'm holding a poll for a banner. What an original idea!