The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171393 times)

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #315 on: February 23, 2011, 06:11:51 PM »
Just broke up with my girlfriend, she moved to Canada when I went off to college and we got distant. I was suspicious of her being with another guy about two weeks in. I confirmed this when she accidentally posted to the other guy on facebook that was meant for a private message.

Oh well, I will get over it.

I'm here. Feel free to skype with me once more anytime. :'D

Eh, I have 4 more hours in school now.
-___-
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #316 on: February 24, 2011, 03:17:03 AM »
looks like I don't have any money to start out on my own next year, hopefully I'll be able to get into my college fund if my parents don't try to withhold it :/
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Akula Filiko

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • What're you looking at?
    • My deviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Blacktip Reef Shark
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Kinda muscular
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2011, 08:09:43 AM »
The Furmeet I signed up for got cancelled due to rain.

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
  • Hear me and my mighty ROAR!
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Clear/Silverish-white
« Reply #318 on: February 28, 2011, 04:44:23 AM »
Lately, I've got the "I'm so ronery" song stuck in my head whenever I even think about my present situation.
 T_T I can only imagine why... then forget it because it just makes me even more miserable than I am presently... I'm just not having a very good year.
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: February 28, 2011, 04:45:23 AM »
my parents yelled at me and called me a failure and took my car away for no reason

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: February 28, 2011, 05:26:53 AM »
:?... Wtf? That totally sucks, sorry to hear that.
I love it when parents double team against their own children and don't bother to explain the reason for it cuz they're too busy yelling and being angry... It's like they expect us to read there minds to see what the problem really is, but whatever. I wonder if they even know that human children are not usual born with psychic or telepathy powers, and that we don't receive signals via satellites with the aid of a blue tooth implant attached to our heads... I tell my mom that whatever it is that makes her think I should read minds with, mines is broken and isn't functioning, if I even have one.
Did you forget something that was important to them... that usually gets my parents all yelling and teeth slashing... At least maybe you'll get the car back after they've cooled off a bit. (positive thinking)  :S
I am that I am, even if only for a moment. And I will always try despite my flaws to summon what I can to become better than what I was.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: February 28, 2011, 05:27:39 AM »
they expect me to be a supergenius perfect person..

Offline Drago Strega

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: February 28, 2011, 06:17:36 AM »
I don't see the reason why people find being a supergenius is so great. Einstein was a supergenius, yet he hated school and was dropped out of grade school, he would beat his wife and he would spend hours of his life thinking about the universe by himself and helped make the atomic bomb which resulted in the deaths of thousands. Stephen Hawkings is stuck as a cyborg in a fancy wheel chair for life, teaching students about the significance of the universe while our planet undergoes meltdown, which means he's stuck without a paddle. The only good thing about being a supergenius is becoming a super rich/genius like Bill Gates or the owners of Apple and Wikileaks, so to get the funds to take over the world via computer and money, but even then you are alone in the world because who is at your level intellectually if your too busy being a supergenius. Most smart people are miserable because it requires nobody understanding what the hell your doing most the time, and you have to stay at a constantly 20+ steps ahead of everybody to prevent them from screwing you. Ain't that just wonderful. Oh to the irony.
When I have kids I'll be happy if they can read, let alone get anywhere close to an A without trying. The way I see it is if my mom and dad aren't geniuses or perfect, then they shouldn't expect me to be one either. And if they believe themselves to be geniuses and perfect, then I'd ask why are they talking to me about such trivial things when it's obvious my mind is too busy getting stuck doing genius stuff such as learning about new things by yourself so you can be a better perfect person.  0:)
"Sarcasm Snaps..." You'll just love them. T_T
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 08:10:41 PM by Drago Strega »

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #323 on: February 28, 2011, 08:48:05 PM »
I don't see the reason why people find being a supergenius is so great. Einstein was a supergenius, yet he hated school and was dropped out of grade school, he would beat his wife and he would spend hours of his life thinking about the universe by himself and helped make the atomic bomb which resulted in the deaths of thousands. Stephen Hawkings is stuck as a cyborg in a fancy wheel chair for life, teaching students about the significance of the universe while our planet undergoes meltdown, which means he's stuck without a paddle. The only good thing about being a supergenius is becoming a super rich/genius like Bill Gates or the owners of Apple and Wikileaks, so to get the funds to take over the world via computer and money, but even then you are alone in the world because who is at your level intellectually if your too busy being a supergenius. Most smart people are miserable because it requires nobody understanding what the hell your doing most the time, and you have to stay at a constantly 20+ steps ahead of everybody to prevent them from screwing you. Ain't that just wonderful. Oh to the irony.
When I have kids I'll be happy if they can read, let alone get anywhere close to an A without trying. The way I see it is if my mom and dad aren't geniuses or perfect, then they shouldn't expect me to be one either. And if they believe themselves to be geniuses and perfect, then I'd ask why are they talking to me about such trivial things when it's obvious my mind is too busy getting stuck doing genius stuff such as learning about new things by yourself so you can be a better perfect person.  0:)
"Sarcasm Snaps..." You'll just love them. T_T
Couldn't have explained that better, my friend
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

TheLazyFur

« Reply #324 on: February 28, 2011, 10:25:33 PM »
I don't know where this goes but I left Christianity and became Agnostic because my beliefs =\= Christianity's beliefs, and I felt I needed truth in my life and I'm not positive that there is a god.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: February 28, 2011, 10:31:43 PM »
I can't say I'm totally comfortable with the whole idea of christianity but to each his own. I'm an atheist, i'm almost certain there isn't a god

TheLazyFur

« Reply #326 on: February 28, 2011, 10:34:57 PM »
I just believe that there MIGHT be a higher power and I believe in an afterlife, but nothing like heaven or he'll. I hope my mom doesnt go super bigot on me for being agnostic.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: February 28, 2011, 10:36:16 PM »
if she does then that reflects her worth as a person

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #328 on: February 28, 2011, 10:57:35 PM »
I don't know where this goes but I left Christianity and became Agnostic because my beliefs =\= Christianity's beliefs, and I felt I needed truth in my life and I'm not positive that there is a god.
Welcome to angnostism!
*Gives cookie*
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: February 28, 2011, 10:58:33 PM »
soon...atheism
*goes off into the corner to plot and rub his paws together evily*