The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171203 times)

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6540 on: September 24, 2016, 11:33:56 PM »
Deep down, I think the culling of wolves is partially just to piss off Wolfaboos. *Not saying anyone on the forum is one.*

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6541 on: September 25, 2016, 04:00:30 AM »
Just saying, you might want to make a new thread for the wolf discussion, going really off topic here

OT: I am sooooo sunburned

And it looks like I have officially failed someone. I don't take failure well, especially failing someone in a critical matter like this.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 05:55:43 AM by Rocco »

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #6542 on: September 25, 2016, 01:58:37 PM »
Just saying, you might want to make a new thread for the wolf discussion, going really off topic here

Quite right Rocco :)

OT: Had a bad headache but have to work so powering through with painkillers and Coke.

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #6543 on: September 25, 2016, 03:42:13 PM »
Bleh, so I kinda just got friendzoned...?

I've been dating this guy who I really like, he's cool and into a ton of stuff I like as well. It's been a few months, and honestly it hasn't been an 'official' relationship; I'd have liked it to be more but I guess I was more invested in it. Lately I've been feeling like things were a little more distant and I was proven right. Apparently he tried dating one of his friends awhile ago but she wasn't into it, but now that she's showing interest in him he's decided to try going out with her. It's not an official relationship either, I think.

Now I'm just a friend, I guess. It's not too horrible, I care about him and I enjoy hanging out with him, even if the relationship is a little different. And he's not mean at all, it just feels a little bit like I got pushed aside :/ And technically, this isn't the first time something like that has happened. Sorry for posting this here, I didn't see the relationship thread for some reason.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6544 on: September 25, 2016, 04:44:25 PM »
So I made a headshot of new Zaida, I'm very happy with it. However.... The color is different on the phone compared to my computer, I put it in my Dropbox and downloaded it but instead of the purple I like it's this ugly eggplant color, I hate it... Ugh. Anyways I used some filters from Picsart and fixed it to the right purple. It's really bugging me though, is it the electronics or my vision?!

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #6545 on: September 25, 2016, 05:08:19 PM »
So I made a headshot of new Zaida, I'm very happy with it. However.... The color is different on the phone compared to my computer, I put it in my Dropbox and downloaded it but instead of the purple I like it's this ugly eggplant color, I hate it... Ugh. Anyways I used some filters from Picsart and fixed it to the right purple. It's really bugging me though, is it the electronics or my vision?!

diffrent screens produce colors diffrently the only screen that shows true color is 10 bit ones but those are expensive and you need a good gpu that supports 10 bit color to use it to its full extent
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #6546 on: September 26, 2016, 01:19:33 AM »

diffrent screens produce colors diffrently the only screen that shows true color is 10 bit ones but those are expensive and you need a good gpu that supports 10 bit color to use it to its full extent

...32-bit colours are the norm these days. The problem is likely the settings on the display itself.

To keep  from being  off-topic, I accidentally broke some stuff again and fixing it  is boring.  XD

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6547 on: September 26, 2016, 04:53:18 AM »
That sucks, it really bugs me! I'll live though...

WELLL I'm working out as some of you may know, I'm done with today's work out and I feel like I'm going to die. Pain is weakness leaving the body, can't wait till I'm sore *sarcasm*

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6548 on: September 27, 2016, 02:50:07 AM »
Good news in the country I'm living in though, it seems the wolf is returning. There have been confirmed rapports of a wolf being spotted recently. I think it's the second wolf spotted. Not too sure. Either way, no plans to kill the wolves, they would even be welcomed, as we have no natural enemies to deer here, so we kind of have a deer infestationn because they whiped out 'accidentaly' the wolves hundreds of years ago or so.

I do know that in highly radioactive areas where it's impossible to live for humans without experiencing nasty side-effects, wolves and other animals can roam freely. Experiments, tests and observations have been done, and the animal population is healthy and not suffering any negative side-effect from the radio activity. And no, they did not mutate to large zombie dogs or anything XD
Nature will find a way, we just need to give it time.

Did you know domesticated cats are an invasive species? and kill many birds?

Also why are soo many things overhyped? really people get over it sugar isn't bad for you at least not as bad as people like to put it.. and many other overhyped things Global warming , climate change... stuff like that, Nature has gone on for however long Earth has existed .... i mean people freak out about  a coyote that killed a little kid, I becha 10 furry points that the kid was 1.unattended 2. too close to the coyote 3. maybe even startled or teased the coyote? and people are all like oh let's hunt coyotes. how about NOT. We moved into their territory it's not their fault we build homes on their land. It's LOOOONG past time for humans to learn to co-exist with wildlife, oh and stop bringing  in invasive species.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 02:54:05 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #6549 on: September 27, 2016, 02:55:15 AM »
Good news in the country I'm living in though, it seems the wolf is returning. There have been confirmed rapports of a wolf being spotted recently. I think it's the second wolf spotted. Not too sure. Either way, no plans to kill the wolves, they would even be welcomed, as we have no natural enemies to deer here, so we kind of have a deer infestationn because they whiped out 'accidentaly' the wolves hundreds of years ago or so.

I do know that in highly radioactive areas where it's impossible to live for humans without experiencing nasty side-effects, wolves and other animals can roam freely. Experiments, tests and observations have been done, and the animal population is healthy and not suffering any negative side-effect from the radio activity. And no, they did not mutate to large zombie dogs or anything XD
Nature will find a way, we just need to give it time.

Did you know domesticated cats are an invasive species? and kill many birds?

Also why are soo many things overhyped? really people get over it sugar isn't bad for you at least not as bad as people like to put it.. and many other overhyped things Global warming , climate change... stuff like that, Nature has gone on for however long Earth has existed .... i mean people freak out about  a coyote that killed a little kid, I becha 10 furry points that the kid was 1.unattended 2. too close to the coyote 3. maybe even startled or teased the coyote? and people are all like oh let's hunt coyotes. how about NOT. We moved into their territory it's not their fault we build homes on their land. It's LOOOONG past time for humans to learn to co-exist with wildlife, oh and stop bringing  in invasive species.

how about the wolf was killed off there? and now its returning same as someone may have seen a animal here in aus thats gone
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #6550 on: September 27, 2016, 04:24:31 AM »
Dang it, I'm I have like no friends. I don't even know what it's like to have a really close or lasting friendship, let alone with a group of them like you see if fiction all the time. I'm so pathetic and lonely it's stupid. Bleh  :(

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6551 on: September 27, 2016, 05:37:49 AM »
Dang it, I'm I have like no friends. I don't even know what it's like to have a really close or lasting friendship, let alone with a group of them like you see if fiction all the time. I'm so pathetic and lonely it's stupid. Bleh  :(
Just gotta keep trying. Even I found friends (online only, but still)

Someone challenged me tonight. Not the best idea. But the big problem is I felt the old me returning, I remember that feeling. Feels good, but isn't good. Gonna have to watch myself for the next couple days

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
« Reply #6552 on: September 27, 2016, 12:12:10 PM »
My past few days have been beyond miserable. My relationship has come close to crumbling many times, and my cats condition just seems to get worse. But last night we moved her into my brothers room because she seemed so unhappy in my room. So we let her roam the house for a bit. But she just ended up curling up in my mom's room. After a few hours we put her in my brothers room. But I'm a **censor** moron and I didn't shut his windows. So last night she bRome out and ran into the woods. She's done this before but this time she's just so weak. She has no teeth anymore am he muscles just aren't what they used to be... Im just so scared. I miss my cat.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #6553 on: September 27, 2016, 02:03:47 PM »
Yes you can do it! ^.^ It's all in being in the right place at the right time... (Meaning if you're still in school/ college. Hang around the clubs. Like Chess club. Watch some games, and ask around about things.  I'm sure someone will gladly open up to you and talk to you about it, and then lot the topic go on for a while and change it when it gets stale and quiet.) (Even challenge someone ^.^ even if they beat you in three turns three times, I'm sure it'll still be some fun ^.^)... I'm totally not speaking from experience here. (Sarcastically.)

Edit: Oops, looks like I messed up and ended up putting my text in someone's quote um... ^.^;
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 11:21:02 PM by Ori »
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slim but toned
« Reply #6554 on: September 28, 2016, 04:05:01 AM »
I thought throughout the day I would feel better. But I don't. I just feEl worse. The guilt hasn't gone away and I've done nothing all day but fight back tears. This is all my fault. I'm so worried about her.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.