The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171294 times)

Offline Proto Triose

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5100 on: March 29, 2016, 09:14:16 AM »
I was always the only one who got a pass on gay jokes. I helped start LGBT at my high school, I'm roommates with a gay guy, my best friend turned out to be gay, and pretty much every friend I had was gay. I'm also the least homophobic straight person ever. Got the honor of being called "You're more comfortable with gay people than I am. And I'm gay!"

The whole point is, I loved seeing my friend after like ten years making out with his partner at the hot springs, coming in when he didn't see me and going "You f**kin faggots." Oh my god, he got so mad until he saw me. Even raised a fist and went "Oh. It's you. I haven't seen you in forever!!" Big hugs! :D

Fun times. So that's my random story of the day.
  • Signature art by: Lucky978 on Deviantart.com
Sorry for the absence; I had to get my life and my mind together. I missed you all.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #5101 on: March 29, 2016, 10:24:01 AM »
Sounds like that should be in Positive Venting rather than Everyday Venting

OT: Trying to make plans for my week off, but it's stressful
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5102 on: March 29, 2016, 01:48:47 PM »
>insert everyday rant here<

Offline Synth-Fox

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • The official creator of the word "kisu"
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White Fur and long Brown Hair
  • Height: 5,11
  • Build: Average build
« Reply #5103 on: March 30, 2016, 09:56:20 PM »
I spent most of the day on my pc, while my parents were gone, and the moment they get back they tell me off for not picking up the phone when they rang me 8 times plaus my brother rang twice. and If I bring the phone to my room I get told off for draining the battery! I just cant win... And then my mum keeps telling me about how I need a Job when I'm alredy in a care job working with disabled people, they just wont let me start yet since my previous boss is on holiday and wont give them a reference.... so annoying, plus I seem to think everyones cross with me all the time thanks to my paranoia.. and finally my whole post is underlined in red for no reason I GOT A C IN ENGLISH! HOW IS THAT POSIBLE!    hopfuly someone could cheer me up a bit.... at least I got this of my chest 

"A Brief Period Of Rejoicing"

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #5104 on: March 31, 2016, 02:56:53 AM »
There's so many people after my tail my head's spinning.
wired as right now

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5105 on: March 31, 2016, 04:19:21 AM »
>insert everyday rant here<
Same thing today

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #5106 on: March 31, 2016, 10:09:08 AM »
Been so tired of everything lately.
Have hardly had the energy to eat, which has lead to me living on nothing but hazelnuts and lemon tea for the past week or so.
In addition to that, bad habits and worrying tendencies I used to have back during my orphanage days have decided to resurface, and those -also- aren't good signs at all.
Things just feel so bleak and hopeless I really don't know what to do with myself anymore.
I'm at the point where I either sleep or waste away time until I'm tired enough to go back to sleep.

In addition to that, I've had a hard time reaching out to/talking to/replying to people who've tried to contact me, be they long-time friends, family members or people I've only recently-ish started to talk to.
I know this sounds really edgy/stupid/dumb/whatever, but please don't take it personally if I haven't been talking to you lately. I'm not ignoring you "on purpose" (I.E. because I like being a dick to people who try to be nice to me), I just can't bring myself to.
And besides, deeply depressed people usually aren't all that fun to be around anyway, so you're not missing out on much.
I'm doing my best to break out of this bad slump, but I'm afraid it might take a while before I feel ready to really interact "personally" with people again.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5107 on: March 31, 2016, 11:18:47 AM »
Why do people berate and complain to you about things you did and NEVER say what it is you actually did? How am I suppose to learn from my mistakes if I dunno what I did wrong? it's like  making me take a test and then never showing  me how I did.
 I mean do you want to blind fold me and force feed me something and not tell me what it is later? how about telling me to build a house or even code a program and not tell me what you want? I mean really COMMON!

Yes i have issues with confrontation on things I did sure I may get mad, but still how am I suppose to learn from my mistakes if people are too afraid to tell me?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:21:44 AM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #5108 on: March 31, 2016, 05:33:58 PM »
Agreed, this community or "fandom" was formed to bring us together. Not start another place in which it would just be a sub-culture participating in the same shit most other people are. I get it, we all have our differences; but we need to learn to forgive and forget. Unless of course if you're doing something morally wrong and refuse to see it as such.

OT: My cat oddly enough likes to sleep where all the wires are. It confuses me.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #5109 on: March 31, 2016, 06:18:58 PM »
I was really hoping that my Dollar Shave kit was gonna be here today, but apparently it's not coming until Saturday? Like, WTH? It said 3 day shipping and I purchased it last week @.@ I wanna shaave

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #5110 on: March 31, 2016, 06:36:34 PM »
I planned to start working out for the past few days, but keep getting distracted by various online things. ._.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #5111 on: March 31, 2016, 07:02:25 PM »
Guys, you do realize you're still continuing it if you keep responding to it, right?

Knock it off.

I'm still not working out. >_>

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5112 on: March 31, 2016, 07:15:33 PM »
But ,but I was commenting on the Micheal Jackson picture Sandor posted...  :?

*plays Thriller in the background.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:17:48 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #5113 on: March 31, 2016, 07:28:54 PM »
That feel when apartment is so little every time you cook it sets off the smoke alarm
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5114 on: March 31, 2016, 07:34:37 PM »
Do you have a Mircowave Alistair?