The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171398 times)

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3450 on: June 16, 2015, 03:57:38 PM »
I'm feeling completely frightened it seems like no matter how many facts I read about the situation I'm in, nothing can console me . feeling trapped and waiting , preparing for the worst situation
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #3451 on: June 17, 2015, 02:40:38 AM »
I just feel bad.
Can't remember when I last felt ok.
Oh well.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #3452 on: June 17, 2015, 09:21:24 AM »
Man, what the **censor**. I'm trying so goddamn hard to focus on getting things done and solidifying my future, and despite the setbacks, i have some awesome prospects with it ranging from game testing to acting, but something is at the back of my mind, nagging me; "you must be lonely, isn't there someone to deeply fill that loneliness?"

That nagging just won't go away, and my brain is just screaming for me to get a girlfriend. I really want to focus on my future, but my future feels empty whenever I think about it without somebody to share it. I feel like I need someone to shower in positivity and that different side of myself... But of those who catch me, I've either lost contact or circumstances keep me from hooking up with them. It's the most empty feeling I know, really, and It's very distracting.

I really am too emotional for my own good sometimes, but at least my body is very clear in telling me why I'm feeling some way. At least I'm calm, that's quite the plus, as i know how debilitating loneliness can be to some. Or how such a response to such loneliness can do harm to an individual. But... I'm strong. I'll push on through. I guess I know how I have to deal with it, and so I shall.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:23:34 AM by Nick Sintari »

Offline Teiko

• Handsome wouf!
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Species: Wolf Angel
  • Coloring: Dirty Purple / Grey
  • Height: 5' 9"
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: AT FIELD MAX POWER
« Reply #3453 on: June 17, 2015, 09:45:07 AM »
^I'm actually going through the exact same thing, except that i want to adopt a rescue animal. My current living situation won't allow it for a little while, but i feel empty inside because i want to be helping NOW and can't do anything about it. I want to be the difference in someone's life. But meanwhile i'm just wasting away, lonely, doing nothing for anybody except myself, and i'm miserable.  >.>

...a girlfriend would be nice but i don't like living with other humans so not sure how that would work out.
  • Signature art by: Teiko

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #3454 on: June 17, 2015, 09:50:18 AM »
but i don't like living with other humans so not sure how that would work out.

Out of the interest, are you a therian and/or have dysphoria?

Offline Teiko

• Handsome wouf!
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
« Reply #3455 on: June 17, 2015, 10:04:13 AM »
I had to look both of those up haha.

I would say yes, i am disatissfied with life, but not to a catastrophic level. Just enough that i'm not very happy most of the time and don't trust any humans.

I'm not sure about the therian thing. If therian means to literally believe i am an animal, then i would say no.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3456 on: June 18, 2015, 10:20:40 AM »
Sleep is impossible in my house. My body won't let me sleep at night and in the morning my dad sings as loud as he can. Dogs are loud as hell. When my dad isn't singing he's arguing with my mom about something stupid. And the second my mom leaves for work hes playing Xbox and blasting music/yelling at people over the mic. For the love of God let me sleep.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #3457 on: June 18, 2015, 01:07:30 PM »
My mouse is crapping out. Much of the time it double-clicks or doesn't register the click at all. I dunno if there's a spare one in the house. I'm sure I'm gonna get blamed for breaking it if I ask.

Offline Dr. Prower

• Eager Elephant
  • Fennec Time ^-^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
  • Coloring: Baby blue fur with long red hair, white fur on muzzle, tip of tail, chest and tummy
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: The Fluff Awakens!
« Reply #3458 on: June 18, 2015, 02:10:59 PM »
Starting to feel stressed out over work ending soon and me needing to find a job before I go to college, among other things. I was gonna go out with my best friend to a hookah lounge, just smoke some flavored tobacco and let my problems slide away for a couple hours. But then a different friend I don't like decided to tag along and move the hangout to his place so we don't need to spend money. Now I don't really feel like going, especially since it'll take more than an hour to get back home by bus.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #3459 on: June 18, 2015, 03:08:47 PM »
I'm sort of confused what exactly work is asking me to do, basically I've just been told to "learn how to use this software", so that's what I'm doing, but it's not structured in any way. Maybe it's something I have to get used to.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3460 on: June 18, 2015, 03:36:52 PM »
Ughhh, how annoying are angry drunks?  Oh, you have an impossible request with an unreasonable attitude?  Well let me wave my **censor** magic wand and fix that for you!  Oh, you broke some guy's kneecaps earlier this week?  Well that unpleasant an irrelevant factoid makes all the difference!

In the spirit of giving here's the police, I called them for you!  Merry Christmas asshole! :D

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
« Reply #3461 on: June 19, 2015, 02:58:19 AM »
Slowly sinking back into the deep pit. Seems like I destroy everything and everyone I'm close to. I'm sorry.
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3462 on: June 19, 2015, 07:10:18 AM »
Best buddy is sick. :(

Offline Teiko

• Handsome wouf!
  • Eager Elephant
« Reply #3463 on: June 20, 2015, 06:30:37 PM »
When i was starting to wake up today the first thing i saw was a human about to beat me (a shirt hanging in my room) and i was a cowering tortured animal. I was so traumatized i cried out and had a panic attack. I'm still shaking and crying from it.

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #3464 on: June 20, 2015, 06:47:19 PM »
Im entirely sick of being alone but I can't bring myself to be with someone I do not love.

Why can't I be as heartless as people say I am?
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD