The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171388 times)

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3105 on: April 22, 2015, 12:45:12 PM »
Tried to draw something again and almost gave up 4 different times because I was shaking from fear of screwing up.
I know that feel bro.

That's always been a pet peeve of mine when people say "I know that Feel" or "I am dissapoint" instead of typing the word right. I know they're memes, but it looks so juvenile.

...Still, I know the feeling KangaDrake is going through. I had to go through several drawings till I got one I liked. ...And now even one I finished I'm not sure I like.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #3106 on: April 22, 2015, 05:19:09 PM »
^I gots dem feels about how you feel, man.

Stupid brother is doing everything he can to annoy me. I need a lock for my bedroom door.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 50 Most Online
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3107 on: April 22, 2015, 06:15:34 PM »
Tried to draw something again and almost gave up 4 different times because I was shaking from fear of screwing up.
I know that feel bro.

That's always been a pet peeve of mine when people say "I know that Feel" or "I am dissapoint" instead of typing the word right. I know they're memes, but it looks so juvenile.

I'll keep that in mind. I guess I try to lighten the mood a bit, but sometimes I do it in ways that can come across as a bit...immature, or unsympathetic.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #3108 on: April 22, 2015, 07:10:43 PM »
I'm depressed, really really depressed.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #3109 on: April 22, 2015, 08:56:05 PM »

I'm really starting to feel like I can't take care of myself.
When I'm together with someone or have some close friend I really care about, I try to look after myself better and make sure to "stay alive" for their sake.
I just don't feel like I'm worth caring about at all "for my own sake". I do stupid things, I become extremely anxious and volatile, my mood ends up going all over the place and nothing feels like it's got any point. I just feel like sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. But then I have nightmares instead. Then the whole "Can't sleep, nightmares will eat me" circle begins, which leads to me getting migraines, which makes everything feel even worse.
Currently, it feels like I could die and noone would notice or miss me.
My family considers me to be a failure and I don't really have any close friends anywhere anymore, and those few who do stick around are either getting paid for it (psychologists, social workers, etc) or after something else.
It's a very sad, lonely and depressing thought that I'm once again just a means to an end or a number on a paycheck.
And with no motivation to stay alive, it just makes things feel like even more of a reason to just disappear.
I'm so very tired of this all.
*Whinewhinerantrant*

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #3110 on: April 22, 2015, 09:00:07 PM »
My brother decided that he wanted to play a prank on me this morning.

He introduced me to this calf on this farm he worked at. He then asked me to groom it and get the mud out of its fur, and inspect its nose.

After doing as I was asked, he told me that calf was confirmed to have TB, and was going to be put down next week.

I haven't had my TB jab for a long time, and I'm due for about three months now.

People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
« Reply #3111 on: April 22, 2015, 10:16:57 PM »
^I gots dem feels about how you feel, man.

Yeah, I was being serious dude. Another pet peeve is when I tell someone something bothers me and they do it anyway.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #3112 on: April 23, 2015, 02:33:06 PM »
Treat each forum member with respect. Do not personally attack other users.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #3113 on: April 23, 2015, 05:01:28 PM »
My anxiety is really spiking at the moment.  I'm trying to do the right things but then the tiniest thing sends me mental :/

Just over it.  Whenever I do something good or successful I feel good for a fleeting moment and then just go over and over every details in the inevitable return to normal following a high and end up with a low instead of a reversion to the mean.

It's just so f*cked  >:(

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 50 Most Online
« Reply #3114 on: April 23, 2015, 11:12:33 PM »
I feel like every day I go to school is a wasted day. I could've done something useful with my time, or at the very least enjoyed it.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3115 on: April 24, 2015, 03:24:25 AM »
I've been stupidly hyperactive lately, and it's affecting my project. Much of it is supposed to be serious and rather dark, but lately I've just been thinking up silly/stupid moments. I've also grown attached to the main characters--mainly one--and I feel like an asshole god when I do think of a dangerous conflict for them. These poor guys deserve to be happy. XD

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #3116 on: April 24, 2015, 03:55:40 AM »
My two best friends became a couple and now I've become the eternal third wheel. I'm forever alone and dating is not going to happen for me anytime soon, but that's not the point. They still want to hang out with me, but they often seem to deliberately rub their lovey dovey stuff in my face and make me noticeably uncomfortable. Yes I know I'm unlovable, but I can live with it easier without all that noise.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #3117 on: April 24, 2015, 04:31:37 AM »
Oh, good lawdy lawd, people are so quick to be salty
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
« Reply #3118 on: April 24, 2015, 05:35:33 AM »
URGH

So. Many. EARWIGS. They're everywhere and it's getting really annoying, they're not even creepy anymore, just annoying.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #3119 on: April 24, 2015, 05:38:14 AM »
dont let them get in ur ears  :/

allright im done with my mum not wanting me to move all because i have a mate who will let me live with him till i get a place or something
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D