The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171302 times)

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2850 on: February 28, 2015, 05:24:03 AM »
Some people are too picky and yet can't communicate what they want. x_x

Every time I made an edit to the image on stream-actually wait my client wanted something different. EVERY. TIME.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:37:01 AM by BillyBobJoeGeorge »

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #2851 on: February 28, 2015, 09:14:37 AM »
I have to get a tetanus immunization, I REALLY REALLY don't want to do this. I'll do anything for my university though. I also have to go to Walmart and pickup some black ink for the printer and then go to the post office to send some documents to UMO.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2852 on: February 28, 2015, 09:19:04 AM »
i had a awsome run going in the binding of issac then i blew myself up on moms foot because dr fetus is annoying with bomb tears i was so close

EDIT: on a more positive note i have net to my desktop again thanks to phone tethering
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:21:07 AM by saph the sergal »
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2853 on: March 01, 2015, 01:51:05 AM »
I woke up feeling really excited today. I was supposed to get my new bed today. So I spent all day cleaning my room out to make room for it. But surprise surprise ! That didn't work out. My dad refuses to put the new starter in his truck. When I found out I wanted to cry. And now my backs hurting a lot more than usual. I'm ready to give up on the idea of having a new bed. EVEn though they already payed for it. We're supposedly getting it Monday even though I was supposed t get my permit that day
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2854 on: March 01, 2015, 07:29:49 AM »
I am done with this place. My god. Everything was all fine, I was sitting in the kitchen chatting with my dad while we were watching a show, feeling pretty good. I grabbed some slices of pizza and put them on a paper plate and sat back down at the table to eat, and then my dad noticed I didn't have a plate holder and he FLIPPED HIS **censor** SHIT.

A PLATE HOLDER. I did the unthinkable and didn't use a **censor** plate holder because I was sitting at a table anyway and have this absurd ability to keep a goddamn paper plate stable while carrying it a short distance. OH MY GOD. I need to "wake up"!

I've been bitched at for trivial bullshit like this since I came back from Missouri. I'm glad I'm able to head back there soon now that the living situation is mostly sorted out. I can't leave soon enough!

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2855 on: March 01, 2015, 11:23:53 AM »
^What the absolute **censor**?

Does pizza even need a plate, does a paper plate require a plate holder? I don't know you Dad or your personal history of dropping food, but whatever stick is up his arse the "excuse" is not the reason for his actions.

You can't take on ANY responsibility for what he does.  If you can't just escape, which I suspect, you have to decide how to deal with it.

Just my 2 cents, something else is wrong and he's hiding it.  Call him out.''

OT:  Money has been tight, I produce amazing meals out of thin air, on a budget of dreams and unicorn farts.  When my kids then leave that food out to get wasted I just feel like why should I even bother, if they don't value food have a day or two of hunger.  I don't but I REALLY want to.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #2856 on: March 01, 2015, 03:21:46 PM »
Turns out I left the stove on all night while I was asleep
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #2857 on: March 01, 2015, 03:51:32 PM »
It's really frustrating when I see people put forward good points and make good arguments for somethings that would be useful, only for them to be shot down by people who's only reason is that they don't like it.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2858 on: March 01, 2015, 04:24:03 PM »
i fully agree with what grey said and mr razot just wow

OT: i am sick of going to find a server to play on and finding it full of little kids that think its a good idea to play jokes but cry when i wont help them with a mod or give them something and i beat them in a 1v1 with a bow and a sword that ignores any armor and yet im the one thats bullying when i send screenshots i think im going to stick to single player

(hint for those with a modded with thermal expansion if ur stolen from strong boxes work well just fill them up and put them inside each other and keep the last one in your inventory when you log off)
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #2859 on: March 01, 2015, 04:29:20 PM »
It amazes me how much someone can annoy me without actually interacting with me.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #2860 on: March 02, 2015, 12:16:30 AM »
I think im done being nice being a prick gets so much more done
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2861 on: March 02, 2015, 01:53:08 AM »
If you question your own sanity, is that enough proof that you are not insane?

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2862 on: March 02, 2015, 01:54:40 AM »
Pretty sure that's the logic of Catch 22 Mishko XD

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #2863 on: March 02, 2015, 03:30:36 AM »
I am seeing far too many closed-minded, rude and seriously hateful people on an assortment of communities. People are so damn whiny about everything. An update to a game that changes a couple things "THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING, THEY RUINED THEIR GAME." Someone is religious: "OH YOU STUPID SHEEP HOW COULD YOU BELIEVE SUCH OBVIOUS FALLACY." Someone dislikes something popular: "YOU'RE NOT A REAL (x)!" Anybody gets any semblance of criticism for anything: "YOU'RE JUST A JERK, YOU'RE A BULLY AND I HATE YOU. BLOCKED AND REMOVED."

Oh, and don't get me started on the shitstorm I see every time someone brings up the FACT that "everyone can be discriminated against." "UH BULLSHIT THERE'S NO SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION AGAINST MEN, WHITES OR CISHETS. CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, JACKASS." Or even "ALL THESE DUMB SJW'S ARE JUST A BUNCH OF DEGENERATES AND THEY SHOULD ALL DIE." Or what have you.

Right. Great representations of your groups/works, folks. Sure convinces people to love you so much. If your opinion is abusive or hateful to someone, your opinion is wrong. There may be no definite moral code, but doesn't respecting others even if you disagree/don't relate (especially when you voice it) get you farther than hating or abusing them? The world will never be perfect, but the question remains valid.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #2864 on: March 02, 2015, 03:43:58 AM »
I am seeing far too many closed-minded, rude and seriously hateful people on an assortment of communities. People are so damn whiny about everything. An update to a game that changes a couple things "THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING, THEY RUINED THEIR GAME." Someone is religious: "OH YOU STUPID SHEEP HOW COULD YOU BELIEVE SUCH OBVIOUS FALLACY." Someone dislikes something popular: "YOU'RE NOT A REAL (x)!" Anybody gets any semblance of criticism for anything: "YOU'RE JUST A JERK, YOU'RE A BULLY AND I HATE YOU. BLOCKED AND REMOVED."

Oh, and don't get me started on the shitstorm I see every time someone brings up the FACT that "everyone can be discriminated against." "UH BULLSHIT THERE'S NO SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION AGAINST MEN, WHITES OR CISHETS. CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, JACKASS." Or even "ALL THESE DUMB SJW'S ARE JUST A BUNCH OF DEGENERATES AND THEY SHOULD ALL DIE." Or what have you.

Right. Great representations of your groups/works, folks. Sure convinces people to love you so much. If your opinion is abusive or hateful to someone, your opinion is wrong. There may be no definite moral code, but doesn't respecting others even if you disagree/don't relate (especially when you voice it) get you farther than hating or abusing them? The world will never be perfect, but the question remains valid.

This. So much this.