The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171337 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2565 on: December 30, 2014, 01:12:33 AM »
I really don't like how people smoke around children and babies.

Also, I don't like how, when it's pouring rain and you're waiting  for the bus under one of those covered benches, people start to smoke anyway with no regard to the people around them.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2566 on: December 30, 2014, 03:03:01 AM »
I agree. Personally, I've seen non-smokers be complete assholes to smokers just for the fact that they smoke at all, and that is screwed up. Smokers know that smoking is bad for their health, they just like doing it (or simply can't handle the stress of quitting, which is perfectly understandable), and that is there choice to do it. But there are also some smokers who are in complete denial about how smoking affects surrounding people's health, and THAT is what makes me mad.

And for my personal rant, I hate when I think of an awesome name for a story series I'm writing that fits the setting perfectly, then I search it on Google out of curiosity and find that it's the name of a company. Now I gotta figure out if I should change the name or not in case the company would sue if I publish it. But the name works so well for the story, and it sounds too cool to change! Aaahhh!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #2567 on: December 31, 2014, 12:02:23 AM »
Apparently I sound angry when I talk loudly when they can't hear me.
Also bothers me that people seem to think I'm challenging them on their opinions when I ask a proper question about their opinion.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2568 on: December 31, 2014, 01:54:21 AM »
I know that feeling.

Whenever I just mention something as a statement, some people automatically think I'm ranting about it. Like, if I say an observation, something like "The food is a little freezer-burned" or "The color here looks a little odd compared to the rest, in my opinion", not whining, just stating a fact or opinion that they can take or leave. And people will go all "stop ranting all the time".
I know I rant a lot. For whatever reason, I've just always liked ranting or hearing other people rant. It interests me. But it seems like I can't even speak without people assuming I'm ranting. And that makes me want to rant.

Offline Hycanith

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Shhhh....
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat-Fox!
  • Coloring: Like that! ^
  • Height: Tall.
  • Weight: 130 lbs.
  • Build: Slim.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: That spring clean.
« Reply #2569 on: December 31, 2014, 05:43:44 AM »
Grrrrrr! I lost my phone! I am pretty sure I left it in my car, and I took it in for auto repairs. I really hope nobody steals it X.X.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #2570 on: December 31, 2014, 12:56:35 PM »
I am infuriated by people using the word "rape" as if it's a synonym for sex in general. Rape is NON-CONSENSUAL SEX. Stop using that word for every sex-related event! The terms are NOT interchangeable!

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #2571 on: January 01, 2015, 05:05:13 AM »
I am infuriated by people using the word "rape" as if it's a synonym for sex in general. Rape is NON-CONSENSUAL SEX. Stop using that word for every sex-related event! The terms are NOT interchangeable!

Man

This one time I saw this post from someone who just REGRETTED what she did in the past with her ex so she dragged him into all this court drama and such. Some people need to learn that what you learn on tumblr is not necessarily true.  x_x

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #2572 on: January 01, 2015, 05:35:47 AM »
Started off the New Year with the news that I'm most likely sterile because of a mistake doctors made in the past with me.

There goes my hopes of having a son :D

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2573 on: January 01, 2015, 12:12:03 PM »
I've lost a flash drive.  I had it at work and then when I got home it wasn't in my pocket.

It would be very bad if anyone finds it and looks at the contents.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #2574 on: January 01, 2015, 03:34:52 PM »

Man

This one time I saw this post from someone who just REGRETTED what she did in the past with her ex so she dragged him into all this court drama and such. Some people need to learn that what you learn on tumblr is not necessarily true.  x_x

I know of a guy who identifies as a feminist (the actual equality type). He's a very nice guy, has a girlfriend, goes to college. And he's talked about how sometimes when he just wants to say hi or compliment a woman for something in school, they run away as if he's going to do something to them, and he had no idea why. Given the college environment and trends, I assume these women are people who take radical feminism FAR too seriously. It's disgusting.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #2575 on: January 01, 2015, 05:01:02 PM »
I want to go to space
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #2576 on: January 01, 2015, 05:04:38 PM »
I hope you get there Razot.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #2577 on: January 01, 2015, 07:12:24 PM »
Not even 24 hours into the new year and already things are going horibly wrong.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline drakewithout

• that first forum cartoonist
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • finally settled on deer i think
    • weirdragons
    • Awards
  • Species: deer
  • Coloring: tan, white
  • Height: 145 cm
  • Weight: 45 kilos
  • Build: light, curvy, acts smaller than she is
  • Currently: feeling lonely
« Reply #2578 on: January 01, 2015, 09:28:18 PM »
that date on our callades is the only change with the new year
Im the flufflysub.

weridragons https://weirdragons.wordpress.com/

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #2579 on: January 02, 2015, 06:26:02 AM »
GRAGH BI0SH0CK S0 MUCH CRASHING S0 MUCH C0RRUPTI0N WHY ARE Y0U CRASHING S0 MUCH 0H MY G0D LIKE REALLY I'VE NEVER HAD S0METHING S0 CRASHY AND FRUSTRATING SINCE WIND0WS VISTA 0H WAIT THIS WAS A P0RT INTENDED F0R WIND0WS VISTA MAYBE THAT'S WHY IT CRASHES S0 MUCH BUT 0H MAN IT'S GETTING ANN0YING CAUSE IT CLEARS MY DATA WHEN IT CRASHES AND IT TAKES A WHILE T0 SET UP EVERY TIME AND IT'S A G00D GAME BUT DAMN THAT CRASHING IS GETTING REALLY ANN0YING I JUST WISH IT W0ULD ST0P CRASHING!!!

Bioshock keep crashing for some reason.