The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171386 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2280 on: August 22, 2014, 10:23:19 AM »
Wow, I can't believe I said only four days in my last rant. My sense of time is seriously skewed. That's what happens when you're stressed out beyond belief, barely sleep, and eat only few handfuls of crackers within seven days.

That's right.
This shit has been going on for a **censor** week.
A whole week has gone by like this. I think I'm going to die early. Maybe it will be for the best. Who knows.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #2281 on: August 22, 2014, 10:42:25 AM »
Too sick to go to work today, and my family are giving me trouble for it. I'm not a machine.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2282 on: August 26, 2014, 11:02:26 AM »
I'm tired of being negative. Everyone is so used to me being negative that they think I am criticizing something if I just mention the existence of an object or concept or whatever else. That's not what I am, or at least not what I feel I should be. And with the way things have been, I feel I may be stuck in this cycle of negativity for the rest of my life. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here, and my lack of ability to do so keeps the cycle strong.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #2283 on: August 26, 2014, 11:15:54 AM »
I've been having near constant headaches these past few days.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #2284 on: August 29, 2014, 07:22:58 AM »
I had nothing but nightmares last night
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2285 on: August 29, 2014, 07:27:30 AM »
i turn out to be silly why you think well last week i lost my pc dual connection for my 2 screens after days of worrying and no help from intel i decided to reinstall my os (bad idea lost all my games :'( ) and today after a hr of installing a new dvd drive and moving cables about i figure out that all i needed to do was use my motherboard driver disk to install intels graphics drivers so i now have dual screens back at the cost of 62 australian dollars from buying the cables i needed and a converter for my graphics card
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Snow Kittie

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2286 on: August 29, 2014, 11:37:41 AM »
I'm tired of being negative. Everyone is so used to me being negative that they think I am criticizing something if I just mention the existence of an object or concept or whatever else. That's not what I am, or at least not what I feel I should be. And with the way things have been, I feel I may be stuck in this cycle of negativity for the rest of my life. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here, and my lack of ability to do so keeps the cycle strong.
I don't know... or at least I don't recognize, you - so you have yet to make such an impression on me (:

Focus on changing how you act to express who you want to be so that the new friends you make will see the new you, and old friends will follow with a little help.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #2287 on: August 29, 2014, 03:03:15 PM »
20 units this semester instead of 23, couldn't get an approval by the damn counseling office. Spent an hour organizing the 7 classes, had to swap Business Computations for Geography so now returning the "text" I thankfully didn't un-shrinkwrap.

When I say "text" I mean that apparently the textbook dealers must have resorted to a whole new level of being the most ridiculously priced type of vendors, because not only have the books gotten more expensive, the resale value is GONE because the college issues LOOSELEAF on every book it sells now. The ISBN was not different so there was no way to know until you come to pick it up.

This is a major space problem because now I need a binder for the book and the class because a 500 page book fits in a 2" binder, but 150 pages of notes definitely will not. My backpack was already made for mountain climbing excess of additional carry, I guess I'll have to explore the option of finding a bigger backpack.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #2288 on: August 29, 2014, 11:19:10 PM »
Well, since I've been ranting about serious personal crap for a while, might as well move to something trivial for a change.

It's pretty dumb of people who post music from bands on their YouTube channels to act like they deserve a pat on the back for the "hard work" of putting an album art picture and a song in Windows Movie Maker and uploading it. I appreciate them posting the songs, sure, but it's not like they wrote the music or did anything creative with it whatsoever. Now, if they created their own music video for it, they'd deserve credit for it. Heck, even an interesting well-timed slideshow can work. But no, they just go with the single album picture and are like "Dis is ma furst video, srry if sucks, subscribe!"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 11:21:08 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Snow Kittie

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2289 on: August 29, 2014, 11:56:40 PM »
Well, since I've been ranting about serious personal crap for a while, might as well move to something trivial for a change.

It's pretty dumb of people who post music from bands on their YouTube channels to act like they deserve a pat on the back for the "hard work" of putting an album art picture and a song in Windows Movie Maker and uploading it. I appreciate them posting the songs, sure, but it's not like they wrote the music or did anything creative with it whatsoever. Now, if they created their own music video for it, they'd deserve credit for it. Heck, even an interesting well-timed slideshow can work. But no, they just go with the single album picture and are like "Dis is ma furst video, srry if sucks, subscribe!"
*reblogs*

Offline Snow Kittie

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2290 on: August 31, 2014, 12:04:33 AM »
Ugh. I applied a spray paint to my car to cover a scratch that was supposed to match the color, and even though it's very very close, it doesn't flow with the lighting. A 1 foot by 1 foot area is now just slightly off tone, as well as another strip on the hood.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2291 on: August 31, 2014, 07:35:56 AM »
YOUKNOW? I have seen ((Pardon))STUPID SHIT in hater websites but nothing is as bad as...*Sigh*"Parents against furries on face book...now since i cannot explain anything i will reapeatedly smash my face into my key board..nhhgfdewsdfdsaqwedcvbgt21qwr44987    ((Ow))
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #2292 on: August 31, 2014, 07:57:56 AM »
he aint joking about the facebook page its silly as hell if you want to look at it

my pc seems to think that my logitech joystick is a usb storage device with 6 tb of space like why windows just why

www.facebook.com/pages/Concerned-Parents-Against-the-Furry-Fandom/263777390494803]
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #2293 on: August 31, 2014, 08:55:08 AM »
Some nosy parents discovered our plan to take over the world.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #2294 on: August 31, 2014, 09:21:35 AM »
Still unwell. One day I'll learn that chocolate is bad for me.