The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171325 times)

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #2190 on: June 05, 2014, 02:04:53 AM »
Aaargggghhh I wanna freakin strangle somebody! So, I'm shopping for prom, got the shirt, the watch, the pants, the belt the shoes and the vest- Oops, the vest a medium even though it was on an XL hanger! The jackass who put the medium on the XL hanger, then proceeded to put it with the rest of the blazers needs to get fired or used as a tackle dummy for the Cornell Football team! Without the vest, there's no look to pull off at prom! Gaaahhh! Now I gotta drive to the frickin mall, and rush all around the mall, or drive an hour down to horseheads just to buy a goddamn vest! This is just frickin marvelous, I TOTALLY don't wanna punch out all the windows in my house!
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #2191 on: June 05, 2014, 02:07:21 AM »
Aaargggghhh I wanna freakin strangle somebody! So, I'm shopping for prom, got the shirt, the watch, the pants, the belt the shoes and the vest- Oops, the vest a medium even though it was on an XL hanger! The jackass who put the medium on the XL hanger, then proceeded to put it with the rest of the blazers needs to get fired or used as a tackle dummy for the Cornell Football team! Without the vest, there's no look to pull off at prom! Gaaahhh! Now I gotta drive to the frickin mall, and rush all around the mall, or drive an hour down to horseheads just to buy a goddamn vest! This is just frickin marvelous, I TOTALLY don't wanna punch out all the windows in my house!

~justgirlythings

I don't have much to rant about, but man... XD

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #2192 on: June 05, 2014, 02:08:56 AM »
Dude, this ain't just girly things. Guys struggle with this just as much as girls. I am ultra pissed. You don't know half the BS I gotta go through. When it comes to preparing for an event as big as this, even the slightest screw up will piss me off... severely. To the point where I will sue or straight up kill somebody. I almost broke my flat screen today, I'm so pissed.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 02:32:06 AM by Dubaku »

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
« Reply #2193 on: June 05, 2014, 05:34:06 AM »
Can someone be honest with me for a change...?

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #2194 on: June 05, 2014, 10:57:16 PM »
Sears may have vests in store, but it closes in 10 minutes, that's just so fu- so goddamn aaaaarggghhhhh I'm going to straight up murder somebody! All I want is a goddamn vest, and right frickin now, I've been patient enough! I'm not asking for a Ferrari, just a vest, I'm not asking for much! Bad enough I bent a kitchen knife and then proceeded to break a lightbulb by squeezing it like a stress ball, but I can't find a vest anywhere! That's just awesome! I'm surprised I haven't made like GTA and run over every person I see! I'd like to thank the academy for giving me the self control not to bludgeon all of the employees of all the stores I've visited.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:03:39 PM by Dubaku »

Offline Nobi

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Let's get rhetorical!
    • My tumblr!
    • Awards
  • Species: Ringtail/Cacomistle
  • Coloring: Standard ringtail coloration of sandy brown-dark brown body, white rings around my eyes, and black and white rings around my tail
  • Height: Roughly 5'6''
  • Weight: 127 lbs
  • Build: Slim and mildly athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Back!
« Reply #2195 on: June 05, 2014, 11:07:30 PM »
As a retail employee, I would like to say that it's not the employees' fault that the stores don't carry vests... >w>"
However, I do sympathize with your plight of not being able to find a vest. Have you tried any thrift stores?

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #2196 on: June 05, 2014, 11:08:25 PM »
Nah, I can't find any

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2197 on: June 06, 2014, 03:59:36 AM »
If you look around through any clothes you already have, you may be able to find something that will look nice with your outfit. That's what I do, anyway. You may be surprised what nice clothes you have sitting around

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #2198 on: June 06, 2014, 04:03:57 AM »
Maybe. Though I'm still going with the vest. I blew off a bunch of steam on GTA, it helps best to play as Trevor

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #2199 on: June 23, 2014, 07:08:36 AM »
[Removed by moderator] I had everything I needed for the DMV application except my social security number. I got my social security number today and... THE APPLICATION IS GONE?!? I told my mother time and time again "Don't mess with my stuff." SHE DID IT ANYWAY!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY MOM?!? How many goddamn times do I have to repeat myself? I'm getting a Bentley Continental as a graduation gift next year. WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A BENTLEY AND NO LICENSE?!? Ugh, thanks mom, really, thanks for denying my one simple request to not mess with my stuff, really, thanks, I mean it's not like I need a license, it's not like its a necessity in this day and age, it's not like I need a car in order to move out my stuff and transport myself to college. Goddamn, my family pisses me off sometimes.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 03:51:06 AM by Dubaku, Reason: Posted illegal activity content. »

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
« Reply #2200 on: June 23, 2014, 07:23:35 AM »
Some people don't appreciate anything. They'll take everything for granted and get mad even if you pay a fortune on a special gift, not looking at what you did for them but instead what's wrong it it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2201 on: June 24, 2014, 12:21:57 PM »
*My views on "bob"Against google+* *this is what i say after seeing all that "BOBS TANK "B.S* OHHHH hey you can post "Art" HURR DURR BOB MUST BE SOO SMART HURR DURR YAY ILL JOIN HIS "ARMY" *If you cant tell its sarcasm* >:(
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
« Reply #2202 on: June 25, 2014, 12:44:40 AM »
Wasn't that a couple years ago?

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2203 on: June 26, 2014, 05:36:27 AM »
I feel like an ass. I was with a group of friends and other people in Second Life, and I was quickly trying to build something to complete the avatar I was making. Someone went AFK, and their animation overrider had an overactive idling animation, with their avatar pacing around a good bit of distance. Every thirty seconds or so it would get in the way while I was trying to work, but I wanted to stay close enough to hear the conversation well. Eventually I muttered "[username]'s AO is annoying." The person happened to return right at that sentence, with an annoyed voice said something like "That's why you don't build with people around."

I'm going to apologize to them next time they log on. I may be overreacting and they don't really care, but I at least want to get that off my chest, as minuscule as it is.

Offline Zephyr

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I'm blue! da ba dee da ba die~
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox (anthro)
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 58kg
  • Build: Small/slim
  • Currently: Back for now :)
« Reply #2204 on: June 27, 2014, 05:19:12 PM »
Well at least this day cant get any worse
-Basic furry trash