Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174544 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5985 on: July 05, 2016, 12:10:32 PM »
I would get a second opinion before you make any changes.
Oh woof

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #5986 on: July 05, 2016, 08:16:21 PM »
I don't know what to do anymore
My exams are terrible, I failed 9/11 of my exams and they were terrible (ranging from 4/20 to 8/20).
So I've got to redo all of them if I fail again I have to STOP my studies.

Now, this isn't all of it... oh no things are even getting more interesting.
My dad sued my mom and he wants alimony to be cheaper.
Now he pays €147 per child (147*3 (since there are 3 childeren who aren't yet emloyed)) and he wants to bring this to €75 per child.
However monthly being on a dorm costs €200 without paying for the rent, the €200 is just for living. He never pays for huge costs like new glasses or when I was in the hospital he didn't even visit me.
If I fail my exams I have to stop studying like I earlier said and thus I have to go to work. If this happens this means he doesn't have to pay for alimoney anymore.
With the fewer alimoney the financial situation of my mom will go worse, a lot worse.

These are one of the moments in my life I just want to pick up a gun and ram a bullet through my head since I never seem to have a break

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #5987 on: July 05, 2016, 10:44:27 PM »
Sounds like it's getting really tough for you. You've been through tough times before, so I know you're strong enough to beat it Bricket.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #5988 on: July 06, 2016, 12:54:35 AM »
I know you've good intentions but honestly, it doesn't really help that much...  :/

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5989 on: July 06, 2016, 01:04:46 AM »
But you ARE strong enough. You just have to work a little harder. It's not just Rocco that says he believes in you, I do too. Everyone on here does.
Oh woof

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #5990 on: July 06, 2016, 01:08:16 AM »
 You just have to work a little harder.

What do you think I've done the past 14 years?
I"ve always worked harder and harder, and now this guy who gave me traumes sues my mom and is counting on me to fail so he can win the case.
That's what we call pressure. Honestly: I don't see any further purpose in doing all of this.
If people expect you to fail, if your dad expects you to fail, if he motivates you to fail. That's the moment your life is over and I should have realised this sooner

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5991 on: July 06, 2016, 01:29:07 AM »
No Bricket, your life isn't over. You can prove your dad wrong and succeed. This doesn't sound like it makes sense, but maybe you're working too hard. If you keep pressuring yourself like your doing, your work will show it.
Oh woof

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #5992 on: July 06, 2016, 01:36:01 AM »
Don't you think after constantly pressuring you, you should see some result?
Imagine you building something but everytime when it is nearly done it gets destroyed?
Now imagine that happening a lot, also imagine that everytime you say people will use this against you.

Already done that? Great, now add this: crippling depression and failing projects everywhere  :D
Did that? Good, now add the youthtraumas and the nighmares you get from it

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5993 on: July 06, 2016, 01:45:14 AM »
You would think that, but people don't work that way. Too much stress isn't good for you Bricket.
Oh woof

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5994 on: July 06, 2016, 01:48:27 AM »
That's what we call pressure. Honestly: I don't see any further purpose in doing all of this.
If people expect you to fail, if your dad expects you to fail, if he motivates you to fail. That's the moment your life is over and I should have realised this sooner
My dad, almost daily, makes sure I know he 'knows' I'm a failure who will never do anything. I fight in spite of him. I fight to prove him dead wrong. For a many years, I had no hope, no purpose in life, no will to live. The only reason I was alive was because I was still breathing. At times, I wanted death, but never tried. Just wished and longed for it. I was really, really dark and screwed up in 'other' ways too. I probably should have been locked up or killed.
Now, after many, many years, I have found something to fight for. The funny thing? It is something I have swore up and down I'd NEVER do, or even consider. Yet, it has finally given me purpose. Hope. A reason and a will to fight. Now, I don't give a shit about what he says. I found something to fight for, a reason to live, and I couldn't care less what he says. A large fight is brewing, one that will probably get me kicked out, even though I'd have less than $1,000 after I sell my few assets, no car, no job or work experience, and no friends. And I'm not sure what will happen to the rest of my family afterwards. But I'm willing to and plan to risk literally everything to pursue my newly found purpose.
It sounds cliché, but you just need to find your purpose. Your reason to fight. No one can tell you what it is. As in my case, it might be something you swore you'd never do. Please, keep fighting and search.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #5995 on: July 06, 2016, 01:49:43 AM »
If I slack one: I loose it all, everyone loses and my dad wins.

You don't seem to get who my dad is.
He is the one who gave me traumas, he is the when I ran away from his violence hunted me down.
When I took shelter at a friends house he almost bashed their doors in to make sure I wasn't there.
He was the one who locked me outside in my PJ's when it was freezing and snowing.
He was the one that pushed me of the staircase if I didn't listen correctly
He was the one who loved breaking me mentally in front of my friends just for his own fun.
He was the one who drove up the 8 floor of a parking garage, speeded up towards the edgy and breaked just in time so the car wouldn't
crash through the barriers because he wanted me to start talking.

Do you understand now what's at stake?

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5996 on: July 06, 2016, 01:54:09 AM »
More than you know. I know exactly the terrors of dealing with a dad who you have to fear. Not just for your sanity, but for the sanity and lives of you, your family, and even people you don't know. My biggest fear when I leave isn't for myself, it is for the rest of my family who I will leave behind. With him
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 01:56:20 AM by Rocco »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
    • Awards
« Reply #5997 on: July 06, 2016, 01:59:49 AM »
Trust me, he doesn't only like psychoplogical terror.
he loves it...

He is very fond of telling you exactly what he knows about you...
And if you don't listen? He sure likes beating people

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5998 on: July 06, 2016, 02:06:06 AM »

Trust me, he doesn't only like psychoplogical terror.
he loves it...
Exact same here. The only advantage I have over you is he never laid a finger on us because his father did that to him. But he is becoming more unstable with more meds for his physical ailments. And he has made threats, he has the knowledge, the arsenal, and the will to not only kill us, but who knows however many other people. He works from home, so every day, I have to be fully on guard while pretending nothing is wrong. All day, everyday.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5999 on: July 06, 2016, 02:06:17 AM »
Oh dear....

I'm so sorry you two but... I'm tired... I'm not abandoning you... I'm just... tired. I had a busy day.

Please don't hate me, I want to help you guys. I want to do anything I possibly can to help you two. But... I'm tired, good night.
Oh woof