Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174544 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5940 on: July 02, 2016, 08:35:15 PM »
UGH. Getting into more arguing with my parents about the aforementioned camping issue. I know I shouldn't be so antagonistic towards them but my dad is being incredibly unreasonable.

Like, he thinks he's the expert on what other people are like, especially ones he's never met before. He's like "he's a guy, I know what they do". I'm sure part of that is genuinely concern about me but I doubt it warrants acting like my boyfriend is potentially a murderer, rapist or other serious criminal. Like he seems to think an overnight camping trip with friends /will/ end up in having to call the police. I don't make friends lightly, let alone more-than-friends so I damn well trust him and have known him long enough to know that couldn't be farther than the truth.

edit: Well, he's relented and allowing me to go as long as I text periodic updates and stuff. Geez, sorry if I sound kind of angry but I'm just venting (that's what the board is for right?). He's so freaking stubborn about everything, but I guess I got a little bit of that in me too...
sometimes stubborn can be good, not in his case apparently.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5941 on: July 03, 2016, 01:18:56 AM »
I'm pissed off, I have a headache, I can feel my blood boiling, my fists are hurting...

I really hope I run into some asshole that decided to screw with me, so I have an excuse to let all my anger out...

Offline Wildrose

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • The opened box was void. Save Hope.
    • Awards
  • Species: Skyfolf
  • Coloring: White wings, light brown chestfur, and pale grey fur. Hair is light pink.
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130 lbs.
  • Build: Thin and lean
  • Currently: Brooding
« Reply #5942 on: July 03, 2016, 01:25:04 AM »
Take a minute to breathe and just chill. Do something relaxing. What do you enjoy?
Some say a picture is worth a thousand words.
I say a thousand words is worth a treasure trove containing unimaginable spoils. Whether it's hate, disgust, beauty, rage, love, or passion. There will be spoils. And they will be potent.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5943 on: July 03, 2016, 01:45:17 AM »
I'm trying to relax right now, I think I'll be fine. Sometimes people get to me. Especially family, like siblings..

Offline Wildrose

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White wings, light brown chestfur, and pale grey fur. Hair is light pink.
« Reply #5944 on: July 03, 2016, 01:51:43 AM »
I wish I didn't understand. It's mostly my parents for me. But we have a love-hate thing. Idk if your situation is similar, but just find time to get away from them. I use music and watch YouTube. Just do what makes you happy. :D
I say a thousand words is worth a treasure trove containing unimaginable spoils. Whether it's hate, disgust, beauty, rage, love, or passion. There will be spoils. And they will be potent.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #5945 on: July 03, 2016, 02:17:35 PM »
I suppose my trigger is whenever people change into animals. I don't like that word because of how people use it. But it's true, when I see that happen in a movie or story it sets me off. I get full of envy and rage and end it off with sadness....

What's wrong with me?
Oh woof

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #5946 on: July 03, 2016, 02:58:19 PM »

The hopelessness is back. Time to dig out the old mask
My mother, a brother, and even someone at church all have asked me if I'm alright. Yup, just tired. But in reality, no. Just can't speak freely
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 05:26:25 PM by Rocco »

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #5947 on: July 03, 2016, 04:41:51 PM »
I just want to gut myself.
wired as right now

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5948 on: July 03, 2016, 05:03:47 PM »
Please don't do that Wrath. What's wrong?
Oh woof

Offline Wildrose

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5949 on: July 03, 2016, 09:41:52 PM »
Alright, here we go.
For years, my parents have expected me to be some child prodigy. Because of that, I've been on a tight set of rules. All the kids around me bullied me when I was younger because I couldn't do all the things they could do. I was the kid with the super strict parents. When I hit middle school, it happened again. Around seventh grade the combined expectations of my parents and constant harassment from peers pushed me to a very dark and sad phase of my life. In eight grade I was a loner. When I hit my freshman year I fell in love with my best friend. We were incredibly happy for seven months and things were okay. But my parents didn't like the way she was raised and thought it was affecting me too much. She's also older than me, so she wanted to go to the amusement park or the mall or movies and I couldn't do that. My parents also raised the bar on my expectations way too high. This intimidated my mate and she couldn't break my sudden depressed state. It seemed like she gave up and went off to work this summer. She met a boy there. He's 18, living on his own, and can go do those fun things. We agreed to split up for the summer because we were constantly fighting. Since then I've been very upset and she's hardly said a word to me at all. She's with that boy now and seems happy. I'm glad she is, but I wish it was with me and not him. And I kept thinking that if my parents hadn't kept me from going out and being a regular teenager instead of expecting me to follow their rules from their childhoods, then she'd still be with me. They took my phone which I used to communicate with friends. They took my computer which I used for work. They still haven't given me any of that back and it's been two months. I've done everything they want. I just want to be free of them. They stole my mate, their stealing my childhood, they're making me miserable every day of my life and I don't want to deal with it anymore. I miss my mate so much... I still love her more than the world. I want her back. We had big plans for the future. My parents have always done this to me. I'm constantly upset. It's getting old.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5950 on: July 03, 2016, 10:06:12 PM »
Every parent wants their children to do better than themselves. It's good that they have such high hopes for you. But it's easy to apply too much pressure to people you look up to. Tell them how you feel Wildrose, tell them that your only human, tell them how their actions are affecting your life. If they love you (which it sounds like they do) then they will listen and understand.
Oh woof

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5951 on: July 03, 2016, 10:36:27 PM »
The humidity is a bit too much.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5952 on: July 03, 2016, 10:43:08 PM »
You said it. Tennessee has to be the worst in in that regard.
Oh woof

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5953 on: July 03, 2016, 10:46:29 PM »
You said it. Tennessee has to be the worst in in that regard.
Visit my county.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5954 on: July 03, 2016, 10:52:23 PM »
I wish I could. I'd love to visit you someday. :)
Oh woof