Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174896 times)

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #3045 on: April 07, 2015, 05:06:29 AM »
blah... it seems recently i have no motivation to do ANYTHING. and I feel tired all the time. not like sleepy tired, but like a "why should I bother?" kind of tired... it's hard to describe.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #3046 on: April 07, 2015, 09:28:18 AM »
I don;t respect what i have. I need to learn if im going to get anywhere
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #3047 on: April 07, 2015, 04:20:08 PM »
Seems like mom has decided to get on bad terms with all her neighbors. It all started when one of them came and told my brother he shouldn't park in front of the porch (Mom lives in a row house with three apartments and she lives in the middle one. This person lives at the end of it and when my brother parks in front of the door they can't drive to their door. Not that they ever do that, but still) and now again when they told him that he shouldn't wash his car in the parking area (even tho it's got all the equipments for washing a car) for this or that reason.

Sure, it is annoying that they keep "poking their nose into our business" like that, but they've actually got a point at least with the parking thing. But there's no point for mom to start some stupid war because of it.
She tried going to her other neighbor to ask if they too found it to be bad when someone washed their car in the parking area and apparently they disagreed on things and now mom's grumpy at that neighbor too.

Oh, and for some odd stupid reason mom has started to -talk- (she's not really going to do it) about getting a dog just loudly enough so that the "don't wash your car"-neighbor could hear it if they were out in the back yard/kept the back door open, and she's trying to pull me into the thing too. My brother has already jumped onto mom's stupid scheme and plays along whenever he stops by. I just think it's pointless and stupid. I might not like the neighbors either, but I prefer not to waste any extra energy on them and do my best to make sure I don't do anything that might cause issues like the ones there have been lately.

Why can't everyone involved in this just agree to disagree and stop acting like little children in a sandbox?

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #3048 on: April 07, 2015, 05:31:10 PM »
wow this is just stupid

big time pc protection malware bytes twitter is run by a bot yet here i am reporting a program for what it does and they block me whats next send cops after me for informing them of a program that is what they do and protect us users but yet they cant check for it and have their program say 0 threats yet its on my test pc and its not showing
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Delain Azara

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Midnight Blue
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Meh
« Reply #3049 on: April 08, 2015, 02:32:17 AM »
I have done it, I'm sick of his s**t, I am sick of the rifts he has caused between me and my friends, I am sick of...of myself. I left my main boyfriend, but then...I guess I deserve to be treated like s**t, it seems all I'm good for, is being treated like i'm nothing!
  • Avatar by: Myself (original by NateBlue)

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #3050 on: April 08, 2015, 02:33:39 AM »
No you're not why are you blaming yourself
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3051 on: April 08, 2015, 11:37:25 AM »
Yes, dear mother, continue to make a complete ass of yourself. Call around the whole town and whine about how horrible our neighbor is and do tons of tiny personal attacks while you're at it. That drukeness is surely helping you out in this.

Just stop trying to drag me into this dramafest as well. I. Don't. Care.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #3052 on: April 08, 2015, 03:16:10 PM »
That moment when you plan out so much stuff for a story for a few months, then realize you barely have a story at all.

Offline Delain Azara

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Midnight Blue
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: 65kg
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Meh
« Reply #3053 on: April 09, 2015, 03:14:28 AM »
Accidentally spilled coffee all over the carpet in my room..too lazy to get the stain remover now..will do it when my body stops killing me
  • Avatar by: Myself (original by NateBlue)

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3054 on: April 09, 2015, 12:23:09 PM »
Neighbor war intensifies.

The don't wash you car neighbor has now decided she hates the tree mom planted in the back yard when we moved here some 10 years ago. Mom, being the calm, collected and first and foremost -sober- person that she is, managed to lose her temper and started yelling something about "yeah just fcking cut it down then".

Now she's crying because she doesn't want them to cut down the tree. If she had only managed to remain calm for once there's a chance the tree could have been saved since the landlord kinda said so.

Congratulations, dear mother.

(PS. If we're so low on money right now that you can hardly afford to buy food, how come you can afford all that beer?)

Offline Dr. Prower

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Fennec Time ^-^
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
  • Coloring: Baby blue fur with long red hair, white fur on muzzle, tip of tail, chest and tummy
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: The Fluff Awakens!
« Reply #3055 on: April 09, 2015, 01:18:15 PM »
I hate people in general!

But all you lot are nice :)
I share such feelings.

Idk if anyone else has had problems connecting to the forum, but I have. I've been missing out on hanging with you guys and it sucked.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #3056 on: April 10, 2015, 08:33:53 AM »
There's a certain someone I've grown far too attached to, and now I miss him. I know it's only been a few days and it'll only be a few days, but I'm too clingy for that to matter. XD

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #3057 on: April 10, 2015, 10:13:05 AM »
I hate that my school basically trains the mentally disabled kids to be janitors like thats all they could do with their life.
They are more capable than that. Its so discriminent to do that.
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #3058 on: April 10, 2015, 10:25:04 AM »
I think wearing "introvert" like a badge is pretty stupid. I say this as an introvert as well. It really doesn't make you special.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #3059 on: April 10, 2015, 11:41:56 AM »
So I don't have a problem with gore, but apparently I do.

Dead Space? Excellent! Time to dice me some alien parasites! That death scene sure was messed up, time to keep playing though!

Mortal Kombat?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

NO

STAHP

JESUS **censor** MAN

Let's just say that a compilation of the fatalities in the new game taught me just where I don't like to go with Gore.