The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A beckoning Asylum  (Read 17305 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: A beckoning Asylum
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2010, 01:07:41 AM »
In Cindy's thoughts, she hears someone scream and hit the ground, then the sound of dusting. Well, I guess not all of me got out... Mistress, shes captured my body and more than half of my mind. I'm all thats left of the Thantos you know...

The Ringmaster held Thantos in her arms and slowly danced around with him as he started to gain consiousness. "Shalara, is that you?" he muttered with his rather warped voice, and she giggled as he slowly lifted his head up. "I missed you Thantos, more than anything else..." she knew Melanie failed to catch Cindy, but Cindy's 'protector' was now back in her own arms, and would never leave them again if she had any say-so. Its alright Melanie, you'll get off because I just got the one thing standing between me and her, and he would be all too happy to stop anyone who wishes to take his place...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2010, 04:53:59 AM »
*Torid blasted through the hole of a very shallow trunk that covered them* Com'on love we need to get back to the pub maybe there will be others that can help there *Getting out and offering her a hand*

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2010, 05:13:20 AM »
Melanie flew down to the town. " I'm glad that your sparing me Ringmaster."

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2010, 05:45:51 AM »
Cindy held onto Torid's paw and grip tightly as her eyes swelled with tears. THanto's... i'll get you back... i promise, before it's all over, i'll get you back. Cindy cried  into Torid's shoulders Will you protect me now, Torid? She looked up at him as her eyes streamed with tears. Her ears pressed to her head.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2010, 01:37:12 AM »
Well, that is nice to hear, but I suggest staying away from the city, Shalara, Melanie, and my body are all there and any attempt at escaping their sight would be close to none since I can't guide Torid i'll have to play as your 'instinct'... our best bet is to the mountains, it'll be hard for me to spot anything with the way my 'sight' works... and Melanie would need to get dangerously high to spot us from the sky... that and I made an oasis there where I go for mental conditioning, so you can better master your powers there.

Ironically for Torid, the Ringmaster and Thantos had went to the same bar to get reaquainted as lovers, and any intrusion was not going to sit well with them. "Cindy has the rest of my mind, but once we find her, its only a matter of time before we'll both have a true existance outside this mind..." "Just so you know, I didn't agree to this just so we could have a few drinks, my love." "I know, I know, but its all in good time Shalara, all in good time.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2010, 05:05:21 AM »
Now I wouldn't be a gentlemen, if I didn't, now would I? Torid smiled. He continue to head towards town, but Torid stopped at the edge of the forest, as if though something told him to go deeper into the forest. He just stands their for a minute thinking.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2010, 06:48:56 AM »
Cindy held onto torid's arm and looked up at the mountains. "that way..." She looked up at him and started pacing towards the forest. Cindy's paw ran up against  Torid's arm, stroking through his fur gently. I'm gonna get thanto's back torid... i'm going to save him.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

• Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2010, 10:41:38 AM »
Melanie paced at the egde of the town in her wolf form, waiting anxiously to begin the chase.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2010, 11:17:44 PM »
Cindy hastily tugged on Torids arm... My .....Melanie is around here, quickly lets move further in ... now! She started running for the mountains

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2010, 03:48:14 AM »
No need to tell me twice, this should mess her up. Torid got on all fours again, this time he set himself on fire along with Cindy Don't worry love, my fire should hurt ya. Torid's fire started to split and take shape of them. running in different directions.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: May 01, 2010, 05:03:34 AM »
Cindy flinched and looked at her body, aflame. This reminds me of a dream i once had... She looked up at Torid, and it hit her.this... IS my dream... all of these thoughts...they're mine... She held Torid's paw tightly and closed her eyes.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: May 01, 2010, 11:06:35 PM »
Melanie paced at the egde of the town in her wolf form, waiting anxiously to begin the chase.
You have my permission to give chase, but don't expect me to come assist if you foolishly run or fly into a trap... Shalara 'said' to Melanie before she and Thantos retired to a king-size bed at a nearby inn.

• Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2010, 03:26:03 AM »
Melanie then turned and raced into the trees, the wind tugging at her fur, following their scent.
"Your not going to get away..." She said to them. "Why dont you join us Cindy?"

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2010, 10:22:07 AM »
Cindy growled as she heard the pain of melanie's words hit her mind. She yelped a little as she felt herself split into 5 forms.

• Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2010, 12:33:23 AM »
Melanie growled, skidding to a stop as she encountered many different paths