The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A beckoning Asylum  (Read 17197 times)

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
Re: A beckoning Asylum
« Reply #180 on: May 13, 2010, 07:23:22 AM »
Torid chuckled Sorry love, You have been following a dud the entire time Torid could see the disappointed and ticked off look in her eye. Now then shall we dance?

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #181 on: May 14, 2010, 01:31:24 AM »
Melanie flicked her tail and shifted into a lioness growling and crouched to the ground. "Bring it pup."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 03:47:09 AM by Nyyrikkia Anikeria »

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: May 14, 2010, 03:54:39 AM »
Now Love I have to ask...Why are you following the Ringmaster? Torid strides closer her. Fear? Admiration? Power?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #183 on: May 14, 2010, 11:19:52 AM »
The puppet looked about before chopping down the oak tree with a rather cheaply made sword. "I'm not allowed to kill you, but she didn't say I couldn't cripple you... so I suggest giving up before the others find you"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2010, 07:56:52 AM »
Cindy disappeared into a smog like consitancy again and she teased around the puppet, blocking his sight and detection, and she  gave off a laugh I'm not here anymore...come and fiiind meee...

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: May 17, 2010, 06:44:34 AM »
Don't think I can't burn you down puppet!!! Torid created a blazing ball of fire and throw it at Thorin's sword

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2010, 11:15:49 AM »
The Thantos puppet side-stepped the fireball, knowing exactly where it was going to hit. It was true the puppet was made of  combustible material, but Torid would have to tie it down literally to be able to hit him with anything of the sort. "Don't have time for a puppet that can't aim well..." it said before throwing his sword at the clone, the sword having a cord at the hilt for retrieval purposes.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2010, 06:01:09 AM »
Torid side dashed towards Thorin. He quickly side stepped at the blade came close to him. How about this one for size! His feet combusted, accelerating his speed to the point where he was at Thantos with in arms reach. AAAHHH!!! Torid readied another ball of fire aim at Thorin's troso

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2010, 10:31:43 AM »
*Cindy reappeared around the foot of the mountain, she looked up and grinned. "The fortune teller must be up there..." On her own, she began to climb.

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2010, 02:30:06 PM »
The puppet turned towards Torid, and raised his blade to not only block the fire, but cleave the hand, wrist, and anything else that kept pushing on the blade's edge. Now one would beg to question why a puppet designed to chase or kill, why anyone would think it would be carrying a wooden sword?

Thantos sat in the bed, looking out the window after the Ringmaster had fallen asleep. He stared at the mountains with his regained vision, but felt even more blinded then he ever had been. Cindy, you stole something from me, something I might have to kill you to get back...

He left his armor behind so the Ringmaster could trace him upon awakening before he leaves to hunt Cindy down.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2010, 09:41:16 PM »
Thantos... you'll never find me now, you taught me manythings... i know how to control myself now... don't get your hopes up sweet cakes Cindy grinned to herself as she felt  thantos words fill her mind, she began to run up to the cave, she felt her body change again. She became a Cheetah and ran faster up the hill. Torid... why don't you join me up here... she closed her eyes and a sight of Torid on the ground below her appeared, she focused and a mist appeared around that picture and soon Torid found himself next to Cindy. Torid... are you alright?

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
« Reply #191 on: May 20, 2010, 12:30:03 AM »
Melanie growled. Shes changed direction! Melanie shifted into an eagle and flew up into the sky but the question that Torid had asked bothered her. Why did she follow the Ringmaster?

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2010, 06:07:34 AM »
Sure thing love, that was only a clone. He should of blown up when taken heavy impact. I am just wondering how did I get up here? Looking around. Well I am not gonna bother with it, only makes ma head hurt. Now com'on let go love, we need to get out of here and quick.

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2010, 11:02:17 AM »
No, you have to trust me on this one, stay here, and i got you up here Cindy smiled at Torid and a fog began to form around the base of the mountain, moving up and covering them from view of anything, Cindy's eyes began to glow purple and she grabbed Torid's arm with her tail and bolted up the mountain Someone is waiting for us...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: May 22, 2010, 07:30:19 PM »
Both Thantos and his puppet double regrouped at the half-way point of the mountain Cindy is climbing up. "I'll deal with Cindy and turn in the fortune-teller, you keep Torid busy. Also, I give you permission to give up your wooden form" The puppet bowed before Thantos as the wooden texture fell off like ashes, showing a metallic sheen that only the strongest of Ringmaster's puppets were crafted with. "Shall I also recover Melanie when Cindy is delt with?" "You shall..." was all that Thantos replied before they took their respective leaves.