The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 125334 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2010, 01:01:45 AM »
Talin smiled to Elistra as he jumped from one roof to another, showing the same agility he gained from repeated sparring matches with her. "Your turn..." he said with a smirk, and Elistra lept off the roof, and over Talin, almost falling off the roof he was on. She straightened herself up and then walked over to him with a very overconfident swagger. "Anything you can do, I can do better..." Talin took that as not only a challenge, but as an insult towards his pride as a male. He lept one roof, then another and another, then climbed up a chimney and hopped onto an outstretched post of elm wood, and then pulled himself up before making a massive leap onto the roof before the gate. He then turned towards Elistra and waved with a wide grin, making it seem like it was second-nature to him.

Elistra huffed and crossed her arms, looking rather cute in Talin's eyes, but fussy in anyone else's. "Freaking show-offy wolf..." she said before attempting to do the same, slipping on her climbs, but managed to pull off the same bounds, but not with nearly as much grace. "Since I beat you... I want you to strip your clothing and do a dance for me right here..." all he got as a reply was a slap, but she then grinned and hugged him. "Is this good enough compared to the latter and then quickly dying?" Talin nodded, a faint blush across his face as the slap left him unprepared for a hug. "To be honest, I've never seen you nude as a humanoid..." "..And until we go somewhere I won't be in danger... you never will" she added with a teasing giggle.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2010, 01:30:30 AM »
Kiana slipped silently into one of the alleys nearby, diverting to another street. No point in walking with someone who didn't necessarily want you there. She did keep an eye on Valius for the few seconds she could in the alley before not being able to see him anymore, but that was all. He didn't need her help anyway. She moved along the street and then through a few alleys before appearing in front of the gate. She casually walked through the gate, keeping her eyes on the ground. She then went to lean against a tree outside of the gate in the shadows, waiting.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 02:17:23 AM »
Watched from the main road as Vee and everyone else make it to the north gate. "Took you people long enough. Now, since we're on a temporary truce, I guess I can at least divulge you all SOME information. Kyzen is losing his patience. He's finally hiring every money-hungry mongrel against us. It's not coincidence that we all met here. We're the last ones who won't stand for the Guardians' atrocities anymore. The rebellions have all been snuffed out. Now, we can either go our separate ways and possibly get killed eventually, or we can make a final alliance. I do have knowledge of neutral towns and cities, and a supplier for resources from food to a portable bed. I for one, don't care either way. I'll end it with the Guardians one way or another, I just find it a little easier should we be in a party. If you accept, cross this line." He drew Valia and cut a long line 3 feet into the ground and resheathed it in one swing.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 04:57:48 PM »
Kitt looked down at the line, tail swishing excitedly. He looked up at his father, who  was studying the simple line as though it where a thirty foot casm.... he looked up, meeting Valius' eyes for a moment... he did not however cross the line.

"Me and my son are looking for my wife... she may be the last of our clan alive..."
He sighed heavily, looking down to his son, a single tear escaped the corner of his eye... his son, the last in the line of Szardas... his son, flesh and blood of him, and his wife....
He looked back up, greying muzzle set in determination...

"But... you are right, alone we will die.... and i do not wish my son to die... for this reason" and here he sighed again "and for this reason only.... me and my son will accept..."
The two stepped over the line, kitt following in his fathers steps, amber eyes meeting green as they looked to each other..... Once across Kitts father hugged him tightly, as if they had been apart for an age, father whispering to his son...
"we'l find your mother.... just never leave me.... never.... and i'l never leave you..."
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2010, 02:40:39 AM »
Talin didn't even answer as he started to cross the line, then a look of surprise appeared in Elistra's eyes before she held him back from crossing the line. "Whats wrong now?" Elistra whispered into his ear in Draconic so Valius nor anyone else could understand nor hear."si geou ti origato sia rumag gethrisj ekess loreat ihk vi cause batobot tiric ti influence darastrixi!" Talin turned around and replied in kind, although in an angry tone "svanoa tir wux vucot ihk jaunus, svabol sjek these sargti re voran out ihk darastrix iejir?!" Elistra then went from concerned to somewhat depressed as she reluctantly cross the line with him. "We shall offer our strength to the alliance as well..."

(translation in OOC)
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2010, 02:53:22 AM »
Kiana was already across the line before any of the others. The tree she was leaning against was directly in line with where Valius was standing after all. She had just smirked when he drew the line. Her choice had been made before that moment anyway which is why she was already on his side before the line was drawn. No one really seemed to notice this though, but sometimes she liked it that way. Attention was something she was never big on. One by one she watched the others cross the line, not surprised at all. She didn't speak to point out her position, her standing was clear just by her being across the line anyway; why clutter it with talk?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 03:07:23 AM »
Valius nodded at everyone's decision and turned around. "Well met. Then let's not terry any longer. We'll hit the bottom of the ladder and move up. Septim, the fox Guardian is our first target. It'll be a week's hike to get there by main road, but we'll travel via forests, mountains and plains. It'll take an extra 3 days. We'll stop by Ellenari to gather more supplies and food. It's about a 3 day hike through Corona Forest, so let's be careful, ok? Remnants of the Assassin's Guild are known to be in those parts, and nothing like the ones we fought today." He walked on, due east. "By and by. Anyone bring any liquor?"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 03:10:14 AM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2010, 07:02:03 PM »
"well it sounds like we have a plan... you can count on me and my son to help if necessary... and no... i do not have any liqour...."
The two Szardas followed Valius as he walked due east, cloaks flapping around their legs they stuck to the shadows where possible.....

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2010, 11:46:43 PM »
Talin smiled at Elistra, who took that as permission to remove at least most of her coverings. She still wore her leather armor, but wings 'sprouted' out where her cloak and cowl were, and her sapphire and white scales gleamed in the moonlight and she had an unusually human shape with exception to her wings, frills, and snout. She also had a Emerald mane that flowed and draped over her shoulders. Talin's eyes lingered on for a moment on her before looking back to the forest and they both took to the air, visible only through rare spaces between branches. There they saw the mountains and started flying their way there, until an unseen energy caused both of their wings to become very dense, and they both hit branches before hitting grass. "Okay, I get it, no flying" Talin said before getting up and following Valuis, followed by Elistra, who clung to his right arm.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2010, 12:15:27 AM »
Kiana scowled at the back of Valius's head as she followed along. It wasn't the route they were taking that made her do this, no, it was him asking for more to drink, of course. "Why does he deem it necessary to drink so much?" She thought to herself. "Oh well, it's really none of my concern and the alcohol doesn't seem to effect him any." She looked around as she walked, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious lurking in the extensive shadows. She sighed, not in regards to being bored or anything but just as something to do, not that anyone else would know that. They'd probably think she was just being impatient.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2010, 12:37:59 AM »
Valius kept his senses on high alert and kept scanning with his eyes. He sniffed the air every so often, though he knew that would be useless in this situation if it were the Assassin's Guild. Sunlight gleamed through the branches and bounced off his half-plate armour and Valia. Something wasn't right. "Keep on your guard, everyone, we're not alone." He readied his hands, expecting an ambush. Before he knew it, Valius was tackled from the side and separated from the group. As he hit the ground, he heard the others taking the same hit he just did. He thought to himself, "Darn it! They separated us!" He contracted his muscles and broke free of the surprise attacker and threw them against the nearest tree and heard a crack as their spine was severed by the impact. Valius quickly drew Valia and cut down all trees within 9 feet of him with 2 swings, crushing some of the attackers who tackled his party. He put Valia back on the clip on his armor and drew Dio and Provas and stabbed the other surprise attackers in the arms so they would let go. Before he could kill them, 5 others jumped from the trees and pinned him to the ground. "ARGH!!!" More jumped out of the trees overhead, aiming for the party. "Above!"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2010, 06:29:51 PM »
Kitts father stopped, ear twitching...
A dark clad figure swooped down only to miss spectacularly as both him and his son Kitt ducked, shortswords drawing with the sound of a whetstone over steel. Both turned to face the attackers, using their natural feline agailty to thier best advantage they struck fast, weaving among attacks wherever possible, both hoods blown back over their shoulders and swords flashing sharply...

Kitt's father jumped after the five pinning Valius to the ground, if he could distract them, get them to draw swords or defend themselves maybe Valius would be able to break free...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2010, 06:51:47 PM »
Talin and Elistra immedeatly were back to back, making sure to not get seperated. Then, they started doing what looked like a dance routine, but every now and then, their postions changed a set of assassins fell. Their first turn, Talin grabbed a bladed end of his volgue, and swung it twice in a circle while gliding along the ground. Elistra then threw needles and sometimes her own scales into the ones that tried to catch Talin off-guard, setting them up for the next position change.

After two times, the assassins decided to do hit and run, lunging for an attack but instantly retreating if spotted. Talin could only get about two every three times he swung, so he then licked the flat of each volgue, and then lit his blades on fire with his flame breath, his spit being altered to act as an accelerant. The next time an assassin got hit, he was sent into a nearby tree, which within moment caught fire and either flushed the assassins out into range of Elistra's ranged weaponry, or burned to death any who took too long to react.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2010, 02:00:37 AM »
Kiana stood, having almost been hit by one of the trees Valius had cut down that knocked out the assassin who had attacked her, and readied herself. She looked up above her, a dark look on her face. She rose her hands bringing up big chunks of rock from the ground and flung them at the assassins coming down over her head. Each rock's impact on its assassin caused them to be knocked unconscious, bringing them down limply to have the fall break their necks. The dark look remained on her face as she turned to where Valius was being held down. She approached just like the cheetah she was, ready to pounce. And when she was close enough, she did, taking two of the assassins who had been holding Valius with her as she rolled into the shrubs and out of view.

Cracking and crunching noises came from the shrubs. Maybe a few cries of pain too, but they were muffled. Then there was silence for a moment. A rustling sound broke the silence soon after and then Kiana appeared from out of the shrubs. There wasn't a mark on her and no hint of the dark look from before on her face.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2010, 02:28:04 AM »
With two of the enemies off his back, Valius threw the other three off and quickly reached for Valia and ran it through the first assassin. From there, he wrapped Dio and Provas's chain around Valia's handle and drove them into the second's lungs and he pounced the third. He gave 5 furious punches to the assassin's face, his eyes burning with anger. Blood splashed from the assailant's head onto his armour plate. He got up and grabbed Dio, kicked Provas out of the assassin, and pulled on Dio, causing Provas to swing around Valia's handle like a sling and nailed another oncoming assassin in the leg while they were in the air. The man fell to the floor and picked up his scimitar to block Valius's strike with Valia. The weapon was indeed stronger than before the force behind Valius's attack was more than enough to press the back of the scimitar into its owners ribs and break them. The assassin writhed in pain while he died slowly. Valius flung Dio over between the two Szardas just in time to get an assassin in the face before they could kill the rangers.