The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians  (Read 125329 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Kin Chronicles Realm: Betrayal of the Guardians
« Reply #2325 on: April 27, 2012, 05:39:27 PM »
Drevo sat in the carriage bored, cursing himself for getting sleep the previous night. He could have slept on the journey to where they were heading and not be without something to do. He would have polished and sharpened his hidden blades on his bowstaff if he didn't leave it up top. There wasn't really room for it inside as it was very long.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2326 on: April 27, 2012, 10:52:47 PM »
Kitt sat down on the floor of the carriage, crossing his legs and placing his crossbow across them. With deep concentration he set to restringing it, oiling the reloading mechanism and rubbing the stock down with a wood wax. When that was done he turned to his Ranger's handbook for something to do, reading the pages slowly, following the lines of text with his finger and muttering under his breath. All the while Evellyn followed the carriage from the sky, wings tugging at the wind and updrafts, amber eyes watching the carriage make its slow way far below.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2327 on: April 30, 2012, 12:17:30 AM »
The ride was long, and dragged on for quite a while. By sun down, the carriage had not stopped, continuing into its mysterious journey towards the east, away from where the party was expecting to go. They had passed by many towns and villages, but not once had they stopped in one. And for good reason. There were platoons of guards and royal troops in and around their borders. But Korius had no intention of stopping by any of them anyways. They traveled on during the night, Korius having only stopped for a few minutes to give the horses some food/water and some scraps that he had bought for the trip from the inn keeper. He kept silent, and wasn't even near the group during the stop. Korius jumped onto the driver's seat again when the horses were done refreshing themselves, only giving the others a minute to get back onto the carriage. He drove it on throughout the entire night.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2328 on: April 30, 2012, 01:14:23 AM »
Kiana was getting very agitated with the ride they were on. She knew there were plenty of towns they were just passing by instead of stopping at at least one of them, but it was more the fact that she knew they weren't going the right way at all that was bothering her. By the time Korius stopped the carriage, her bladder was ready to explode. She quickly jumped out of the carriage and vanished into the trees, coming back a minute later. She stretched for a moment next to the carriage then climbed back in after Korius jumped back into the driver's seat. "This is getting ridiculous..." She muttered after they had rode on for about half an hour longer.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2329 on: April 30, 2012, 03:59:30 AM »
Talin didn't feel any biological needs during the entire trip, except for hunger and unease as they passed village after village and didn't stop for most of the night. When they actually did stop, Talin didn't want to leave the carriage. He didn't want to leave because he knew that if he did, he was probably going to destroy the wheels so Korius would have to spend more time here getting them fixed. When Korius returned, Talin had pried the iron door far enough for his voice to easily escape, but seem closed at a glance. "I may have been gone long enough from the group to not know exactly what caused this brooding silence, but seriously, why can't we just crack jokes to get rid of this ridiculous tension? We're going to be fighting and killing other people anyway, there is no point in just being a bunch of self-loathing, angst-filled individuals that will likely turn suicidal once this 'grand prophecy' is fulfilled."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #2330 on: April 30, 2012, 11:01:55 PM »
Drevo was meditating when Talin broke the silence. He smirked at the idea of some jokes, he didn't really know any. So far the entire journey they had been on was 90% silence, no one seemed to give a damn about each other half the time. It was fighting, then silence. The only talking was plan discussing and tactics. With some added being at each others' throats.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #2331 on: May 01, 2012, 02:56:30 PM »
At the mention of jokes Kitt glanced up from the pages of his handbook. He grinned and spoke in a surprisingly cheerful voice. "Oh... My Dad told me a good one about the royal guard and the Ranger-" He glanced across at Drevo and Talin, quickly muttering into silence as he stepped hurriedly back out of the carriage.

With a sigh he held out a gloved hand, whistling. After a brief moment Evellyn fluttered down to land on the outstretched wrist, ruffling her feathers as Kitt carried her back into the carriage.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #2332 on: July 19, 2012, 04:00:28 PM »
Korius started to nod off a little as the morning twilight began to lighten the sky. He was determined to find Him. His mind circled around his goal, and the time crunch that the party and himself are facing. Kalin was planning something vicious, and it's worse than anything he's ever feared. As Korius' mind was preoccupied with memories of Koara, the ground below them exploded, throwing the carriage and its driver and passengers far into the air. Korius' eyes lit as he snapped out of his trance and evaluated the situation. He could feel a majicka source that was larger than any he had ever seen or felt in his life. He rotated his body and grabbed Valia and the katana, strapping them on in midair and grounded his feet onto the side of the destroyed carriage and pushed off to catch the others. His first rescuee was Kiana, then to Kitt. However, upon catching Kitt, another wave of majicka seemed to fill the entire area as a bright, orange light filled up from under them and caused a massive explosion in the middle of the midair carnage. Korius tried to build a barrier of Ki, but his fatigue took its toll, not allowing him to do so. A moment later, the explosion was the last thing that any of them could see. Korius awoke almost a day later, unable to move, but was able to see the others laying around him. They were all in makeshift leather cots and they were all unconscious.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2333 on: July 20, 2012, 12:26:42 AM »
Kiana looked at Talin as he spoke about them needing to joke around instead of brooding all the time. The last part helped strike a nerve in her, although basically being told to cheer up bugged her enough as it was. "If I was going to be suicidal, that would have happened after my brother's death." She practically snapped. She was silent the whole time after that up to the time of the explosion. She didn't even sense it coming and when it hit it definitely felt like she should of. She couldn't really get her bearings while flying through the air but she did notice it when Korius caught her. Unfortunately, they were hit by another explosion and she was knocked unconscious. The next time her eyes opened her body tensed to sit up quickly from worrying about where she was, but all that happened was a groan coming out of her mouth from the pain.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2334 on: July 20, 2012, 02:30:02 AM »
Talin just grinned when Kiana snapped at him, mostly glad that she showed fire rather than smoldered in silence. "Good. Now show some emotion, pelt me with pebbles, nail me with st-" He stopped when his new senses picked up danger around him. He hesitated to act though, as the intensity of the "danger" had him more concerned on locating the source than actually warning the others. So when the carriage went up into the air, Talin was already recovering and readying for another fight. Though he had to stop his preparation as a blast formed in the middle of the group. His last conscious act in that moment was to bring up his arms, feeling pain across his arms and the whooshing of air. When he regained consciousness, he immediately tries to find his voulge, only to be re-introduced to the pain in his arms and letting out a grunt of pain.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel