The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Z-Day  (Read 35785 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Re: Z-Day
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2009, 02:59:39 AM »
"That wasn't the intention, you think I actually bought this place? I inherited this..." She walked up the large open staircase. "Come on up, I gotta show you something," she said slowing down.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2009, 03:00:35 AM »
"I'm from nowhere in particular, hey Jack, we got a live one, what're you doin, SLOW DOWN!!!!!"

Suddenly Damon was hangin on for dear life as Jack made the sharpest turn of his life, and Damon unfortunately was thrown off the roof at the convertible.

"DAMON, ahhh crap!" jack yelled as he stopped the car and went out to look at the damage he caused.

All that trouble to keep the wheels splashed with blood from a corpse.....

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2009, 03:04:52 AM »
Chrono ended up sprinting up the steps on all fours while in his haste to see what she has to show. Wait, am I actually getting a form you can see me in, or are you still going to keep me as a voice?! body later, Kayleena now!
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2009, 03:06:53 AM »
*White slammed the breaks upon the guy landing on his windshield* "What the heck is going on around here!" *White got out of the car and checked the guy* "Are you okay sir?"
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2009, 03:08:38 AM »
Entaru moved out of the way as the Hunter slammed into the ground where he once layed.

"Gaben toka!  Shamea tonne faot!  Raten farg too fop lag buuds!" *Holy crap!  That must've hurt!  And it's gonna hurt more buddy!*  Entaru stood up quickly, unhinged his jaw and swallowed half of the Hunter in one bite.

Hunger knows no boundries.

Then the screeching of tires filled the air causing Entaru to look up. Live meat had gotten out of the motor home less than a mile away.  Entaru could smell them.

FOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!

Entaru began running as fast as he could toward the smell.  Blood was calling him.  He unhinged his jaw to its widest and howled in signal to all zombies in a 1 mile radius.  Resounding howls echoed back to him.

The horde was coming.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2009, 03:08:45 AM »
Kayleena continued walking up the stairs and went to a room that was on the far left of the house. She opened it, and inside were weapons among weapons among weapons. The room was filled with weapons, walls and tables covered. She looked at Chrono for a moment.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2009, 03:10:38 AM »
Chrono's ares started to glow with hope, and then he started to cry. "Its....so beautiful...." Pssshh, you're such a gun-nut...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2009, 03:11:58 AM »
Damon, now in intense pain and covered in scratches, pulled himself up after a lot of moaning and cursing.
"Yearp... I'm fine... o you got a bit of red on you" Damon said, pointing toward a stain on  White's shirt

"Damon thank God your alright... hey man... you got red on your shirt..."

Looking over the hill, the only words on the two mens lips were Holy, and an unmentionable word.
Grabbing the new guy and throwing him into the motor home, and jumping in themselves. The two went to make a quick escape.
"Damon get your M60 out and kick some [censored]!"
"On it Jack!"

Damon, in all his craziness, leaned out the window with the same M60 as before, waiting for the horde to get in view.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 03:24:15 AM by VeeSmith: His Wolfy, Reason: Foul language »

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2009, 03:21:05 AM »
Kayleena chuckled softly. "What do you expect from a weapons major? I'm just glad the Military allowed this." She turned off the light and shut the door. "So now you know where the weapons are." She turned and walked to a room closer to the top of the steps. "This is where you can stay," She said opening the door to a large room with covered windows and dark red walls. The room was already furnished with dark cherry wood items. A large bed and dresser were present. "I'll be right down the hall if you need anything." She nodded and walked down the hall to the right of the stairs and opened two doors that opened to her master suit. She one of the doors, leaving the other slight cracked open. She went into the bath room and turned on the sink. She washed the blood from her tan skin and wiped her face off. She looked in the mirror and started to cry. Pull it together, everyone dies sometime. No more fearing it. She thought to herself.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2009, 03:21:38 AM »
*White looked around* "Wait, wait, what's going on here... How do you guys have these machine guns... WAIT! You guys are from the military aren't you?" *White looked behind him seeing the zombies and turned back in wide-eyed terror* "Oh no.. maybe today was not such a good day.." *He growls and flips out the handgun* "Well then... I'm gonna at least DIE trying to live!"

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2009, 03:22:21 AM »
Entaru lead the horde over the hill towards the motorhome, his jaw hanging to his knees in a constant howl.  Then he remembered part of his own advice as he saw the M60 (How did I know what that was? Entaru thought) and fell to the back of the horde.  The lesser zombies swarmed the motorhome in an attempt to engulf it before it could drive off.  

Entaru screamed at the horde loud enough for even the living to hear.  "Draout canna gulpa forish diem!  Eee tuag pratta domez beeg goon!"  *Don't let them get away!  I want the one with the big gun!*

Entaru bit into part of the motorhome once more and attempted to rip a piece off.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2009, 03:25:59 AM »
*White feeling an intense adrenaline rush in the wake of action looked out the side of the window with handgun raised* "DIE!" *Bang bang bang* "He shot at the ones trying to get near the driver's seat*

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2009, 03:26:53 AM »
Chrono nods before walking towards his room, and then when he felt that he was finally alone mentally, her voice chimmed in. You, alone? hah, only when you're dead and not a zombie! So, what am I gonna look like? Chrono started to think about it, and her body started to take shape, she looked Blaire in her physical shape, but her skin was the same pattern as his own. Oooh, I like... do you? she started to sway up towards him, and he kept trying to tell himself that it was just his mind fabricating her. Doesn't mean I can't excite you.... he let out a scream of partial terror and embarrassment as he tried to push away his own personal illusion.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2009, 03:29:21 AM »
Kayleena heard him shout and ran out of her room to his. "Everything ok?!" She asked worried.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2009, 03:30:06 AM »
"That big bugger likes the taste of our motor home Jack, guess i'll give him something to remember us by." Damon said after opening fire on the horde, cutting down zombie after zombie, but still the mindless droves kept a commin. After shooting the whole clip, he saw where the metal was getting bit apart by Entaru, taking a Spas 12, he shoved it in the open hole Entaru made and shot, hoping he would at least get Entaru off his house.

"No Damon is from the military, I'm just a smart guy with a motor home!" Jack yelled as he got the engine started, but the mass of undead slowed the home down. Damon, took the ol' trusty chainsaw and climbed out and started sawing the various zombies in half. Spraying their blood and innards everywhere, the man was soon covered with the nastiness of it all.

(please Don't kill Damon, he's my comedic relief and i kinda need him alive.. because hes comedic relief)