The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Z-Day  (Read 35669 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Re: Z-Day
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 06:12:34 PM »
Kayleena exited her well secured large home. She smirked and held the handgun she had grabbed before leaving. Kayleena placed it in the thigh holster she found and walked down the street. "I hate this place," She said aloud in a low tone. Her brown bangs fell in front of her right eye. It was drizzling, leaving her tan skin misted with water. She continued to walk slowly keeping to herself.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 07:31:04 PM »
Chrono just left an apartment room and walked out to the balcony, making sure to board up the area behind him so he would know if he was going to be attacked. He looked out at the still burning city around him and then felt a headache smack into him like a sledgehammer on the skull. Quickly, he started to growl at the pain, and his hands almost put dents in the railing before he felt two hands wrap around his head and slowly edge the pain away You really need to relax, the hedaches will get worse the more you tense up, idiot! he recognized the voice as the same one hes known for nearly all of his life, the voices prefers to be thought of as 'she', and has been the main reason he could even handle the headaches. "Sorry, its hard to stay calm when the undead tend to be everywhere and seemingly come from anywhere." he said as he felt the headache finally subside, then a feeling of two arms wrapping around his abdomen and a head on his shoulder. Well, if you actually got yourself a real partner instead of myself, you might be able to relax more... Chrono nodded before going back into the aparment room, clearing the barricade, and then putting a round through the skull of a zombie that picked up his scent probably two minutes ago.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 08:02:33 PM »
Kayleena continued down the street and spotted a street bike. "That will get me into the city faster. But will it attract creeps?" She thought for a moment and ran over to the bike. "Worth a shot.." Her voice trembled as she shivered from the cold rain. A cloud formed in front of her mouth as she breathed in and out. Kayleena knelt down and rewired the bike as it came to life. The engine buzzed but quickly roared as she turned the throttle. "That'll do." She got on and road down the road at a fast speed, her hair whipping around behind her.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 08:13:26 PM »
Chrono finished walking down the complex, and walked out onto the street, and splash where he stepped immedeatly alerted him and he looked down.

It was blood.

He immedeatly made a run for the directing which was opposite from where the blood was leading towards, and kept running until he felt something tug at his left shoulder. He ended up on the road, and the off in time to dodge a car going out of control, which crashed into a nearby building and suddenly combusted. He tried to drown out the voices of both infected and non-infected that were being burned to a cinder. He went around a corner and kept running until the headache resurfaced, but not as painful as before. Well, keeping your mind off the misfortune of others does help with the headache, but I guess its impossible to avoid getting headaches if you're still new to killling other creatures... the voice contemplated before helping to alleviate the pain with 'her' etheral hands.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2009, 08:19:51 PM »
Kayleena spotted someone running in the opposite direction of her just before she almost hit him. She lied the bike down and skidded. The bike leaving her and hitting a large building. She yelled as her arm bled, lying loosely from dislocation and her leg burned from the road burn. Her eyes teared as she tried to get up. She got onto her knees and held her arm. She looked around and noticed she was in the open. She narrowed her eyes and got to her feet. Pull yourself together. The military was worse. She wiped the tears away and let go of her arm. She took her arm and put the shoulder back into place with a snap. She looked behind her, standing where she had skidded to.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2009, 08:29:38 PM »
Chrono turned back around, but felt a tug around his neck. Why are you going back?! the voice yelled into his ear. "If the car went out of control right next to us, those things are not going to be far behind, I might as well find another road that hasn't been covered in fresh blood." The tug on his neck vanished and he doubled back past the car and then saw a motorcycle, the marks and damage idicated it was recent since there were a few drops of blood on the road that lead t- Who is that? he thought as he approached her. There was no indication of a bite mark or any serious lacerations, plus his gun still has three rounds left in it before he had to change clips. "Hey, need any help miss?"

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »
*As usual, White goes over to the window checking it out again, looking along the edges of the building on the ground below and looking for other survivors, noticing an explosion in the distance* "Another car crash probably, don't these people know that in the city at this time that's just suicide?" *He rolls his eyes and opens the door to go to the halls of the theater to make his usual rounds checking up on the place going down the stairs*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2009, 09:59:48 PM »
Zarda pushed the cover of the ventialtion shaft, it swung open with a crash against the wall.... he flinched at the loud sound, before dropping down into the corridor... silently he set off at a quiet run, leaving bloody tracks across the linoleum as he crouched into the shadows, testing the air.... oh... it was here somewhere....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2009, 11:45:45 PM »
*White quickly sprang into a panoramic action flipping open his knife and turning to face the sound of the crash looking around everywhere for the possible intruder* "Oh... no.. I am not going to die now." *He ran down the stairs and kicked open the front door going to do the plan he always considered suicide*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 10:42:37 AM »
Zarda pushed the door open, it creaked slowly before swinging open to show an empty room... the one who breathed was gone.... a loud smashing sound came from the front door, along with several harsh screams from the hoarde as they caught sight of new prey.... no... this one was not going to the horde... this one was his....

Zarda turned and picked up an immediate sprint, turning the corner at speed he jumped a flight of stairs towards the front door.... the horde would not get this one... this one was his....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 08:27:58 PM »
Entaru tossed the little chaser off of him, slightly annoyed.

"Grat koe tade sonne! Carat coma....toa...gorg blart...mmmmmm.  So carack...lat tat toba corpa!"  *Are you nuts!  That thing is...armed...to...the teeth...mmmmmmm.  Then again....last one in is a rotting corpse!

Entaru began running after the motorhome at top speed.  Not enough to catch anything too fast, but this thing wasn't exactly a race car.  Not to mention it was plowing through buildings dropping its own speed.  Entaru caught up quickly and unhinged his jaw to 3/4 of its full size.  Finally he was close enough and bit down on the rear of the motorhome.  Entaru's jaws crushed the rear right corner of the motorhome with a single bite.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2009, 12:11:25 AM »
(even though i only drove through one building)
Feeling a sudden impact on the motor home, Damon leaned out and saw a zombie latched on.

"You don't know when to give up do ya.... well let me help you my friend"
Taking a rifle, and loading a rubberized round, Damon intended to kill the zombie using the pavement and a rubber bullet. He loaded the sizable round into the chamber with a satisfying click and aimed carefully at the beast's head.

"Nighty night..." he said before firing the large rubber pellet into Entaru's head.

Happy Jack looked at Damon like he was crazy.

"You didn't you just use a regular round man?"

"Well I thought using the pavement as a weapon would be fun, after all in this new world we need to entertain ourselves... besides he's off the motorhome so what do you care"

"Well I'd rather not see that big ugly brute again, if I do, I'm going to blame you for everything."

"Whatever Jack just keep driving."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2009, 12:54:29 AM »
Kayleena turned and grabbed her gun out. "Who are you?" She asked, her voice stern but loud. Her arm continued to bleed as ride side showing severe bruising.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2009, 02:22:06 AM »
The voice struck as familiar, but it also rang a headache as a new source of unusual stress became noticeable. "Kayleena?" he asked, expecting at least not to be shot.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2009, 02:23:46 AM »
She lowered the gun slightly then lifted it back up. "Who are you?" Her voice was a little more calm and softer. Her hands held sturdy as she pointed at him. A wind picked up and blew her hair about her face yet she didn't budge.