The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Z-Day  (Read 35668 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Z-Day
« on: December 11, 2009, 01:48:51 AM »
The year is 2010, an underground orginazation unleashes a chemical warhead on Cuba. At first nothing happens, then suddenly the inhabitants start mutating and turning on each other by eating their brains and such. It isnt the Cuban Missile Crisis, it's the Cuban Zombie Crisis. The beginning of Z-Day. Now if the bomb didnt hit a boat of fleeing people from Cuba, the island would be a deserted wasteland and life would continue as normal, however an immigrant by the name of Felipe Gardakaskov came over, by the time he reached American shores, he was already in the zombiefied stages. Unleashing his fury on the unsuspecting immigration offices of Florida and transforming their workers and others into the hideous creatures.

Soon the disease engulfed the entire East Coast of the U.S. and was spreading at an alarming rate, and the terrorists unleashed a SECOND biological warhead on Europe, infecting them as well. The warhead targeted Germany due to it's convenient location to other countries, and the zombies spread like wild fire across the Old World. The United Federation of Europe was taken by complete surprise, and the reprisal they mustered did little to stem the tide of the living dead

Soon after the initial zombie uprisings, the U.S. government took action. Initiating a military quarantine and crackdown, they began to fight back against the zombies, unfortunately there were just too many, either the soldiers ran out of ammunition when it mattered most, or were crushed by the forever moving tide of the living dead. Besides a few now decrepit towns, and the rare fortified quarantine zone that still stands, Humanity has fallen...

You the survivor, must do your best against all odds against flesh eating hordes to survive Armageddon. You'll need food, water, and weaponry, however it'll be a complete miracle to find a firearm more powerful then a sidearm. Although Armageddon does provide thew creative with plenty of chances to test their inventions. Band together with survivors and do your best to live. The goal is to reach the NASA base in the East of the U.S., all the other bases have been shut down or overran. The East Coast is a dangerous place compared to the West, for there lies the majority of the zombies.

Those who are the mutated zombies are the unfortunates. You have been gifted with special abilities (they differentiate, from being able to vomit acid, climb on walls and roofs, leap far, or sprint unnaturally fast.) Your goal is to track down the survivors and eat them, for they are delicious compared to the other zombies. However your an 'unfortunate' because your death before you were eaten was very very gruesome, so disgusting, I can't even go into detail about how bad it was, trust me it was bad.

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: Z-Day
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 08:57:47 PM »
A figure appears in the mists of morning, just as the sun is rising.  The figure is tall and bears a resemblance to a canine, it's long tail dragging behind it.  The canine stumbles through the mist as if injured, holding what appears to be a crooked baseball bat.  A bystander would say that it seemed to be in deep thought, staring at the sky...if there were any bystanders. 

A soft-hearted soul would have thought it to be a refugee.

Everyone else would know better...and be proven correct as the mist cleared.

The fox wandered out of the mist,  his face a permanent grin from when death literally kissed him.  In his right hand he held the stump of the arm of the last creature who crossed his path.  His chest was caved in from the weight  of the swarm that had taken him.  He was otherwise, surprisingly, intact.  The horde that attacked him had been distracted by the rest of his regiment when they tossed a pipe bomb into a nearby store.  After that the horde took the rest of the regiment.  His armor was torn and sagged on his slender frame, a sniper rifle still slung across his back.  His khaki's were stained with reds, browns, and greens...mostly reds.

The stripes on his shoulders and name on his front pocket gave a clear indication of who he was:  Field Sgt. Entaru Korin.

Eat...need more...eat...so hungry...eat  Entaru gnashed his teeth into the bloody arm, easily crunching the bone like it was a sugar cube.  Neeeeeeedd....mooooOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!  He screeched a massive scream into the morning sun, his jaw opening to almost half his size.  The hunger was excruciating.

Need to Consume. Need to Devour. Need to Feast.  Need to Eat.

Need to FEED!

Offline Alonzorion

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitty-Wuff
  • Coloring: Blue and Grey
  • Build: Short, fluffy, cuddley :3
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 11:39:10 PM »
Darius glanced up at Entaru with bloodshot red eyes and then stepped up onto his toes and hit him across the back of the head, "shut up big guy, you drawin' enough attention ain't cha? We wonna be eatin' any more at all this rate!" Exclaimed Darius, "now get down!" Having said that Darius grabbed Entaru by the back of his head with one hand and the top of his back by the other and fell to the ground pulling him down with him... "There should be more soon! They'll be alookin' to see where the others we killed got to, and once they found them... We got a surprise for 'em! Huh-huh-huh!"
Gone. If you want to get in contact, try: [email protected]

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 01:20:41 AM »
The hatchet came down onto the dummy again and again, tearing off large chunk with each swing.
"Dam, zombie, fracking... ZOMBIES!"
He looked over to a friend and shouted to put up another dummy. In the back yard in the safe zone, he practiced continually to take out any zombie that got in his way, with any weapon. Bit by rotten bit.
"Grr... they are going down, if i have to go with them"
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 07:53:30 AM »
Entaru shook his hunting partner off.  He growled in impatience, unable to speak because of the loss of his tongue during his regiments slaughter.  Instead he spoke in growls, hisses, and coughs.

"Garo tak tak huff cack haaah heehh hack caw, thit faw faw eep cawah"  *Translation*  It ain't my fault.  You didn't get this cursed appetite from your turning, just a normal prey drive.  I have to eat probably 10x more than you just to get the same feeling.

Entaru took some of the blood and torn flesh from the bloody stump and made a makeshift  wound on his head.  Then he layed down a bit down range from the corpses of his and his partner's last meal.  It's incredibly easy to play dead when you're undead he thought to himself.

"Garg rak coe toepak, crak tah foecah.  Mit mot coffta doa?"  *Translation* I hope they send some women this time, they taste better.  How do I look?  Entaru went limp on the ground, his mouth slightly open.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »
To the surprise of the zombie pair trying to get a meal it wasn't a regiment coming ready to destroy zombies.
It was a very nervous man who was in was in one of his occasional moments of safety by driving a motor home  with a souped up engine and a snow plow. He drove straight through a house nearby, whistling as he did so, for he had to deliver some guns to some partners of his. The house's supports buckled then collapsed in a heap, bringing what was left of the home with it.

"Happy Jack you there... ova" asked a voice over the radio

"I hear ya Winston.. loud and clear.."
"Be careful Jacky ol' boy there are zombies all over that neighborhood, what was it called again.... oh yes New York"

"Well i have a giant snow plow.. so i ain't worried..."

« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 03:16:55 PM by Gabag »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 06:32:07 PM »
One of the regular zombies shambled across the road, sticking together in a rough pack they moaned and groaned, shuffling aimlessly..... one was slightly slower than the rest, one of its legs mangled..... as the horde passed the dark alleyway a dark figure leapt from its hiding place, the zombies neck hung limp, neck broken... The dark clad infected gripped the now lifeless flesh with sharp clawed hands, daring the rest of the infected to take its kill..... the horde craned necks, watching the lithe infected creature drag the zombie back into the dark of the alleyway.....

infected meat tasted... foul.... but, it would suffice... Zarda dreamed of 'the ones who breathed' meat... this was only, a snack....

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Alonzorion

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitty-Wuff
  • Coloring: Blue and Grey
  • Build: Short, fluffy, cuddley :3
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »
"Babe? Just... Terrible, an let's hope our fresh meats carryin' some breathe mints for you ta pop ahuh?" Darius replied whilst pushing Entaru's grinning face away from his own, "shame you wonna givin' a little more common sense with that appetite of yours, innit? Hehe"... Darius fell silent "You hearin' what I'm hearin'?" He said whilst examining his surroundings, suddenly a nearby house was crashed down and a large vehicle with a snowplow appeared amidst the rubble, "NOW WE'RE TALKIN'!" Exclaimed Darius and with that he hopped onto Entaru's back, "Come on boy! Screw waitin' for some lousy search part! We givin' chase! Let's bring that beast d-ooown! WOO-HOO!"
Gone. If you want to get in contact, try: [email protected]

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »
Shiro was mad as hell. Partly for the rock music going on in his work area, partly because he just wanted to kill as many of those stupid hellish zombies as he could. He was sharpening his axe, when his sister Sanko came in.
"You don't really think you are going out there again? You almost got killed last time!"
'I don't care. They need to die. all of them. I have saved up enough to get the rest of the parts for the magnum. I am gonna go see the trailer shop.'
"Well then you are not going alone."
' What do you mean?' Shiro noticed she had her pack on. She pulled out her sword, a mechanical monstrosity that the past people called a chainsaw, horribly unlike an old one because it had upgrades to it.
"I mean, you won't stand two minutes getting there, without your sis coming with you."
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 07:19:20 PM »
Zarda's head whipped up, the loud sound of a vehicle smashing its way through a building..... already the horde where being attracted to the noise, they came, like one unrelenting swarm.... awoken from their docile shambling, they could smell 'the ones who breathed'..... but, this was not a hunt Zarda was going to join.... Zarda prefered to catch 'the ones who breath' in the dark, alone... and drag them away.... so much more.... unpleasant....

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »
*A nervous White was inside a boarded up two story theater along a block, he overlooked the streets below seeing the usual zombies randomly going everywhere* "Ugh... these things just don't stay dead." *He gripped his butterfly knife like it would save him from anything* "Only thing I've got left here is this theater, this suit from my last business meeting, and this knife I bought a long time ago that I managed to carry with me trying to escape for refuge before this whole MESS happened." *He facepaws for a moment and then goes to his radio to continue his search for other survivors*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 07:54:35 PM »
The creature watched through red stained eyes... watched the 'one who breathed' moving in the 'big stone place'.... the figure turned away from the window back futher into the building that used to be a theater... Zarda licked his chaffed and bloody lips with a dark thin tongue as he crouched in the shadow of the ventilation shaft, continuing to watch the theater.... oh.... he would taste niiiice....

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 11:37:03 PM »
As the motor home flew by, Happy Jack took notice of the zombie armada behind him. He wasn't very happy about it "Sgt. you mind going outside and killing those things for me"

"Yea yea keep your pants on Jack I got this" replied Sgt. Damon
It was the Sgt's job to keep Happy Jack alive, it was a life long favor Jack gave the man, he would give him transportation, food, shelter, and a job, and all Damon had to do was to keep Jack and his customers alive.
Unlatching the passenger door, he held onto it and leaned out with a fully loaded M60 machine gun he saved from the quarantine zone before his unit was overrun.

Unloading the gun on the horde he took down zombie after zombie, but that didn't seem to work. Going back inside and closing the door, Damon found his ever trusty belt of incendiary grenades. Taking one, he opened the window and casually tossed the live fire grenade out the window. The horde, not noticing it, was engulfed in fire, making a Zombie BBQ a dream come true to some crazy people.

"Man I love this job..."
"Well Sgt. love your job while keepin me alive, and i'll love your job too, we're almost to the town where we meet our contacts..."

"Whatever Jack, as long as you bring me zombies to kill, I'll do anythin"

(We are in..... Tamp Bay  Flordia right now for this rp)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2009, 01:39:30 AM »
*White flips through the radio stations again in futile effort to find any signals or requests for help, he just sighs and lays back against the chair staring up at the ceiling* "This new world really sucks."
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »
Zarda leapt from one building, latching on to the theatre wall with a soft ~thud~ he sniffed the air, putting a torn ear to the wall.... the living where here..... pulling himself up over the edge of the roof he landed, crouching, his battered and bloodied paws made no noise as he approached the ventilation shaft.... oh... this would be fuuuun...