The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Z-Day  (Read 35667 times)

Offline Entaru

• The Jabberwocky's Apprentice
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I...will never let go
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Plagas Infested Fox
  • Coloring: Ivory fur, and emerald (Bloodshot) eyes
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Gangly, almost emaciated
Re: Z-Day
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2009, 02:25:01 AM »
Entaru blacked out as the bullet collided with his skull.  Is that it?  Am I finally dead?  I thought it would be more painful, like when I woke up a few months ago after I turned.  Is this what eternity looks like?

Then he was brought back into the world...in time to see the pavement.

Aw *expletive*! Entaru's eyes widened in surprise.  Then he hit the pavement.

"GROT! FARG! TAGE! BARGEN! FLACK! Ow! Ow ow owowowowowowowow ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Grart!"  *I am not translating that!*  Entaru yelped in pain as he bounced then tumbled along the road.  Entaru stood up and shook a now skinless fist at the motorhome as it drove away.  Thankfully his old armor took the brunt of the tumble and the damage done was only to his hands and arms.  Staying just long enough to filp it the bird, Entaru shambled back to Darius.

"Gran fop tag matt tee ohn,  gob tak, tak flo fack!"  *And that is why I said you were nuts to try to attack it, now get down, we're waiting for the reinforcements!*  Entaru smacked Darius across the back of the head as he walked by and layed down in his original position.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2009, 02:27:03 AM »
Her hands started working away the headache so he could answer at least a bit clearer. "I'm Chrono, from the military post a couple years ago, I had to leave for a reassignment, I even gave you my number!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2009, 02:30:06 AM »
"Chrono?" She said aloud trying to refresh her memory. "Oh, you were that idiot that tried to hit on me..." She lowered her gun and put it away.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2009, 02:35:42 AM »
He heard hysterical laughter behind him and tried to ignore it. "An idiot that became Green Beret before this whole mess started, and I thought you preferred me over the other guys in the camp" If she says no, I have all rights to say you fail at relationships!
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2009, 02:39:11 AM »
*White flipped his knife open and began his mad dash across the street* "As I planned.. as I planned.. as I planned." *White saw the zombie police officer that was always around the street and flipped open his knife on the right timing, stabbing it in the skull watching it fall to the ground forever lifeless* "Goodnight you monster." *White grabbed at the holster taking the handgun and the extra clips attached swiftly turning around then looking both ways for something to steal for a ride*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2009, 02:39:28 AM »
"I suppose..." Her walls remained solid as she walked past him. "We need to go, It's too dangerous. My place is well equipped for these creeps." She smiled slightly and started walking towards her large home.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2009, 02:42:17 AM »
"Okay...at least its better than apartment rooms" Well she said 'I guess' No dice, and you fail at relationships...and also fail at having a physical body of your own He followed Kayleena with a silent chuckle, its not often he actually won an arguement or bet with his schizophrania.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2009, 02:44:21 AM »
They soon reached a large estate surrounded but large stone walls. "Come on, We can't go in the front entrance." She ran around the side into the woods. She stopped at a large tree and opened a door. She waited for him to come before she entered it.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2009, 02:46:51 AM »
Chrono was only about three trees from the door when a zombie struck from his blind spot and almost bit him, but he grabbed its neck and shot a nice hole into its skull before kicking it to the side. "Well, go before more of them show up!" he said while running over to the door.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2009, 02:50:18 AM »
America,
county of freedom,
country of free rights
country of elections.

But most importantly, Only Country that has perfected zombie killing.
At least that's what Damon thought as he was on the roof of the motor home, fighting a Hunter style zombie.
"Ya wanna dance.. huh?" he taunted, flipping his combat knife around, but stupidly lost it.

"Oh well, time for something traditional."
Taking a baseball bat, he wound up for the swing
and the hunter lept
right into the bat, and the Hunter flew near where Entaru was.
"HOME RUN!"

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2009, 02:51:31 AM »
Kayleena nodded and shut the door, bolting it and securing it. "Come on, we need to hurry. They can't breach my home, it's too heavily guarded." They ran down the long tunnel and soon arrived at another door. "come on, we're here." She opened the door, which entered to her Garage. A blacked out Hummer sat in the dark. She walked over to the door that entered to the house. She opened it revealing an extravagant home. "come on in."

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2009, 02:52:23 AM »
*It was then White saw his way out* "Heck yes!" *He saw the rustic convertible a few feet away unoccupied by any life whatsoever* "BOOYA!" *White ran over and jumped in the car checking the backseat and back floor for zombies not finding any, looked down under and quickly worked his magic on the wires getting the car to roar in seconds* "I'm outta here, bye zombies!" *White looked through the theater front door and saw his stalker zombie and smiled at him with a taunt "See ya later blood sucker!" *He screeched the tires and drove off towards the exit of the city*

"I never thought I was going to get the bravery to get out of that mess alive... I'm so glad that's over." *He checked the handgun and it all looked good with few signs of wear as most cops never got to use their guns anyways along with the fact that the owner has been well... deceased for some time; the car sped onward and White turned on the radio looking for any survivor stations as he went down the empty streets with abandoned cars and the walking dead*

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2009, 02:54:18 AM »
While still standing on the roof victoriously over his kill, Damon looked back and saw a convertible fly towards the motor home, he gave it a wave*=

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2009, 02:54:56 AM »
Chrono frowned at the mansion of a home he was now in. "Sure, make me feel like dirt for being reassigned..." he mumbled before following her in.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2009, 02:57:41 AM »
*White didn't notice the motor home and drove up next to it seeing the driver and yelled* "Where are you from!?"