The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [Closed] The Aerial Exploration Syndicate (RP for Non-Anthros that can fly)  (Read 11619 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: [Closed] The Aerial Exploration Syndicate (RP for Non-Anthros that can fly)
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2016, 07:06:00 PM »
Tan landed  only a few feet from the young drake he had pulled down, Allowing his huge wings to blot out the light from the fire as he swooped. Concentrating, he grabs the young dragons throat with his powers. Tan was not squeezing, but was applying just enough force that the drake knew what COULD happen. "Now. Listen here." He states, as he lands. "I recommend you don't do anything stupid, and explain to us, slowly, what you are doing out here, and why." Tan spoke in a low growl, making sure the Drake heard every word he said, and trying to be as intimidating as possible.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:39:48 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black with lilac eyes
  • Build: Lithe and streamline
  • Currently: :yltnerruC
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2016, 09:42:59 PM »
The young drake whimpers. "We... We were just messing around! I didn't know it was gunna get out of hand!" He whines quietly "Please don't kill me!"

The other drake turns around in the air, looking back fearfully, clearly debating internally what to do next.
"There is intrigue among the souls, and treachery. No worse fate can befall a man than to be surrounded by traitor souls."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2016, 09:58:19 PM »
Raz looked up at the other one and did a few weak flaps into the air, grabbing it's tail and forcing it to the ground, "Really...? I could clearly tell you were going to leave... don't deny it..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fluff Dragon
  • Currently: eating a whole bottle of vitamins to become healthy
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2016, 09:47:12 AM »
When the wildfire seems to be contained within a barrier of icy dead trees and Sarrus' controlled flame, Niphi glides down to the rest of the group as they interrogate the young whelps. She lands, panting slightly as she approaches the others, "I think that's got it, the fire should burn itself out now..."
She looks at Raz and Tan then turns to the young dragon with a stern look, "I think you have some explaining to do, whelp. Come on, lets hear it."

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 11:22:49 AM »
Sarrus too leaves the fire and rejoins the group. The mauve welp is a female, as young as the orange and with bright blue eyes. She yelps as she is pulled to the ground by Raz, flapping helplessly as she is brought down.

The orange whines, "We just wanted to practice with our flames. Alda's only just came through and she-" he begins but the mauve lets out a sharp hiss.

"Don't try to pin this on me, Therin!" She snaps "You were the one who said you could put them out!"

Anger seeming to blossom from nowhere she suddenly tries to lunge at the other welp, trying to pull out of Raz's grip.
"There is intrigue among the souls, and treachery. No worse fate can befall a man than to be surrounded by traitor souls."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2016, 02:34:56 PM »
Raz let go of the Dragon's tail and pinned them down to the ground, "Sorry if this hurts you, little one... but you do deserve some punishment... now, just stay still and I'll consider relocating your wings back..", in the amount of time it would take for the small Drake to question and wail to struggle, Raz shifted his paw and a popping noise was heard, signaling that the Drake under his paw has now had their wings dislocated, "I'll lessen the pain for you, but the instant I let go of you, you will feel the full pain... it feels like hell right now... doesn't it...", Raz spoke in a calm tone, but despite the pain he caused he knew how to do this stuff properly, so the Drake would be safe from death.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2016, 05:41:43 PM »
Niphi watches Raz with a look of confusion as he handles the young dragon. Her ears flick and her eyes go wide as she hears the popping of his wings being dislocated causing her to scowl furiously at Raz, "By the gods, what do you think you're doing!" She steps forward imposingly as she bares her teeth in a silent snarl, "She's a child!"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 06:05:53 PM by Niphi »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2016, 05:57:43 PM »
Tan glances over at Raz, shocked, his mental grip slackens slightly from the sudden distraction.

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2016, 06:04:37 PM »
The young dragoness lets out a high pitched squeal of pain, her body thrashing about as tears form in her eyes. Her brother's face contorts into an expression of terror. "No!" He cries out, "Please don't hurt her! We were only playing I swear!" He scrambles backwards, managing to escape Tan's mental hold.

Sarrus steps up alongside Niphi, his face grave as he fixes Raz with a pointed stare. "A stern warning would have sufficed, Razuel." He pauses, his voice toneless before he speaks softly. "Let her go."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2016, 07:45:38 PM »
Raz looked at Niphi and he twisted his paw back, causing the wings to pop back in, "The little ones are more durable than us and they heal faster... I'm sorry, little one... let me take the pain away...", a glistening fire then engulfed the small Drake and healed her completely, "There... but I'm not letting you go yet..", but his face changed when Sarrus told him to back off, and he did. Raz lifted his paw off and turned around, "Call me back when this is settled...", Raz then did a few quick flaps and shot an explosion below him, propelling him into the sky and further away from the group, later landing by a seemingly clean lake and then curling up beside it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:49:55 PM by Razuel »

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2016, 09:12:49 PM »
Niphi huffs as Raz flies away, doing her best to control her temper. She sits on her haunches, closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before turning to the young dragoness with a stern expression, "Now... tell us what you are doing out here?"

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2016, 09:38:28 PM »
Sarrus takes a few steps back, then turns away to watch the fire as the last of the blue and yellow flames die out, not wishing to intimidate the now distraught hatchlings. As the last of the whelp's fire dies back his own lilac flames obediently go out and he sits down on his haunches, watching his mate questioning the orange and mauve from a distance.

The young dragoness looks up at Niphi with tears welling in her blue eyes. "We... we came here to practice making fires." She says, her voice a quiet stammer. "We just... made too much, i think..."

The orange pipes up now, his own voice also shaky with fear. "Our parents wouldn't approve. We didn't mean any harm by it, honestly."

The mauve nods quickly "My brother is right! And the old drake on the border said it was safe to come out here."

"Yeah, he said the further out we went to practice, the better."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2016, 09:45:20 PM »
Tan also retreats a little. He was not against hurting children at times, but Raz had done more than enough of that and he felt they did not need to be scared any further. By the sounds of it they really were just playing. Just another pair of idiots.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2016, 09:55:39 PM »
Raz spent a bit longer by the lake and decided to walk back, head down, and when he reached the group again, he sat away from them in view, but still watched. Something was obviously bothering him...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:58:40 PM by Razuel »

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2016, 06:20:23 AM »
A blackened, empty space is all that remains now behind Sarrus. He frowns at the mention of another drake but stays where he is, allowing his mate to continue questioning the yong welps.