The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [Closed] The Aerial Exploration Syndicate (RP for Non-Anthros that can fly)  (Read 11583 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: [Closed] The Aerial Exploration Syndicate (RP for Non-Anthros that can fly)
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2016, 10:18:05 PM »
Tan flies gracefully slightly above Sarrus, his huge wings looking almost oversized. He looks down, almost glaring, at Sarrus. "How? Only one of us has Breath that won't just make things worse. I suppose you plan for the rest of us to go down and flap our wings in its general direction?" He flies a little higher, getting an idea of the layout general area, then, with a sigh, dives after Raz. He has no idea what he is actually going to do when he gets down there.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2016, 10:28:03 PM »
Raz slashed and trampled each tree he slashed up, the fire around him leeching to his body, but not hurting him... just making him look more scarey, "If you're going to just stand there, then go and search the area for who did this... but send the others down!", Raz's way was efficient, but was largely slow.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black with lilac eyes
  • Build: Lithe and streamline
  • Currently: :yltnerruC
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2016, 05:39:54 AM »
Sarrus watches the two drakes flying into the center of the mass of flames. He look quite frightened and flies a small anxious circle before pulling out abruptly. "We could try making fire breaks!" He yells, then demonstrates his idea by soaring down to the edge of the fire. He draws a deep breath and unleashes his own lilac flames, drawing a line across the path of the spreading fire. Obeying its master, Sarrus' fire does not spread, instead standing its ground. When the wild fire reaches it, the yellow and blue flames lash viciously at the lilac ones but are unable to pass.

Sarrus continues to try to block the path of the fire but it is simply too large for him to do on his own, the conflagration expanding faster than he can block it.
"There is intrigue among the souls, and treachery. No worse fate can befall a man than to be surrounded by traitor souls."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2016, 09:49:47 AM »
Raz heard Sarrus through the fire and flames and he let up into the air in a corkscrew pattern and opening his wings, causing the fire that had latched onto him to fly off of him and disperse, he then flew to beside Sarrus and he began to cock his head back, glowing particles being drawn into his stone, charging up his shot.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fluff Dragon
  • Currently: eating a whole bottle of vitamins to become healthy
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2016, 11:54:50 AM »
 Niphi rolls her eyes as she observes the uncoordinated firefighting effort, “For fire breathers you sure are a helpless lot when it comes to fires.”
She swoops down low over the flaming canopy and breathes out a stream of icy mist over the inferno, cutting a great line through the blaze. Where her breath hits the flames vanish, leaving behind blackened, leafless trees, shimmering with an icy coat.
She continues to pass over the blaze, enclosing it within a circle of icy dead trees.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2016, 12:31:09 PM »
Raz cocked his head and let go of a swirling fireball, it descending down and exploding above the trees and obliterating the trees below it, leaving a curved cut on the trees affected.

After the shot, Raz's wing flaps became lazy as this had tired him out, "Sarrus... help me down...", Raz then turned around and slowly descended to the ground.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2016, 12:36:36 PM »
With a sigh, Tan flies back into the air, going far into the sky and seeing if there is any sign of whoever started the fire.

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 06:33:32 PM »
As Tandridan soars out over the forest, he catches a glimpse of a couple of small shapes with colors that mismatch those of their surroundings. As he draws closer, the shapes suddenly move darting away from him through the forest and spreading their wings to take flight. They appear to be two young firedrakes, one orange and one mauve. The pair are small and slow, their bodies not fully grown yet, perhaps about the size of small ponies.

Lacking all but the weakest telekinetic ability, Sarrus is unable to help cushion Razuel's landing, watching as the dragon glides to the ground.
"There is intrigue among the souls, and treachery. No worse fate can befall a man than to be surrounded by traitor souls."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2016, 08:13:48 PM »
Raz plummeted to the ground and crashed landed, still breathing, but motionless and tired

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2016, 09:35:04 PM »
Sarrus gasps in shock. "Gods, Razuel, are you ok?" He runs over to the other dragon and looks him over to see if he is injured.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2016, 09:38:19 PM »
Raz gave a breathed chuckle, "Yeah... I'm good just a bit sore...", Raz then tried to get up, but couldn't, "Yeah... Can you get me some water... or find me a rodent to eat?... I need food to regain my strength..."

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2016, 09:51:18 PM »
Sarrus turns his head, looking back at the fire. "Uh, ok, just hang in there." Sarrus goes back to building his fire brake, breathing more of his lilac flames to curb the expanse of the inferno while Niphi puts it out.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2016, 10:29:40 PM »
Tan flies towards the two young drakes. He watches how they move, working out which of the two is less skilled in the air. He then tugs the tail the identified target Via telekinesis, A fall from this height should be fairly harmless for a young dragon, however it would certainly bring them to a stop. Hopefully allowing him to catch up and 'talk' with them. A young, small dragon should not have any power to resist such an ability.

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 05:49:19 PM »
Tan manages to catch the orange whelp, pulling it back to the ground and causing it to let out an undignified squawk. The young drake lands hard but quickly gets back to its feet and turns to face its aggressor looking frightened.

A young male by the look of him, he has bright yellow eyes, a clear match for the yellow flames still raging in the background.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 05:54:15 PM »
Raz struggled to get up and managed, and then stumbling towards Tan and the two smaller drakes, walking to the other side of them, blocking their escape, but Raz looked overly exhausted, yet still kept a scarey visage, "You do know what you did... right?", Raz said as he pointed to the flames.