The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [Closed] The Aerial Exploration Syndicate (RP for Non-Anthros that can fly)  (Read 11611 times)

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fluff Dragon
  • Currently: eating a whole bottle of vitamins to become healthy
Re: [Closed] The Aerial Exploration Syndicate (RP for Non-Anthros that can fly)
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2016, 10:53:03 AM »
Niphi frowns down at the young dragons with a hint of curiosity, "The old drake on the boarder told you to come out here?" She shakes her head, evidently disapproving,"Who is this drake?"

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black with lilac eyes
  • Build: Lithe and streamline
  • Currently: :yltnerruC
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2016, 11:10:31 AM »
"He was old." She stammers "an old yellow drake..." she pauses "he had no eyes but he seemed nice."
"There is intrigue among the souls, and treachery. No worse fate can befall a man than to be surrounded by traitor souls."

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2016, 11:14:22 AM »
Niphi's nostrils flare and she grimaces, "Anyone who sends children out into this forsaken place is not 'Nice'," she turns to Sarrus and Tan, "Do you think this is worth checking out?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2016, 12:10:49 PM »
Raz walked towards the little drakes and lowered his head to the one he hurt and he gave her a small little dragon shaped gem, "I'm sorry for hurting you, little one... please, I know that you may not forgive me for hurting you... but, please, take this small gem as an offering for your forgiveness...", Raz looked up at Sarrus and gave them a weak smile.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2016, 09:17:17 PM »
Sarrus meets Raz's eye as he looks up at him for a moment, his expression one of scrutiny before nodding slowly. Then he turns to Niphi and purses his lips in thought. "I think it would be better to press on with our mission." He turns to Tan, "What do you think?"

The young dragoness looks down at the gem, flinching a little as Raz draws close to set it before her. After a long pause she asks, "D..Did you make it?"
"There is intrigue among the souls, and treachery. No worse fate can befall a man than to be surrounded by traitor souls."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2016, 02:57:24 AM »
Raz nodded to the little dragon, "Yes... I did... although my fire can be used to make explosions, the harmless crystals in it can be pressured together to make a beautiful sparkling gem... but please, do forgive me..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2016, 11:33:55 AM »
"Heading back would be a waste of time, there is no guarantee we could even find whoever let these two out here. We should just keep moving" Tan states. "Besides. I doubt these two will come back out here anytime soon." He turns to the two young drakes, glaring at them, almost snarling as he speaks. "Unless you two have any further plans?"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2016, 01:08:45 PM »
The  young dragoness looks into the gem. "Its very pretty..."  Both her and her brother recoil at tan's words, though, both shaking there heads.

"That settles it then, we press on." Sarrus says, stepping back up to the group.

-- Day 10 --

Aside from the fire, the journy has been more or less trouble free with Sarrus leading the group in the direction of the previous expedition. The previous day, the dragons passed the point at which the Syndicate's records of the area ended.

Not long into their venture into uncharted lands, they come across a strange sight, a vast, smooth lake that reflects almost perfectly, like a mirror. Right in the middle of the lake is an island that appears perfectly square.

Spotting the island, Sarrus calls out, "We should check that out! It almost looks... man made."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2016, 09:48:35 PM »
Raz nodded and started to descend on a low part of the island, landing on it and feeling the dirt beneath him, "It feels weird... I don't like this..."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2016, 07:44:55 PM »
Tan flies low over the water, pausing to hover just behind Raz, observing the island for any sign of movement. "We are dragons" he mutters "If anyone is about, we can assume they have seen us."

Offline Niphi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2016, 12:16:41 AM »
Niphi glides down after the group towards the strangely shaped island. She flies down low, skimming the lake surface as she heads towards the shore, looking down at the water with interest before dipping a talon in and dragging it through the strangely still water on her way to land on the island's shore, "Nature doesn't do straight lines, I've never seen anything like this," she looks up the clear line of the water's edge on the island's shore, "Anyone know why someone would build something like this?"

Offline Sarrus

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2016, 11:31:28 AM »
Sarrus lands last, looking around the island. Right in the center of it is a square hole and a set of stairs leading down under the lake. Sarrus looks over at it uncomfortably. "That's easily big enough to admit a dragon... I supose we should go in, the previous expedition must have seen this."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2016, 12:44:53 PM »
Raz looked at it and felt uneasy, "Sir,  I know that we're expanding such and such, but that may not be wise to go in blind... we should wait a bit to see if someone goes in or coes out... don't you think?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2016, 05:51:50 PM »
Tan shakes his head. "I would not have thought one such as you would scare so easily Raz." Tan moves a few steps towards the stairs, then glances back at Niphi and Sarrus. "Though perhaps someone  physically stronger should go first, in case there is something nasty or aggressive down there."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2016, 06:42:49 PM »
Raz gave a growl, "I am strong! But I'm also smart, and in such a case, it'd be best to wait to see if someone or something comes out or goes in...", Raz then gave a sigh, "Besides, being scared is different from being reasonable..."