The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My comic- Valor Of Zen  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Jynxkat

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Cat
  • Coloring: Black
My comic- Valor Of Zen
« on: November 09, 2009, 12:53:01 AM »
In case you didn't see my intro post- I'm the author and artist of www.valorofzen.com
This is a G/PG fantasy comic I started a few weeks ago. Two storylines- one about some Phoenix who are cursed to live as human beings and one about a anthro panther who's trying to free her friends (that story starts next week)
I update 3 times a week and I have about 20 pages up so far. My first few pages are pretty rough since I was still learning to use the wacom tablet.
My commission site is in the process of being built but you can see my first art sample at http://jynxkat.artspots.com/image/38403/cheetah1
Prices for artwork will start at $20 and go up according to level of detail and subject matter- there's nothing on the site yet but if you want to bookmark it now and get on the waiting list early it's www.denofshadera.com and [email protected]

Please visit my comic site and tell your friends!  B)