The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom  (Read 10192 times)

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowshoe Hare (Bunny)
Re: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2009, 11:34:15 PM »
Jay walks with Mac, an astonished look crossing his faced, "I'm not... diseased... this is how I've always been" he can't really comprehend the difference, because he can't understand that humans and furs are different somehow. He looks around the barracks, not being comfortable in this 'prison'.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2009, 11:36:58 PM »
Jay walks with Mac, an astonished look crossing his faced, "I'm not... diseased... this is how I've always been" he can't really comprehend the difference, because he can't understand that humans and furs are different somehow. He looks around the barracks, not being comfortable in this 'prison'.
"Your diseased, only thing wrong is the fur, and relax, the Barracks are for us without insanity."

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2009, 11:38:39 PM »
"Oh... okay then" he gives a small, weak smile - trusting Mac implicitly. He hops up onto one of the empty bunks, bouncing slightly on the mattressm "So I guess I'm staying here now?"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2009, 11:40:02 PM »
"You can if you join the Corps, otherwise you'll get transported to a city somewhere."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2009, 11:41:04 PM »
Kor felt a bullet whiz past his head and ducked to the ariel cover. So much for eluding those two... he thought before looking back to the electronic map in his hands, he put his destination: cell 526, in the navigational system, which then made a holographic projection of an arrow, pointing to his left and then down for a few seconds before going back to the left and vanishing. He chuckled at the simplicity of the directions as he put the map in one of his trenchcoat pockets and followed the direction the arrow pointed.

He lept off the building, making the earth bend around his point of impact before getting up and running down the row of unusually unattended cells. He finally reached the location of cell 526, to see four guards patrolling the front door. They probably bolstered their guards just recently after my little stunt at your place, don't make a single sound and i'll be able to get in... If I can't save my mother, I'll rescue the one she was going to be sharing a cell with... he 'told' the fur on his back before hiding again, knife in his left and his looted rifle in his right hand.

Imagine, he thought he was only going to knock out a few guards and escape without a hitch, and now hes prepared to start a firefight....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2009, 11:42:41 PM »
"Oh... I- I don't know if I wanna do that... I mean, you're the only one I know here, but I don't want to join anything..." his eyes shift around the barracks again, contemplating his position and wondering if he should trust this man he'd just met enough to do real introductions... he seemed nice enough, but the rabbit really couldn't understand the idea that he was 'diseased', he'd been sick before, but this was different, the fur was normal to him.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:11:29 AM by JellyMuffins »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »
Kitt was manhandled into a long low room full of bunks.. thrown onto the mattress the guards left through a heavy steel door....

Lying back, carefully Kitt felt along the line of the collar... the clasp was askew from the force that had been put on it... maybe.. just maybe, enough for him to get off himself... Lying back he closed his eyes... he didnt want to sleep, to be defenceless... but fatigue rolled over him as he rolled onto his side....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2009, 04:23:40 AM »
His breathing was heavy, his lungs weezing. Spike had gotten past the mine field and was now in the partial surrounding forest. The flames were long gone. He looked at his fur, normal. Wearing nothing but a pair of boots and camo pants, Spike made his way deeper into the woods while flashlights and footsteps trailed behind. He ran through the dark in full sprint refusing to look back. He would need some help soon or he would be back where he started or worse.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »
All the stuff happening had caused the pile of rubble move to the sides finally letting Xavier move freely. He rose up and took a moment to just stand there and breath the "fresh" air. "Ahh finally some fresh air... note to self wall equals bad" He said in a attempt of calming down. "Have to find out that in the world is happening right here"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2009, 01:01:27 AM »
"So tell me about these friends of yours Jay' Mac asked, looking up at the bunny.

(to Charles)
"We lost him sir!" Collins reported.
"Where did that filth go... He's closeby, i can feel it, fan out, track him down!" Charles ordered

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2009, 01:16:05 AM »
"They're closer than you think..." Jay smiles, tilting his head and giving a mischievous grin. With that, his fur rapidly changes from snowy white to a darker grey, his muzzle and tail lengthening and overall he became slightly bigger. The wolf now standing before Mac gave a small wave, "Hey, I’m Caleb" he introduces himself, completely relaxed. Next, his fur takes on a vivid orangey-red, tail becoming slightly bushier but shrinking significantly. The female fox's paws shoot down to grab the edges of her, now, over-large cargo pants. She blushes deeply, giving a nervous smile, "H- hey…" the vixen stutters out her shy greeting.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 08:06:51 AM by JellyMuffins »

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2009, 08:07:43 AM »
The sharp metal edges on the collar fastening where digging into Kitts paws.... using the metal bunk to help him he managed to lever the collars fastening.. and with one final effort pulled the whole collar off.... throwing the collar down under his mattress he breathed a sigh of relief as he drank in a deep breath.... cloding his eyes, breathng slowing he emerged himself into the shadow-world.... to any that where watching it would appear he had simply vanished into thin air....
"no time like the present...." Kitt muttered to himself before quietly sneaking over to the doorway.....
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 04:49:43 PM by Kitt »

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2009, 04:43:38 PM »
Pausing for a moment, Xleena asked though telepathy Do you maybe have any guns? I'm not the best shot, but maybe I can cover you? I want to help. She insisted, burying her face more tightly into Kor's back.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2009, 04:56:51 PM »
The heavy door slid open with a his of compressed air... the armoured guard trudged in with a large stack of trays with some muck for the prisoners to eat.... he hated his job, for the most part... he thought he would be shooting furs by day and torturing by night... in reality he was *urk*

Kitt grabbed the guard from behind, pulling his pistol from its holster and firing three shots deftly into the back of the knee....
"good evening gov'nor.... care to let me out?"
Pulling the moaning guard to the doorway he slid the keycard into the slot, the small light turned green as the guard slumped to the floor clutching his knee.... to the small number of furs in the bunkhouse it seemed as though the guard had just shot himself in the leg before opening the door.... there was a mad scramble for the doorway as several furs jumped off the bunks towards what they hoped was freedom...

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2009, 06:58:16 PM »
Cpl. Collins had broken off the search for Kor, and witnessed the guard shoot himself in the leg, seeing the furs mad dash for freedom, he frantically fired in the air a couple times to calm them down.