The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom  (Read 9831 times)

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowshoe Hare (Bunny)
Re: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2009, 12:49:32 AM »
Jay, still completely relaxed, tilted his head curiously at Mac, "Umm, hey, you're not lookin' so good..." he sounded concerned for (what he mistakenly assumed was) his friend. He took a step toward Mac, "Maybe you should lie down or something."

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2009, 11:30:41 PM »
Xleena aimed at Charles, grateful for Kor's gesture. Holding her breath in again, she took a shot at the man's head. Pulling the trigger twice, she wanted to make sure this man was taken out, even if she missed one of them. She felt like an overkill.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 08:48:39 PM by Xleena »
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2009, 12:08:05 AM »
(also another thing Mac isnt near Kor or Xleena, charles is)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2009, 05:27:10 AM »
Kor saw his helper missing her target, and since they had no cover, he slamed into the ground on his left, shooting them up and onto the roof. He caught her mid-lift and used himself to soften her landing. Nevermind, lets just try to get out of here alive... alright? he felt her shaking from the sudden change from 'going to be shot' to 'avoided death' in possibly two seconds. "Shh... its alright, I'm not going to do anything to intentionally get you hurt. My mother isn't in this camp, so we should probably be finding a way out"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2009, 08:36:08 PM »
"HES ON THE ROOF WITH THE ESCAPEE! FRICKIN SHOOT HIM ALREADY!"  Charles yelled angrily as soldiers opened fire

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2009, 09:24:38 PM »
Everyones attention seemed to be diverted away from Kitt, soldiers opened fire on the figure on the roof.... concentrating, he felt himself slip back into a world of shadow... time to move, and fast.... pawprints scudding away, dirt kicked up by what to everyone that was watching... was nothing...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2009, 01:59:25 AM »
A man in a dusty trenchcoat and re breather cautiously approaches the form of Spike. The mans name is Sanders, he was out hunting for some mutated cattle or some mutated rats when he stumbled upon the form of Spike. Getting used to the form of animalistic humans, Sanders knew he wasnt prey, but friend. Still, when all hell broke loose, one doesnt help but to be careful, he has his .44 Shepard in his right, as he offered his left to the fallen Fox.

"Need some help there?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2009, 06:18:33 AM »
Kor ducked down under the range of their guns, and took out the map that got him to this cell-block. "Closest low-rise wall, now!" he told the small map, it flickered to life and pointed the arrow, but instead of maping out his direction, it just pointed in the general direction of the wall. We're getting out of here! Kor thought before taking off again, and uses earthbending to vault him from one roof to the next until he reaches a wall....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2009, 09:56:21 AM »
Pawprints scudding across the dusty earth Kitt ran, nothing more than a whispy shadow, a trick of the light... he ran for the hole the fox had made in the fence, his way out.... getting to the corner of a building he lowered his stealth, drawing in huge gulping breaths... he'd need to stop now, once in the open he couldnt stop....

"okay, three, umm.. two?.. whatever, go!" SLiding back into shadow, his body disapeared into a whispy form, running he jumped through the hole, reaching the minefield he started to leap, from rock to rock when there where rocks, and dove and rolled when there werent, anything to disperse the effect of mines that where set off....

~ka'thwing~ A spring mine leapt out from the groun, ducking and rolling Kitt made every use of his short height and minimal body size, even so it was a close call... shrapnell caught in one arm, a spray of crimson blood mixing with his fur.... he kept on running, no stopping, no looking back....
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »
   Xleena clutched tightly to Kor, worried for their lives. She couldn't do much to help, she had no special abilities and her gunning skills were average.
   She noticed some loose metal tiles as they were coming up to a roof, and kicked them hard behind her, hitting a few guards that were chasing them. That should keep some away! She transmitted to Kor.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2009, 03:33:14 PM »
Kor looked down at the guards and nodded slightly. Not what I planned, but I guess it could work he thought before picking up the fur again and leaping from the roof to the last building, then finally leaping from the last roof and over the fence. He softened the landing by bending his legs at the last second, then took off from the base in full sprint. We're heading to the Temple of the Elements, its the safest place we can be at!

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2009, 09:38:11 PM »
   What's at the temple of elements? She inquired, as she swooped down and grabbed a rock, throwing it at a tuncoat holding a sniper rifle in a tree, falling and breaking their arm. She had keen eyes, thats for sure, and hearing, she had to-- thats when she could hear them coming, and preparing herself for their beatings.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2009, 04:53:29 AM »
Kor chuckled inwardly at her question, of course an experimented fur would know nothing of this place.Its usually where fur children with an elemental skill can go to train, it also doubles as a safe-house for those who escape the Bloodline encampents. Surely someone there will have a way to draw out something more advanced than this telepathy you have. He stopped sprinting and used earth manipulation to make a rock-board that goes through the earth like a surfboard through water.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2009, 07:34:08 PM »
   What about your mother?? She asked, prepared to go back. She did want to check out this temple however... having something like a power would be useful, perhaps she could even learn to talk again? She wondered these things whilst being taken away in the night.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »
Kor hopped over a few boulders and up a cliff-side while 'speaking' with the fur on his back. She'd want me to save whoever I can, and since shes escaped, I can have hopes that she is much better than either of us at survival he then slid down a hill and reached a nearby village, whom the villagers offered excess foods that they did not need. Some meat and bread were considered heavenly gifts for those on the go. Kor gratefully thanked them and handed some to the fur that was with him, waiting for her to finish her portion before continuing their journey.