The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom  (Read 10006 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2009, 12:03:45 PM »
Kor felt realized they were directly on top of him when he felt the earth around him gain weight. Just a few more minutes he thought as he took deep but relativly quiet breaths to let the feedback drain away while still keeping the fur close....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2009, 03:02:29 PM »
In the panic caused by the fox-fur and his fire Kitt leapt into action... escape.... jumping over the trestle table he concentrated on the shadows and darkness around him, he wanted to be safe, to hide... be invisible... however he couldnt keep it, instead he flickered in and out of easy visibilty.... the dampener on the collar! suddenly a sharp jolt of electricity was administered from the collar as he was tackled to the ground by an officer wearing full mask and suit...

"DONT MOVE!" A large callibre pistol was pointed to his face as he squirmed and wriggled under the dead weight of the officer... "ANY ATTEMPT AT YOUR ABILITY OR RUNNING AND I SWEAR I WILL SHOOT YOU!" kitt stopped wriggling, panting he lay and watched as the other officers tried to subdue to the fox...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2009, 05:02:03 PM »
   Xleena nodded, reading his thoughts due to the fact she was still in physical contact with him. Taking her paw off she began to feel glad she had made this little hiding spot.
   Originally, she had made it to get some safety and peace and quiet when the guards were being particularly cruel to her. They had always assumed she had been taken away for more so called experiments. She also remembered the things they'd say about her when they thought she wasn't there-- harsh, dark things. This made her close her eyes tightly, trying not to think about it.
   Looking at Kor she rationed her breaths so they would not be discovered.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2009, 12:24:04 AM »
Tense seconds turn into minutes, as Charles and Collins survey the surrounding area, overlapping each other's fields of fire, until satisfied, they slowly moved on, due to Charles's urge to check around some more.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2009, 05:56:47 AM »
Spike's flame had still not died down. A man burning as bright as the sun struggled to get to his knees. He despised the one trying to put him out, Hicks, still holding the time bomb in his hands. Spike wrenched the fire extinguisher out of Hicks' hands in a fit of rage, whipping it across the room. The impact of the container under immense pressure caused a ground shaking explosion. Chunks of debris flew across the room as a hole was left gaping in the wall to the outside. Spike barely had the mental concentration to realize what he'd just done he saw the hole and hesitated, unsure of escape. On all fours, the flaming beast took off through the hole in the wall, an action Spike had no control over.

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowshoe Hare (Bunny)
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2009, 06:11:34 AM »
Jay sees the side of the building explode and he jumps back in shock, even though it was a distance awy he could see the bright flames dancing around a lone fox. He was sure Mac had heard it too, he checked to see if his guns were loaded and cocked the slides, 'This must be the break-in he was talking about, no wonder the alarms were freaking out so much'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2009, 01:40:41 AM »
Kor felt the pressure above him go away, but not completely. climb on my back, and don't let go until I say to... understood? he thought as he put his hands on the tile above him. This was cutting it close, even more than when he tried to snatch the metal tags his father wore during his sleep... and he always got caught.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2009, 11:54:34 PM »
A sharp ringing noise pierced through the ebony black ears of a feline like fur named Nintai Tamashii. The sound resonated throughout her aching body; she wanted to cover her ears, to block out the sound, but her muscles screamed in protest when she attempted to move her arms. It was the feeling of stiffness, when you stay in the same position all night long, but also something else. It was the tranquillizer still faintly pulsing through her blood stream. Cerulean and scarlet eyes squinted through the harsh florescent lighting. That's right, she was being held captive in one of the bloodlines bases and was currently laying in a cold metal cage with I.V.'s inserted into what seemed like every vein in her body. Her best friend had given her up, though she really couldn't blame him. The one to blame, or rather the thing to blame, was inside her. A darkness that has been there since birth, fused into her soul. Like yin and yang, one can not be without the other. Suddenly Nintai noticed a piece of the wall started moving towards her, her hetero-colored eyes followed the movement as it got closer. When the white blur stopped outside her cage she realized it wasn't the wall at all, but in fact a man in a lab coat.

"Sir, subject #357-A seems to be conscious,"
The lab tech said to a person that approached from outside of Nintai's peripheral version.

"Excellent, it's still alive then. Give the subject more sedative then move it to the physical examination area."
Said a female voice.

"Yes, ma'am!"
The lab coat said as the woman walked away. He then took out a needle and proceeded to insert it into and I.V. attached to Nintai's arm. A few seconds later the world faded to black again.

Meanwhile in the civilian area of the base where all the turncoats were kept, a black wolf with crimson eyes was gearing up for the third time that day.

"Come on Shin hurry up."
One of his fellow traitors called to him.
"Right..." He replied, putting on his bullet proof vest. This was the last place Shinosuke wanted to be, but at the time he didn't have any other choice. It was either this or be an experiment, though it didn't really matter where he was anymore. He had nothing left to live for now that his best friend was gone, lost to feral instincts.
"Forget it, she's gone. Nothing can bring her back now." The wolf thought to himself as he was given an assault rifle by one of his 'teammates'.

"Ready to go?"
He asked. Shinosuke nodded and they headed for their destination.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 12:06:22 AM by Nintai Tamashii »
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2009, 05:52:01 PM »
Xleena nodded calmly, getting onto Kor's back. She waited for him to go.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2009, 11:45:42 PM »
(Stop, Hamma time)
Sgt. Mac, wasted no time opening up at the shape he saw emerge from the blown up building, unloading 5.56 rounds at the shape.

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowshoe Hare (Bunny)
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2009, 11:49:24 PM »
Jay looked worried, but he figured that if Mac opened fire, then this must be really dangerous and he should probably try to help in some way. His mind drifts back to his old farm back home, shooting at cans set up on the fence. He replays these images in his mind as his arms raise to two .45's, breathing calmly and squeezing off swiftly aimed rounds at the figure in the distance. In his head, as they always had, the cans fly off the fence with a loud *plink*. He had never shot at another person before, but as long as he kept those images in his head, it was surprisingly easy... that and the clear danger the figure presented - why else would Mac have started firing?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 07:07:26 AM by JellyMuffins »

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »
Xavier was covered by what once was a wall of the building, he tried to move but it was no good. There, stuck under the rubble he had no other choice then to just wait until either suffocating or getting rescued.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2009, 01:58:50 AM »
Kor gulped before lifting up the tile. He got out quietly enough to avoid the two guards looking down the hall from hearing him, he then slid the tile back on and began to sneak out the building. He found that the entrance was only guarded by one guy. Just one? he thought as he put two fingers on the ground, and let the tile become two claws on his fingers so he could pierce the neck of the guard through the slit of his armor and into his neck and spine, which he did.

There was a look of shock on the guard as he quietly dropped and left his weapon. Kor did a double take before slinging the gun over his shoulder and away from the fur that was on his back. He hooked his claws and used light earth manipulation to scale the wall and onto the roof. He saw a guard at the corner, with a light mounted on his rifle. Kor knew he couldn't kill the guard outright, but he had to make sure the guard wouldn't yell for assistance. As soon as he got under the guard, Kor reached up and yanked the guard off the roof and about a good hundred feet above the closest ground. The guard was rather scared, and the collar around the neck clarified why. Most turncoats weren't as resilient as Bloodline regulars, so were drastically easier to scare. "Where is Karin Nikobi!?" Kor said in a gruff and gritty voice he adopted, to which the guard favorably responded to. "S-Shes supposed to be in cell 526 with s-subject #357, but shes not here, she b-broke free during one of the checkpoints and dashed out of range... oh god, don't kill me Drax!" what the turncoat said struck a nerve in Kor, did he really look that much like his father....?

He pushed it out of his head and slit the guard's throat with the same claws on his two fingers. Kor then dropped the claws and took a map out of one of pockets in his armor. "You made a choice to be a turncoat, I have neither pity nor mercy for you..." he said before dropping the guard with a rather loud -thud-. He vaulted up the side and read the map, looking for cell 526 and making sure he was out of sight of any ground troops, and near ariel cover....
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 02:01:15 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2009, 06:34:09 PM »
Xleena felt no sympathy towards the guards-- the first one in particular, he had been one of the main scumbags that had been particularly cruel and disrespectful. strengthening her clutch on Kor, she smiled for the first time in years, never mattering how faint it was. He had done her a lot of favors today.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2009, 06:39:14 PM »
"c'mon then ya skanky feline you.."
Kitt struggled weakly for a second before giving up and hanging limp in the guards grip...
"just for tryin to escape like that... ya deserve this..."
Doubling over in pain, before being yanked up the guard had made a quick punch to the kidneys for all times sake...
"now you dont try n run away again ya hear me lil' cat? cos if ya do this collar is gonna... shock ya!"
with the last two words the guard smacked Kitt into the wall and dropped him to the floor...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"