The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom  (Read 9808 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 04:36:38 AM »
"The reason for the breakins are some of the other furs, you see all of you were afflicted with a terrible disease, where the diseased either goes insane, or ends up like you, not insane and murderous, it must be a small bunch of 'em" Mac replied, while scanning the area with his rifle
"This camp was made so we could try to find a cure for this disease, and stop it from spreading."

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowshoe Hare (Bunny)
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 04:52:33 AM »
The rabbit scratches the back of his head, "Well, I don't feel diseased... in fact, I feel great" Jay looks somewhat worried by the gun, he was scared that the break-in might turn violent. He gazes around seeing that noone was nearby, "Well, as long as we're alone, would you like to meet Caleb and Sasha? I can get them here pretty quick." He giggles slightly at the last part.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 04:54:51 AM »
The rabbit scratches the back of his head, "Well, I don't feel diseased... in fact, I feel great" Jay looks somewhat worried by the gun, he was scared that the break-in might turn violent. He gazes around seeing that noone was nearby, "Well, as long as we're alone, would you like to meet Caleb and Sasha? I can get them here pretty quick." He giggles slightly at the last part.
"Let's wait till this alert has passed, there's no telling who may come... you dont feel diseased because you have a powerful immune system I guess, I wouldnt know the very scientific medical reason!" Sgt. Mac replied

Offline JellyMuffins

• Yellow Yak
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowshoe Hare (Bunny)
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 05:18:37 AM »
"Let's wait till this alert has passed, there's no telling who may come... you dont feel diseased because you have a powerful immune system I guess, I wouldnt know the very scientific medical reason!" Sgt. Mac replied

Jay shrugs with a smile, tuning out the alarms he goes and sits in a corner, pulling out one of the antique Colt .45's and playing with the slide.

Offline Moonraiser

• The Nightwalker
  • Yellow Yak
    • youtube
    • Awards
  • Species: Werewolf
  • Coloring: Black fur
  • Height: 6 Feet
  • Weight: 180 lbs.
  • Build: lean
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 06:13:52 AM »
Blood....I am covered in it from the turncoat I had killed and ravenously ate. I never thought in my life I could eat a human but the bloodlust was on me and the fact that I had not eaten in day. I had also been shot in the arm by a guard that had walked in on me eating his falling comrade. Now the alarms were at full blast and I was running wounded. I had to escape somehow and as I ran down the halls I sensed 2 figures nearby that did not have the scent of the turncoats about them...

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 06:45:09 AM »
Is that a alarm i hear? maybe there is finally someone worth the bullet! Xavier thought in much joy, just thinking about the next target got him all excited. He then reached for his radio "Hey! What's this alarm all about?!"

by instinct he readied his pistol and looked for possibly good sniping places.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 06:54:02 PM »
Bloodline Overwatch: "Reports of an intruder in the compound, I repeat intruder in the compound" The operator said back over the radio to the sniper.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 07:32:39 PM »
Spike was poking at the mush on his plate when the alarm sounded. He looked up towards the guards. Jonas and Hicks were standing at ready while Charles ran off to deal with the matter at hand. Spike casually stood up and turned to face Hicks. He began walked over to him.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »
"Hey Sit back down or i'll shoot!" Hicks yelled as he noticed Spike advancing.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 07:35:45 PM »
Spike stopped in his tracks and put up his hands. "Hey, all I wanted to do was ask what was going on. Don't be so jumpy, Hicks."

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 08:15:47 PM »
Kitt was thrown into the mess hall nearby to Spike, a brand new collar equipped with a tracker, ability dampener and shock core strapped securelu round his neck..
"you get comfortably with your fluffly lil' freinds now ya freak.."
The guard patted Kitt on the cheek and laughed as the young feline raised a lip to show his long incisor
"you dont be goin eating me now... or ahm gonna hav ta shock ya"
the door slammed behind the guard, leaving Kitt dazed and confused against the wall of the mess hall...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2009, 03:23:51 PM »
Bloodline Overwatch: "Reports of an intruder in the compound, I repeat intruder in the compound" The operator said back over the radio to the sniper.
"Roger that! I'll be on the next helicopter there" He replied and went to a heliport where he boarded a helicopter that later arrived on the prison camp. "Did i miss all the fun?" he asked one of the soldiers on the landing zone.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »
"Naw we're still searchin for 'im, your right on time"

(inside the facility)

"Attention law breaker, this is Blood Line Overwatch demanding your surrender, do this, and you will be spared, offer up resistance, and your life is forfeit, choose the smart choice, and turn yourself in, hands in the air."

(in the mess hall)

"You do not call me that prisoner, here you call me sir and sir only, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?" Hicks yelled, gun still trained on spike.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2009, 07:05:39 PM »
(inside the mess hall)

Kitt winced as the guard shouted at another fur... standing upright he took a few timid steps towards one of the long trestle tables and benches behind the fur who was being shouted at, running a paw along the new collar...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2009, 07:06:27 PM »
(ok time to wait for Xleena!)