The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of life OCC thread  (Read 56669 times)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: End of life OCC thread
« Reply #1305 on: May 20, 2010, 07:41:56 PM »
   After a bit of thought, I've decided that it'd probably be best to take a break with this RP and then resume it at the end of June.

I have lots and lots of stress at the moment, and cannot put my all into this, which i really feel awful about, but life gets in the way and well; its a haitus rather than just goodbye!

You could always carry this RP on without me for a while if you dont wanna stop, and I won't mind if you guys take over characters etc

Its up to you guys, because i really love this RP and don't want it to stop permenately! xxxx
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1306 on: May 20, 2010, 08:40:43 PM »
Well my exams are starting tomorrow... ( biology first thing tomorrow morning  :S ) ... So i cant really be posting much at all... i dont mind taking a break till end of June, though i may try to post every now and then if i can  :P
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1307 on: May 21, 2010, 12:11:20 AM »
Sounds like a challenge to me, I bet we can keep this RP alive for a month or so :D
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #1308 on: May 21, 2010, 01:02:08 AM »
I'm waiting on two more posts before I can post.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #1309 on: May 21, 2010, 07:36:39 PM »
Goooo team!

And good luck Kitt!!! xxx
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1310 on: May 21, 2010, 08:00:55 PM »
Biology went well  :P

Now to just get through my eight or so other GCSE tests  :/

I'l try to post something if anyone else does  :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1311 on: May 21, 2010, 09:42:48 PM »
Name: Ivan Cheaus (Pronunciation: Shous), Colonel
Height: 7'6''
Weight: 260 pounds
Appearance: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/fox71484/WIPIvanCheaus2.jpg , under his shirt runs a scar that runs along the chest from one shoulder to the other.
Weapon: Carries a broken-tipped machete, it was shattered by Vosur Aekira while in life, reformed by his own will-to-fight. Can fight lethally unarmed, having the same training that Vosur Aekira had.
Personality: Very eager to battle and always on the search for power, if things do not go his way, he will rip any and everything in his sight apart that hinders his ambitions. He is not very bright as he uses brute-force as a means-to-an-end. His superior, Lieutenant General Tsi Hiate, would often accompany him to keep him out of trouble, or to guide Ivan's wrath where he saw fit.
Cause of Death: Executed by a lethal concentration of stun-gas, asphyxiation.
Other Information: After losing horrendously to Vosur from a partially-successful attack, he wandered the wastelands for years before he made his way back to their country, pondering a way to get back at him. Immediately upon his entry, Ivan was arrested and charged with numerous counts improper use of military personnel (which often resulted in a loss of life) and resources. Since the charges were so great against him, and the evidence was overwhelming, Ivan was executed by the use of the stun-gas that he and Tsi were stockpiling in their base. Even until it came time for his execution, he was unwavering to change... still cursing Vosur's name until his heart stopped beating.
     Ivan lacks the physical limitations of a living body, and has gained increadible strength (he could already lift his own weight easily), and has the ability to regenerate. However, he must be immobile and not take further damage while regenerating.

Name: Tsi Hiate, Lieutenant General
Height: 4'5''
Weight: 100 pounds
Appearance: He resembles as though he has Oriental descent (dark hair, dark colored eyes, ect.), he is not a large person or sturdy person. His preferred clothing of choice is the night-time tactical clothing he wore while in the military (blue/grey/black tiger-stripe pattern). The left side of his face and his ear is scarred from flame and impact trauma from Loto Soretsen. He has a scar along his neckline from his cause of death.
Weapon: A custom-made jian ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jian ), having a split-blade going down the middle and revolver-style atomizer-injection system for firing high concentrations of chemicals into the air through a hollowed portion of the split-blade. He often uses the higher concentration "red stun-gas", which is normally lethal or immobilizing at close ranges with one dose (firing of one canister in the chamber). Also he has phosphorous-based "combustion" canisters, that, when broken, ignite with the presence of air. The revolver portion can hold up to 7 canisters in the handle.
Personality: He is almost a mirror image of his counter part, Ivan Cheaus. He relies on using his mind, preferring to be a tactician over a brute. He will use any means he sees fit, even means that are clearly unethical, to accomplish his own missions. He does have a vengeful side against Vosur Aekira and Loto Soretsen for ruining his and Ivan's plans while they were in the mortal world.  He had just recently learned of the applications of spiritual energy manipulation in combat from both Loto Soretsen and Vosur Aekira, just starting in researching Vosur's old notes from when he was part of the military as a spiritual-energy technology engineer... so he his equally curious in Vosur's brilliance along with being vengeful and envious of it. His mind is his most dangerous weapon, having out-witted Ivan and winning multiple sparring matches with him.
Cause of Death: Behead by Loto Soretsen's O'dachi during battle.
Other information: Due to his recent findings and researching of Vosur's old records, he's managed to learn how to manipulate spiritual energy in a similar manner that Vosur and Loto can... having a technique similar to Vosur's "Wind Cannon" that coincides with the gas-launcher (atomizer) to launch out the canister out of the barrel of the sword. While it is airborne, he can trigger the canister to break in mid-air to disperse the chemical closer to his target and further away from himself. He does have a less-powerful version of Vosur's "Chi-Dart" as well and can enhance his strikes with spiritual energy to make them more lethal than with just muscle power alone.

After Vosur's death, Loto Soretsen (Vosur's second-in-command for the division he led and Vosur's close friend/sparring rival) went on a rampage to find Tsi to get answers... which led him to know that Tsi was the one who originally sabotaged Vosur's machines multiple times and caused him grief over and over . In a heated battle, Loto got the upper hand and showed no mercy to Tsi, instantly beheading him.

I credit these characters to Vosur only, and (as far as I know) I was given permission to use them in along with my assortment of dragon gods :P
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #1312 on: May 22, 2010, 12:02:53 AM »
I'll probably get started with new people by next week.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1313 on: May 22, 2010, 01:12:22 AM »
Of course you have my permission to use them, Chrono. I wouldn't offer them for you to use if I wasn't giving you my permission. All that's left is Xleena's permission.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1314 on: May 22, 2010, 02:34:01 AM »
Or my permission, since she said I was in charge.
Go ahead and use them, Chrono.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1315 on: May 22, 2010, 03:19:42 AM »
Sorry, I still kinda leave things up to Xleena for here since this is primarily her creation. But yes I do remember her saying that she left things in your charge. Chrono, you may want to discuss with Xleena and Vee soe of the changes you were talking to me about for the two characters.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1316 on: May 22, 2010, 03:22:59 AM »
Sorry, I still kinda leave things up to Xleena for here since this is primarily her creation. But yes I do remember her saying that she left things in your charge. Chrono, you may want to discuss with Xleena and Vee soe of the changes you were talking to me about for the two characters.
I already put down Ivan's powers. I'm just thinking over Tsi's :P
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1317 on: May 23, 2010, 01:20:03 AM »
It's okay, Vosur. No need to apologize. It was just a reminder really. heh.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1318 on: May 23, 2010, 06:27:39 AM »
Chrono, you definitely have their attitudes as they should be, but Ivan never saw Vosur's change to what he is now. He only saw him when he was like this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2071545/ because he died first.

Tsi, however, did see his change first-hand because he was the one sabotaging Vosur's equipment to cause "accidents". Sorry about not mentioning all of this before, I knew I was forgetting something.

And just one more post before I can post. >.<;;

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #1319 on: May 23, 2010, 09:34:16 PM »
*Pets the Vosur* I'm still trying to figure out what to do as I was kind of dependent upon the divinities in both ends of the character sheet x.x
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer