The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: End of life OCC thread  (Read 56666 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: End of life OCC thread
« Reply #1290 on: May 15, 2010, 02:24:14 AM »
Yeah me too rawr, definitely not you Vosur x.x
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1291 on: May 15, 2010, 08:03:28 PM »
Xleena asked me to post this message if she wasnt on by tonight:
I must apologise in advance if my posts are even more less than usual, Alevel finals are absolutely awful!
So yeah, t'is the reason she hasnt posted lately...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh also... Xleena accepted a new character i made:

Name: Blaze Ferrociti (Divinity of Fire, and also hope and love)

Height: 6’

Appearance: Her precise appearance is constantly changing, though is always feline in some way and is most often in the form of a well-built puma. Her fur is a warm bronze colour, and her eyes shine bright amber. Blaze’s hair is medium length, dark red and with a very long woven plait, that reaches down to her thighs. She wears very little, other than wine red medieval-style hunting leathers, and a thick gold Celtic Torque around her neck.

Weaponry: Blaze rarely carries a weapon with her, but obviously as the divinity of fire this in no way means she is defenceless.  ;)

Personality: Being the divinity of Fire Blaze is often very quick to temper, and is renowned for her very ‘short fuse’. Though she is predominantly the divinity of fire she is also intimately linked with the mortal feelings of both hope and love, this can make her both prone to swings of mood and indecision. In general she is a rather neutral and passionate Divinity who is friendly enough with both mortals and other immortal divinities.

Other: Blaze does not have her own dimension, but can move freely between most of the other divinities realms with contemptuous ease. Though a rather important divinity she is secluded and keeps herself to herself, despising the way other divinities show off around mortals and each other. It turns out; she had a lot to do with Kitt’s death, and his powers over fire in the afterlife. Whether this turns out to be good or bad, is yet to be seen...

i wont reveal much right now, but there is...
A ) a reason why Kitt doesnt remember his past and...
B ) a reason why he has power over fire in the afterlife.. all to do with Blaze...

« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 08:10:49 PM by Kitt (Santa Claws) »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1292 on: May 15, 2010, 08:17:58 PM »
Aww poor Xleena, I hope she does well on those finals c:

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #1293 on: May 15, 2010, 10:34:28 PM »
I hope she does alright as well, but I can't post anything for a few posts.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #1294 on: May 16, 2010, 03:41:36 PM »
   Hey guys, sorry I haven't been much of a team player the past week! (Thankyou Kitt for informing everyone) I'm afraid it might be a bit choppy until the end of June, when my exams finish.

So I'll have to possibly ask Vee to be in charge again for a while if she'd like to. :3
Aslo, it might be good for you guys to create more individual storylines (in groups or like vosur) that may be seperate from me for a while (I know it might seem difficult considering I have 453750498640 characters in this RP) Its just so you guys don't have to ait on me for like a week, or me not being here kills the RP! :D

So I would like, starting from today, for EVERYONE to brainstorm story ideas, even suggest ones for other people!
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #1295 on: May 16, 2010, 04:03:05 PM »
I guess I could take control again, but I won't be of much help really.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #1296 on: May 16, 2010, 04:07:20 PM »
   Well, you will be the one people will have to ask for plot permissions if i'm not there to do it; so you'll keep the flow of the RP going! :D

You did a great job last time for my exams, so you were the first i thought of asking! xx
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1297 on: May 16, 2010, 04:12:35 PM »
Well I guess this means for now the story will continue with White the wolf for now :P and sweet! Vee doing her Game Master magics :D

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #1298 on: May 16, 2010, 04:19:30 PM »
hmm, I could make a few new characters, maybe a family who died together. Car crash or something. Maybe a new divinity too. I'll have to think on this a while
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #1299 on: May 16, 2010, 05:27:23 PM »
No problem Xleena  ;)

Also, i got exams coming up soon enough... so soon enough my posting is gonna become a lot more sporadic too....

Now to stir up some painfull memories for dear ol' kitt....   >:3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #1300 on: May 17, 2010, 10:26:41 PM »
No prob Ukko and Diana are just going to go their seperate ways for a while, Ukko practicing in magic and seeking knowledge and Diana training and looking for her purpose in this afterlife.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1301 on: May 17, 2010, 10:56:58 PM »
I still have Mask's growth to go through, but I guess I could add a divinity, or bring some life back to the 'evil' spirits.

The only issue I have is what they would dress like :P
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1302 on: May 18, 2010, 07:47:48 AM »
I've got a couple of characters you could use, Chrono. They're both human though, and they have quite a grudge against Vosur and Ruby.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1303 on: May 18, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »
I've got a couple of characters you could use, Chrono. They're both human though, and they have quite a grudge against Vosur and Ruby.
That could work... but can I see these characters in a PM before making a decision?
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1304 on: May 18, 2010, 06:38:42 PM »
Sent you one of them, figured you could see him before I try to describe the other.