The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nightmare Ville  (Read 19771 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
Nightmare Ville
« on: August 07, 2009, 04:11:46 PM »
Plot:
Centuries ago, The town of Bliss was the highlight of every travelers journey. They had festivals and celebrations all year and the town was famous for its breweries and shops. On the day of October 31, they threw a celebration, All Hallows eve, celebrating the dead. The uprising of an enchantress haunted the town. That night, a young child went to bed, unaware of the enchantress' return. He went to sleep, his mind drifting off into unknown worlds. The next morning his parent's found him in his bed, his stomach torn open. The officials of the town knew of the witch and tried to banish her. In attempt, the witch placed a curse on the town. Anyone who dreams, comes to life. The only problem is, no one dreams pleasantly. The town is now known as Nightmare Ville, and draws in travelers unknowing of its evils. Towns people have attempted to leave but keep getting drawn in. The enchantress has yet to be put to rest.

Aidin looked around at the empty pub as she cleaned the last glass with a damp cloth. She looked inside and held it to the light. "That's good enough." She set the glass down and put the cloth away. Letting out a deep sigh, Aidin went to the door and put the open sign in the window. She opened the door, letting a cool autumn's breeze into the dimly lit pub. She stepped outside and looked around. The sun had begun to rise. The dew on the patches of grass glistened in the bright rays. A young man walked up to her and nodded, walking into the pub and placing an apron around his waist. "Good Morning Miss Lohr." He said before walking into the kitchen. A clash of pots and pans made quite a clatter. "Try not to scratch them kid," Aidin joked walking into the kitchen. "Did you sleep alright last night?" She asked helping him with the pots. "Ehh, the dream catcher that strange Madam Pattel was selling seemed to keep away the evils." He looked at the stove and smiled. "So where is the bartender? He's late." Aidin frowned slightly. "He'll be here... He's never actually on time. You know that." Her eyes flickered to the boy as she smiled. "Try not to make a mess." She walked out of the kitchen and back out to the road. She leaned in the door way and shut her eyes. The sun rising higher in the sky, warming all that it beamed over.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Nightmare Ville
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 05:04:35 PM »
Despite what the boy was thinking the bartender was not late, in fact he never left the tap and was sleeping under the counter. He felt someone turn on the tap and it shocked him awake as ale was all over his fur. "I'm awake, I'm awake!" he yelled as he got up and saw it was a waiter who was nice enough to not tell Aidin and let Chrono get found out on his own.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 05:07:37 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 05:29:17 PM »
Aidin heard Chrono and entered the pub. "You need to stop doing that. I'm sure you have a home, especially with the money you make," She said leaning on the counter, her arms crossed. She looked at the Waiter who had found the bartender. "Go wipe down the tables," She ordered. She looked back at Chrono. "You smell like ale. Go get washed up and come back and ready your station. The autumn equinox is today, and the celebration is huge. We need to be ready." Aidin walked back outside and changed the flag that was hang next to the door. A small child walked up to her baring a bag of gold pieces. "Papa wants to make sure you'll have your best ale present. He has a large amount of people today and wants to have a large bash at your pub." The small girl smiled and held out the pouch. "Tell Paolo, That he is always welcome." Aidin smiled taking the pouch. She patted the girl on the head and sent her back to her father. Rowan walked back in and shook the bag. "You're going to be awfully busy today Chrono." She opened the bag and handed him a quarter of the gold.

Although the town is under a cursed spell, nothing holds them back from having celebrations. Many travelers come to celebrate unaware of the risks. The Autumn Equinox Celebration lasts three days in the Town of Bliss, or better known at Nightmare Ville.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 05:35:44 PM »
He looked at Aidin in disbelief. "I have a home?" He then saw the bag of gold and his eyes opened wide. "Uh....What am I supposed to do with all of this again?" Chrono always had issues remembering ever, the only thing he could remember was that he was a bartender in Aidin's pub. "Seriously...you know I can never remember anything besides you..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »
Aidin laughed. "Come on... The pub wont be busy till about 12. We have time to find you a cottage." Aidin went into the kitchen. "Hey Al! You gonna be alright if I leave for an hour?" She yelled. "Yea sure thing Miss!" Aidin smiled and walked back out to the pub. "Come on." She waved Chrono to follow her as she walked out the door and to the cobblestone streets.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 05:49:29 PM »
"I'm fine with just sleeping in the pub Aid- where are we...this place looks, wierd" he said as he looked around the city he just couldn't remember. Hes been here all of his life, but soon after it became Nightmare Ville, Chrono couldn't remember anything if he tried, except his name, age, and odd powers. "Where is this cottage?"

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey wolf/Timber Wolf (canis lupus)
  • Coloring: grey and white fur, eyes: peircing yellow
  • Height: 5" 9'
  • Build: slightly lithe with good musculature structure
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 05:51:19 PM »
A customer walked into the pub slightly perplexed at the lack of patrons "Hey can I get a drink?" he said before sitting down on one of the stools

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »
Aidin smiled. "What am I supposed to do with you?" She walked down the road and pointed out a nice big cottage not to far from the pub. "That should fit you." She said smiling. She walked over to it and looked in the windows. "It's really spacious." She looked back at Chrono. "We can come back and see it later. Let's go back to the pub." She walked past him and waited for him. The cook walked out of the kitchen and saw the male. "So what Can I get you sir?" He asked getting a pint glass out.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 06:10:02 PM »
Shot of vodka will do me nice thanks" said the Wolf smiling at the cook

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 06:13:25 PM »
He looked around and heard "Look mom, its that wolfy with am-am-amnesia, you think the wi-" it was cut off by the scared mother, who quickly picked the child up and kept going. "What was that all about, and how do they know me?" he asked as he caught up with Aidin.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 06:15:54 PM »
Alpha downed the shot "Another please" NOTE: My charcter also suffers from less severe memory loss and doesn't know his name although he was originally called Alpha

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 06:19:42 PM »
The boy nodded. "Sure thing sir." He went for another cup. Aidin walked into the Pub. "Alright... You can get back in the kitchen were you belong," She laughed. She walked behind the counter and poured the man another drink. "So how are you sir?" She asked kindly. "Chrono, don't worry about that. People have been a bit on edge lately. Especially because it's getting close to that time of year again." She leaned on the counter and looked at him.

Offline Lone-Wolf

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »
"I'm alright" said Alpha smiling at Aidin "names... whatever you want to call me" *laughs then downs vodka* One more please
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 06:25:23 PM by Lone-Wolf »

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 06:26:29 PM »
"Good day everyone!" Philly shouts as he enters the pub and takes a seat beside Alpha.  "Maybe you've noticed that I'm new in town.  I'm traveling through on a mission to sell everybody life insurance!"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 06:27:53 PM »
He walks up to the bar and hops over the counter. "Can I just say that I'm really thankful for giving me this job...and for helping me keep some sort of memory" he said as he accidentally triggered his illusion eye, causing Aidin to see the things she knows she likes. It then turns off when he hears someone burst into the pub. "Life insurance....sounds pointless since I don't see any weapons or armor on you..."
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 06:30:19 PM by Chrono-Dragon »