The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Pirate Bay RP....  (Read 11723 times)

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Furry Pirate Bay RP....
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2009, 05:47:08 AM »
Wrath was nearing the slaver ship of which Phillidius' crew was boarding. She sailed along the starboard side and watched as the slavers were pillaged by Phillidius's crew. Her crew watched in silence, Spike standing on the railing of his ship. "It appears we are no longer needed here." Spike said, looking to Phillidius on the neighbouring ship. "Or should I think otherwise?" He asked.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2009, 06:21:43 AM »
After dispatching the crew of the ship, Phillidius looks up, not expecting someone else to arrive. "No, we're done here, who might you be?"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2009, 11:32:01 PM »
"Captain Morgan." Spike said, keeping his posture. "And you are?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2009, 01:33:52 AM »
Xandral leaped at his stepmother, his arms spining to maximize the range and damage of his first attack. She responded by lashing out at his left foot and yanking down, not only throwing him quite off balance, but also giving nasty cuts along the ankle, shin, and heel. He then cut the whip with his blade and landed on his knees, the pain of his ankle making it hard to even be on his knees, let alone stand. His Step-Mother walks over and pulls out a dirk, having it at his neck.

"How about you just give up so I can fin-" She was cut off as Xandral tried to strike at her with his shield, showing he was still willing to fight. She snarled before kicking him on the right side of his head. He fell down, only to shakily get back up. He tried to get back up, but she kicked his non-injured foot out from under him and he fell down limply.

"You lost when I took out your ankle... why are you still fighting?" Xandral didn't answer, he just tried to get up again. This time he was successful because his Step-mother backed up, trying to steel herself to strike again. Xandral ignored the pain as he tried to charge her again, but this time being careful not to leave as many openings...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »
   Xleena watched with a mixture of emotions. In her short time she had known her captain, she had become unusually loyal to him, fighting back the urge to go down and help him, even in her weakened state. She also knew not to, for not only his life, but his pride was on the line, and that meant more than any amount of gold to many noble captains.
   She noticed her hind legs teetering, as if her body was fighting between going to Xandral's aid and staying put. She sighed deeply, hoping her captain would win, even though it would break his heart to.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2009, 09:47:08 PM »
Xandral stopped in the middle of his charge and let out a five meter cone of fire in a thunderous roar, something he only practiced, but never actually used in combat. His step-mother was momentarily shocked at his apparent feint charge and barely side-stepped from the cone. "How long have you been keeping that strength from me?" She asked, tossing her whip to the side and taking out two sais that fell out of her shirt sleeves.
"T-Two months, but never that big before... planned on using it to burn down enemy ships" he staggered back into a defensive stance, now that her whip is no longer usable. She was now on the attack, swinging in a seemingly endless pattern of left and right swipes. Xandral couldn't keep up with his wounded ankle and got two gashes, one on his left shoulder and one on his right forearm. He then kicked her away before mounting a counter-offensive, following a similar strategy, but his attacks seemingly coming from random directions.

His step mother took a gamble by sticking her sais out in an attempt to lock his blades and hopefully turn the tables. She was successful, at the cost of her bangs that Xandral's shield lopped off. She then kneed him and watch him double over as all the air was forced out.

"You are up against someone whos fought for more years than you've been alive, there is no dishonor in knowing your current limits" she coldly stated, although her face showed her will to fight almost non-existant. She planned on him giving up after being quickly knocked down, for him to keep fighting well after that is dis-heartening at best.

How ironic, the one with the least damage is showing the least determination to fight on...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 10:44:15 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2009, 10:24:17 PM »
"Captain Morgan." Spike said, keeping his posture. "And you are?"
"Captain Phillidus, Cydonian navy... I assume this is how you welcome newcomers to the ocean blue? Slaver ships and friendly pirates"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »
Spike let out a harsh laugh. "Nay, more like a round of rum pints and fist fights. You and yer crew seemed to catch us at an exciting moment at port." He said, jumping down off the railing. "Where the likes are you headed?"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2009, 08:39:59 PM »
"Not anywhere particular, we're drifters, lookin for some work" Phillidus lied, knowing full well that he and his crew may very well be hunting Spike.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2009, 10:07:01 PM »
"Well if you're looking for work, you'll sure find it here." Spike said, crossing his arms. "Maybe you and I will cross paths once again." He added, his ship slowly starting to drift away. "Enjoy Furry Bay...it's good you came in Summer!" He said, laughing again.