The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13033 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Ezra woke up slowly. His eyes felt like they didn't want to open, and his body felt heavy. "Urg... what happened...?" he asked himself, slowly getting up and shaking his head a bit. He then noticed something weird. "Err... why am I acting like a dog...?" he asked, before he looked down at his... paws?! "W-what happened?! Where am I?" he asked, looking around franticly, noticing a small lake, and running towards it. Taking a deep breath and gulping, he looked at his reflection on the calm water. "What the... I'm... a Jolteon...?" were his words, after seeing a canine like face looking back at him. Ezra turned and looked at his body. It was covered with yellow fur, except the collar of fur around his neck, that was white, like his belly.

Suddenly, the lake's water started vibrating. Soon, the ground started shaking. "W-whoa...! Q-quake...?" Ezra asked, backing away from the water. Soon, it stopped, as suddenly as it started. "W-what's happening...?"

==========~~~~~~~~~~==========

Check the OOC Thread before posting:

http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=7655.0

Thank you. ^w^
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 06:37:24 PM by Foxx DawnKit »
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}>
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 06:35:06 PM »
Silver managed to steady her balance again. The second rumble was far more vicious than the first. She wondered the cause, thinking perhaps a tribe of dugtrio and diglett were passing by, but perhaps it was more on the level of migrating onixes. Continuing to the opening of the forest, a large lake- her favorite spot to sunbathe- came into view. Looking across the entire span of the lake, she noticed a yellow pokémon in the distance. Silver felt anxious, not many pokémon she knew came to this spot, and she didn't recognize the mysterious pokémon. Cautiously moving a little closer she noticed it was a jolteon - much to her surprise. Jolteons were never found near lakes...or forests for that matter.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »
"Silver, wait up!" Corzo yelled, barely keeping pace on his bipedal form. "Its not at all safe to just run off like that, how can I protect what I can't ev-" He managed to catch up with her in time to notice the Jolteon, who seemed to be quite confused. "Did you take a wrong turn somewhere, stranger?" Corzo asked, keeping an eye on Silver if she tried to run away again.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 09:08:53 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 09:33:30 PM »
Ezra looked around, seeing what seemed like an Espeon. He then saw the Lucario, and hesitated. "Well... I... don't really know how I got here..." he said, looking from one to another with a nervous look. He wasn't sure of what those two Pokemon would do, and, if he needed to run, he didn't know the area, so he decided to be careful with what he said.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 09:38:35 PM »
'What do you mean you don't know?' asked the espeon cautiously. Espeon's eyes glowed...
looking into the jolteon's mind, she found that he really didn't know where he was.. and what he was... which confused her immensely. Looking at the jolteon she asked, 'who are you, whats your name?'

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 09:42:15 PM »
Ezra looked into the Espeon's eyes, and felt a little unconfortable; it felt like she was doing ax X-Ray on him...
He looked at her again. "I'm... Ezra... and... who are you...?" he asked, looking at the other two.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »
'Um.. my names Silver, and this is Corzo.. who thinks that he has to run about after me like a guard because i'm a princess around here.' She stared at the jolteon and grinned, well you look exhausted, how about we go to my village up ahead?'
Running away from the two she said 'I suppose I can do my sunbathing later.'

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 11:20:48 PM »
Riku watched the proceedings from the outskirts of the forest with a twisted glee. He couldn't really hear what they were saying, even with his enhanced hearing, only capturing the odd word. The sun beat down on his void like fur, making him pant slightly. Though he couldn't go to the lake until they left. Slinking back into the forest, he casually shocked a Caterpie, eating it's remains to sustain him until they left.

Looking back, he noticed the Espeon running towards the village. A village he was chased from due to his different appearance. Anger grew in his body as he remembered being chased from his home. Purple sparks started to emanate from his body and his eyes began to glow an iridescent red as his anger reached it apex. The Jolteon let out a long breath and let the energy discharge harmlessly into the ground, he didn't want to risk giving away his position.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 11:30:51 PM »
Espeon's tail twitched. This stopped Espeon in her tracks as she could read the airwaves growing tense, as if a pokémon had used a move nearby. Pricking up her ears, she tried to listen for any far away movements, and heard a small panting very faintly coming from behind. Casually glancing around as if she was looking at the two pokémon she was with, she noticed glowing red eyes that were in the shadows of the bushes.
A sick realization came over her, and she blurted 'What are you guys waiting for? I've suddenly realised how hungry I am!'

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 11:38:32 PM »
"Nice to meet you." he said, lowering his head a little. He started following Silver, when his ears twitched. The Jolteon stopped and looked around. "What...?" he started, trying to see something. "Mm... must've been a bird..." he mumbled, then looked at the princess again. "Sorry... I had a strange feeling..." he said, and started walking towards her.

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 11:42:21 PM »
Espeon shudderd '..heh, yeah.. pidgeys and caterpies tend to nest near here.' She replied with a shaky smile. Continuously padding along quickly, with their new friend behind her, she called to Corzo 'What are you doing just standing there?? C'mon!'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 11:50:04 PM »
"Huh?...oh, right away.." Corzo replied, leaping towards Silver and landing right next to her. "I feel way too tall here, both of you are on all fours, while my body almost forces me to stand on two feet..." He retorted, looking down at both Silver and the new 'Erza'.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 11:54:52 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 11:53:15 PM »
A snarl grew on his muzzle as he realised who the Espeon was. Looking at the three, he felt a surge of jealousy "Why can't I be normal?...It's unfair!...I'll show them...I'll make them fear me!" He thought in his mind as he turned and walked to the far side of the lake, out of sight. He took a few long gulps of the cool, clear liquid, soothing his dry mouth and parched throat. He stretched leisurely before beginning to return to his cave that he fashioned for himself when he was forced to leave as a cub.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 03:37:45 AM »
Rigor looked around anxiously as she continued moving a couple of boulders out of her way. She had thought she had heard voices.. Seemed like someone didn't know something about being a pokemon in the conversation... But that couldn't be. She wiped the sweat from her brow, careful not to remove her skull. One thing she was not fond of was showing her face. She assumed it was her imagination making up the conversation, and frustrated, smashed the rest of the rocks in her way on the path, making the ground itself shake as she did so. Huffing, she began to walk down the lush strip. Her bone scythe and odd markings often made her look intimidating.. But in actuality, she was a loner. She did not crave attention or social interaction unless it was absolutely necessary. She took her leather strap and tossed her bone into place of the holder, then slung it onto her back as she walked, but stopped as she came across three sets of tracks. One seemed to come out of the water with no origin.. And looked nothing like a water pokemon she'd ever seen, other than maybe a vaporeon.. Whereas the other two sets distinctly had a path to the edge of the water, and a path back. She plopped on the ground beside the tracks and looked on off into the water, contemplating taking a dip. The sun was hot, and oddly enough, she was tired.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 04:17:17 AM by RigorMortis »

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »
Espeon strutted ahead in silence. She recognized those bright red eyes, the same ones that looked at her in sadness and fear many years ago when her father, the king (a vaporeon named Edwin) had cast the owner out. She felt a little bit sad, she had played with that strange looking pokémon a few times before it had to leave. A little violent... she thought, but it just seemed to want to belong.

Looking back at the party of two, mostly at the jolteon, she stated 'we're almost there, so i'll run ahead and tell everyone we have a new visitor.'