The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}> [READ FIRST POST!]  (Read 13034 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Re: The Mysterious Pokemon <{Pokemon, Adventure}>
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 12:05:46 PM »
Ezra sighed softly, thinking of what they would think when he told them that he wasn't a Pokemon. He shook his head softly and looked at the Espeon. "Hm? Oh... right... ok, I guess..." he said, glancing at the taller Lucario. "She's quite active..." he risked saying, with a small smile. He then started looking around, at the different trees and taking the unusually fresh air in his lungs. It made him smile. 'Well, at least it's not as polluted as my world...' he thought.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 03:53:25 PM »
the strong blood red lizard walked through the woods. the temperamental charmeleon had just come from training out in the rocky canyon about half a mile from her home, the village ruled by the king vaporeon. the charmeleon spat on the ground, just thinking about the water king. the charmeleon continued the walk to her home. as much as she didn't like the king, or his lineage. she did need to stay in the village, it was the last thing her father had told her to do while he left. the noble charizard had been a rival to the king Edwin for his entire life. the great charizard (Zukor) had said that he and the king have known each other for many years before Xiang had been born. her father had told her to stay in the village while he left to take care of some things outside the forest. he had told her to protect the village. even if i don't like the king, i still have to obey my father. the charmeleon thought grimly. she came upon the clear lake just outside the village. her sharp eyes caught sight of a small bipedal being and some dark quadruped around the lake. they didn't seem malicious at all, so the blood red lizard dipped her muzzle into the clear and sharp water and took a long drink.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2009, 04:44:33 PM »
Taking a glance behind himself, Riku noticed two new arrivals at the lake. One was a oddly coloured Cubone and another was a Charmeleon that he recognised from the village. Though they didn't interact with one another, he still recognised her. His stomach rumbled. The Caterpie didn't do much for him. Sighing slightly, he moved to the edge of the water and dived in, resurfacing with a Goldeen in his maw. He shocked it once he got out of the water and proceeded to eat it. Such was his way of life.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 05:04:29 PM »
Looking at the Erza, Corzo only grunted and replied "Yes, and even though the king wants me to look after her, its getting harder and harder to do so...and tell Silver i'll be a little late..." Corzo then went back to the water, somewhat intrested at the "Cubone" in the water, then he turned his attention to the black Jolteon with the Goldeen in his mouth. "I take it you're the one the King forced out of the village quite a few years ago...Riku, was it?"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 05:17:26 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »
Silver entered the village a while before the other two caught up. Greeting pokémon she passed, she walked through the rather large village's main square, enjoying the hustles and bustles of the markets and street battles that took place daily. Suddenly hearing a large explosion a koffing flew at her and struck her accidentally. The busy street stopped in its tracks in slight horror, realizing who the koffing had stricken. Silver didn't like the silence, she knew what they meant by it. They think i'm just like my father. She got up looking at the badly beaten koffing and smiled 'that was some self destruct attack, but try not to use it here too often, you might damage the places and pokémon around you.' The koffing cowered 'I-i'm s-so sor-sorry lady Eon!' Silver paused and the ruby began to glow on her head. A large ray of sunlight shone down upon the koffing, curing it almost instantly. 'Don't worry about it, it was an accident.' She replied with a smile.
She continued to strut forward to the largest and most luxurious hut in the big village, and after a small pause, the rest of the pokémon resumed their activities.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »
Xiang finished her drink from the lake and shook her head. clearing her hard head of the pain from the sharp cold water. she dipped her claws into the lake and took them out again, using her wet claws as a brush she quickly scrubbed behind her neck and face. she dipped her claws into the water again and quickly did the same again with her arms. the lizard was careful to keep the water away from the metallic orange of her tail flame. Xiang looked up to see the dark quadruped jump into the water and surface again with a fish in it's maw. the now less dirty charmeleon smiled slightly she recognised the dark jolteon. he used to live in the village before the king had banished him. xiang felt her face turn into a dark mask. she thought it unfair that the king would banish some one just because he looked different. the first time xiang remembered him he had seemed nice, not bad at all, once people started treating him bad, xiang had heard more complaints. xiang wished she could do anything to help him.

xiang looked up again as she saw corzo walking ALONE to see the dark jolteon. xiang didn't want to see any fights, after all the dark jolteon had done nothing wrong as of yet. xiang ran after corzo, she caught up to him. "where is the princess, oh great guardian of his highness' heir" the charmeleon said to the lucario.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 05:19:33 PM »
"She went back to the village, now can I have a conversation in peace?" Corzo said with a hint of annoyance in his tone and giving a brief glance at the Charmeleon. Then he turned back to the dark Jolteon for an answer.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 05:22:49 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 05:25:48 PM »
Riku took a bite out of his meal, gulping it down, feeling his hunger grow faint. He heard footsteps looked up at the lucario "Who wants to know? Besides It's not really hard to mistake me for someone else" His voice was cold and harsh. Gravelly from disuse. His red eyes locked onto the lucario's blue ones. He placed a paw on his dinner while he waited for the lucario to speak. He nodded at the chameleon, giving a silent thanks as he noticed what she was trying to do
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 05:29:25 PM by Riku »

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »
"Hey, your not the only one who doesn't fit in, if I didn't prove my usefulness as the princess' protector, I would have been kicked out long before you came in" Corzo said to defend himself. "All I have to do is make sure the Princess outlasts the king, you can hate the king all you want, but if you want to pick a fight with her, then I'll put you down myself..." Corzo then got up, and without waiting for a response, headed back to 'Erza'.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2009, 05:50:54 PM »
xiang turned to watch the lucario leave cocking one scalie eye brow as he left. "i would apologize for him if he were my friend" the charmeleon said to the jolteon. "i give him respect for doing a good job in protecting the princess, but as far as a friend, i don't know yet." xiang nodded to the jolteon, "don't let me catch you or your friends doinging anything bad for my village, if i catch you, i will fight." the charmeleon said knowing she had to get back to her village. "it's not a threat, it's a promise, to anyone who wishes to harm my village" the charmeleon said walking after the lucario.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 05:55:27 PM »
Ezra was slightly behind the Espeon, he could see her tail sometimes. He looked around, at the Pokemon that battled, or just walked around on that sunny day. 'This is amazing...! he thought, then looked around, his ears perked. The sudden silence felt weird. He walked a little more, then saw the Koffing and the Princess. He caught up with her. "That was really nice of you. But why the deep silence...?" he asked.
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2009, 06:02:02 PM »
She sighed softly 'You see...my father is the king of this region.. and some would argue although hes a good ruler, and the land hasn't been so prosperous since he began to rule, people consider him elitist and ignorant..' she thought of the other jolteon... 'and I kinda agree with that. I suppose they must think I'm just like my father. If that had been my dad, he would have shoved the koffing to the ground and set an example of him..'
She looked at the new jolteon's worried expression, 'don't worry, he'll like you, you're an 'eon' pokémon. Come, we'll go meet him and set you up for a while until you realize who you are.'
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 06:03:37 PM by Xleena »

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2009, 06:06:53 PM »
Corzo finally arrived in the village, some people afraid of him since he was the only one of his kind that they have seen, and had so far shown that he could overpower most of the villagers if he so desired. Then he saw Silver and went towards her "Riku is in the lake if you want to talk to him, and there was also a wierd looking cubone there as well..."

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2009, 06:11:15 PM »
'I knew it.' She whispered more to herself than the others. We'll leave him be, he's doing nothing wrong so far.' She looked up at the lucario and gave a small smile, 'Thanks for checking anyway.' Looking at Ezra, she smiled and said 'I was just going to take him to father, if he doesn't know who he is, he probably doesn't have a home... I was thinking of asking father to ask the guild leader wigglytuff to give him somewhere to stay for a bit.'

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2009, 06:13:30 PM »
Riku's face was completely unchanged throughout the entire exchange. He didn't reply to the Lucario or the Charmeleon and kept his thoughts to himself. but instead turned back to his meal "There they go again, judging my appearance! Well if they think they can attack me for living then they'll get a nasty surprise". Practically radiating with anger, the Jolteon batted the fish aside and walked off into the forest. Passing the Cubone. A crackling could be heard as his fur was brimming with static electricity, purple sparks jumping across his body.