The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A little problem...  (Read 554 times)

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
A little problem...
« on: May 18, 2009, 10:38:22 PM »
Now, it's the typical fallen-in-love routine... Well, sort of.

This person is my best friend. I can go to that person whenever I have problem. They are my life. I would give anything to help them in a heartbeat...

Except, well, she's a girl. And I've never liked a girl before.... But lately the feeling just gets stronger and stronger, and I don't know what to do. Maybe I'm bisexual. I've always been attracted to girls too, but never thought about it until I started liking this girl... And I'm just confused, and scared, and worried.

I needed to tell someone. I'm sorry.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: A little problem...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 04:38:36 PM »
There's no need to apologize, really. The feeling gets stronger and stronger, but are you sure of what you're feeling? Are you sure you're feeling the right love? Really what you need to ask yourself is can you see yourself as this person's mate? Could you see yourself with this person in your arms or sharing a kiss? Doing more in the future? I know this may sound a little cliche, but those questions are important to be asking. Heck, there's a guy I love, but I couldn't see this person as my mate. He's a good friend, but I tend to view his relationship toward me as a brotherly one. It's like the fact that I could never see myself with a girl as a mate.. Really in order to know what's going on you need to have some self-analysis. Hope I helped some..

Offline Gáire

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Saver of the Humens
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Reddish-brown
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Lean
Re: A little problem...
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 03:35:58 AM »
There's no need to apologize, really. The feeling gets stronger and stronger, but are you sure of what you're feeling? Are you sure you're feeling the right love? Really what you need to ask yourself is can you see yourself as this person's mate? Could you see yourself with this person in your arms or sharing a kiss? Doing more in the future? I know this may sound a little cliche, but those questions are important to be asking. Heck, there's a guy I love, but I couldn't see this person as my mate. He's a good friend, but I tend to view his relationship toward me as a brotherly one. It's like the fact that I could never see myself with a girl as a mate.. Really in order to know what's going on you need to have some self-analysis. Hope I helped some..

No, no, it did help. :] It's kind of a mix, really.

I couldn't see myself married (but I never see myself married to anyone) to her in the future, but I do imagine kissing her or holding her hand in public. I always have this need to protect her (as corny as that sounds) and whatever makes her happy, I'm willing to do.

:yeah-yeah: It's a cross-breed of stuff. NDFHklkjsdf.

Pet's name: Xeintal
Adopt your own!