The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: DeathMatch  (Read 45479 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Re: DeathMatch
« Reply #1455 on: June 11, 2009, 06:51:03 PM »
Philly leaps into the air raising one of his swords above his head, preparing for a downward slash at Gabag.  "Dodge this!" he yelled.
Raising his power claws, the blades collided against the adamante claws.

Post Merge: June 11, 2009, 09:10:55 PM
(let the posting re-begin, but this time wait for people when you think your going TOO far)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:10:55 PM by Gabag the Space Marine »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #1456 on: June 11, 2009, 10:01:42 PM »
"No, I just want to enjoy my moments with you while I can, and I figure you'd rather want to dance and eat mortals than get into a pointless fight with me, but then again, its been awhile since I tasted blood..." Tyrus said, being cheeky and licking the blood off of Sera's fangs before kicking her off and swinging with a 'blade' of black flame.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #1457 on: June 11, 2009, 10:04:10 PM »
He quickly lunges his other sword towards Gabags chest, hoping to stab him all the way through.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1458 on: June 11, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »
Getting stabbed, the armor manages to stop it from going TOO far into him. Placing a hand on the blade, he grabs the hilt and starts to oull it out, while holding the other sword with his claw.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #1459 on: June 11, 2009, 10:12:01 PM »
Realizing that Gabag has grabbed both of his swords, Philly runs up his armor and kicks him in the face, not letting go of his swords the whole time.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #1460 on: June 11, 2009, 10:16:57 PM »
Getting a nasty kick to the face, Gabag stumbles back, letting the sword in his hand go, but the sword in his stomach he keeps, firing a mind blast at Philly, he pulls out his sword, searing hot, and throws it at him

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #1461 on: June 13, 2009, 04:38:25 PM »
Sera flew into a tree, the trunk breaking like a twig. "How does your own blood taste?" She asked. She lunged at him her claw entering his back, as she held him tightly.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1462 on: June 13, 2009, 04:46:32 PM »
"Too salty, but thats just my perspective.." Tyrus nicked Sera's neck and only took a lap and smiled, knocking away her claws and then knee-ing her in the jaw, leaping away to put some distance between them.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1463 on: June 13, 2009, 07:54:39 PM »
She gave a toothy grin. "You like? Pure. Isn't it?" Sera taunted. She gave a loud roar, sonic waves tossing Tyrus a few meters.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1464 on: June 13, 2009, 09:25:16 PM »
Tyrus recovers mid-air, and lands on his feet. "I'm pure demon, its just that idiot put a seal on me so most of my power is supressed, but somehow your eyes draw me out...and for that and the sweet blood, I thank you" Tyrus leaps back at her, tackling her to the ground and looking her in the face, his eyes have a somewhat supressing feel to them...

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1465 on: June 13, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »
Sera smiled and sunk her teeth into his shoulder. "Tasty." She quickly kicked him off and stood on her hind legs.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1466 on: June 14, 2009, 12:11:01 AM »
Tyrus stuck his blade out from under himself, and caught a nearby building in the arena, anchoring himself down. Then he "banished" the sword and made fists with his hands, rushing at Sera with a flurry of black-flame covered punches and kicks.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1467 on: June 14, 2009, 03:50:26 AM »
Sera smiled and vanished. A cloud of smoke took her form. She quickly appeared behind him and dug her knee in the small of his back. She grasped his head firmly and tossed him over her shoulder. "Darling. I grow weary of this argument."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1468 on: June 14, 2009, 05:14:59 PM »
Tyrus yanks himself out of Sera's grip."Very well, if you want it to end...Shadow cross!" Sera's body automatically straightened into a 'T' shape, and then a cross of black flame appeared behind her, somehow shooting out black spikes that pierced her in almost every body part. "Normally I would have to force you into that position, but since you took some of my blood, it made it much easier to control your body, and to prevent that 'vanishing' trick.." Tyrus then recalled his sword, and jammed the bottom side of the blade through her head. "Hopefully when the Grey Knight finishes his fight, we'll have our time together, but for now, rest..."

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1469 on: June 14, 2009, 11:11:52 PM »
Sera collapsed to the ground. My frail body took the large demons place. My cerulean blue fur now soaked with blood.