The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: DeathMatch  (Read 45569 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: DeathMatch
« Reply #1425 on: June 09, 2009, 07:55:38 PM »
I was really hoping not having to use this accursed power, but I see no other alternative, please forgive me Chrono thought as he made the last sphere float up into the air. "Blood curse #7: Vanity" the last blood sphere combusts, and an exact copy of the Phoenix before the fight began, rose from the remains of the blood. Chrono then pointed into the forest and the copy nodded before taking off after 'her' target...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
« Reply #1426 on: June 09, 2009, 08:07:03 PM »
I stood up, stumbling side to side. "What the hell is going on?" I held my head with one hand and felt my way around. I opened my eyes as the last wave hit and the pain faded. "I feel better... I wonder what's going on!" I decided to take to the trees and scout out up there. I spotted a blue wolf. "What the? Is that... me?" I jumped down to get a closer look.
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1427 on: June 09, 2009, 08:12:21 PM »
The copy notices Phoenix, and spawns a spear of black fire, and it forms into the same one Phoenix has. "My master sends his dearest apologies, and hopes you'll give up so the match can end quickly" it said in Phoenix's voice as it leaps towards her with the same speed from before and attempts to execute Phoenix.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1428 on: June 09, 2009, 08:23:57 PM »
"I do not accept his request. I'd rather just kill you... or have him kill me himself... unless he's to cowardly to do so." I quickly stepped out of the way. My spear appeared in my hands as I thrust it at her back. I cut down it, leaving a large gash from her shoulder to her waist.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1429 on: June 09, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »
For the first time, the copy shows emotion in 'her' face."Very well, I see he means that much" and soon left her in a burst of fire...

"She won't go down willi-" was all the copy said before Chrono banished her and Hon'alla. "Very well, if she wishes to fight me, then I shall oblige..." Chrono takes off into the forest with unusually fast feet and leeps onto burning branches on his way towards Phoenix.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1430 on: June 09, 2009, 08:30:46 PM »
I stand and wait for him to show up. What's your reason for not fighting me... face to face?

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1431 on: June 09, 2009, 08:43:02 PM »
Because I thought you wanted me to fight seriously, or was it just a duel you wanted? Chrono draws closer, sword poised for a massive lunge.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1432 on: June 09, 2009, 08:45:06 PM »
My ears twitched. "You're not very good at the illusion of surprise you know..." I turned towards him and readied my spear. A serious fight yes, but I grow tired of fighting your cronies.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1433 on: June 09, 2009, 08:49:20 PM »
I had to slow you down, so Hon'alla got some of your blood and I used forbidden techniques, you are now much slower, and not only is your demon gone for the match, but any attempt at telekinesis will cause massive backlash, this is how I fight when I'm serious, not angry, just serious. Chrono created a shield of dark flame using the strength regained from banishing Hon'alla, and pushed the spear away as he stabbed at her mid-section in an attempt to split her horizontally.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1434 on: June 09, 2009, 08:58:23 PM »
I quickly jumped away. "Ah, so you paralyze your enemies. That's not fair now is it..." I taunt as I thrust forward and slice his shoulder. I look at my stomach and see a small gash. "Not bad, not bad."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1435 on: June 09, 2009, 09:00:24 PM »
its more of a fear when your opponent realizes that you are now superior to them in most aspects, especially if they have to fight an unharmed version of themselves, abilities and all. he 'replied' as he sidestepped the thrust, then leaped forward with a cross-slash.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1436 on: June 09, 2009, 09:03:15 PM »
I vanish and appear behind him. My mind lashing at itself. "AHHG!" I fall to one knee but soon rise back up. "I'm not giving up that easy" I smirked as the crystal lit up. A burst of blue energy struck Chrono and sent him backwards. "You may have taken my demon and telekinesis. but my magyk is something that is not concealable." I growled as I shot another wave at him, knocking him back further.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1437 on: June 09, 2009, 09:15:08 PM »
"I see, guess the possiblity of a duel is gone then, since magyk is forbidden in duels." Phoenix, I hope you arn't expecting me to hold back at all, because I really did try to keep from destroying the arena, but I guess one can't achieve something without causing other things to occour. Chrono 'said' as his armor blasted off in shards. Then new, more sinister armor appeared. "Friend, if you still exist, sorry, but if I must win, i must become 'him' again, I must become Tyrus of the Black flame once again!" Chrono bellowed as his power increased yet again, sending the people in the stands near him to run in terror.

"Now, Phoenix, I am no longer the one you love, now die!!" Tyrus yelled as he swung the blade again, the reach extending with black flame.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #1438 on: June 09, 2009, 09:18:16 PM »
My eyes widened as I jumped back. "Now this is a battle." I taunted. I shut my eyes and tried to find my demon. I need to get far enough to search. I  thought quickly dashing away. Come on... you have to be in there SOMEWHERE

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1439 on: June 09, 2009, 09:21:44 PM »
"Ah, so you run in fear, well that just means we get to fight that much longer!" Tyrus then leaped onto onto one of the arena walls and trailed after Phoenix, calling out black fireballs that home in on Phoenix.