The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: AIGreedy  (Read 966 times)

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
AIGreedy
« on: March 18, 2009, 02:03:40 AM »
Alright. This is ticking me off. AIG is using our precious taxpayer money to give their CEOs and others (who are no longer part of the company) bonuses.

Where's my bailout? If I don't get one, why should they? Help me help President Obama stop this madness. Contact your local, state, and federal Senators and Congressmen.

Discuss.

MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: AIGreedy
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 02:15:08 AM »
I doubt that they do such an important job that
How people can be suffering because of the economic situation, and these greedy...... People can take billions of dollars that they know they don't deserve and not give second thought is  beyond me.
I say anyone who takes these bonuses should be thrown in jail for a looong time without parole.