The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: my rant  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
my rant
« on: March 14, 2009, 09:46:44 PM »
Well this place here is for rants, so i may as well fire one off.

where to start, ahh yes

march break is coming up, time for a vacation yes? NO, my parents get to go to another country, while i stay home and, cook, clean, babysit, and work.

and today, my father says im 'not welcome' on our computers, and why? because i had a sock on ny floor, i kid you not, a sock, ONE SOCK!

and now for work, i get to work and they tell me they are charging me for a uniform, that isnt even mine, because it didnt come clean.. and then while im working, everyone is yelling at me to do 50 things at once, jesse we need silverware, jesse do a pan run, jesse clean the cups, jesse cut lettuce, but did anyone show me the proper way to cut it? no of course not, so i end up with my hand sliced open and a permanent scar on my hand, and i do all that for the bare minimum of pay.

well thats kinda it,  i feel a little better but not much now....
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: my rant
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 09:54:46 PM »
ouch... My heart reaches out to you. I work in a kitchen all day on Sundays so I kind of know what it's like. I just don't get yelled at. everyone call me Fido though....
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 09:57:03 PM »
i really dont wanna even start with the things they call me there, im too afraid to leave my job because my dad says no one in their right mind would hire me, that i should consider myself lucky that i have a job, which i do.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 10:00:37 PM »
...... Could I just poison him long enough to make him suffer then fix it? That's just mean, not to mention inappropriate and an instant disowning for me. T..... never mind.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »
Man just be lucky you dont have my situation, My mother has cancer and my father can't walk. So not only do I have to work and pay the bills, but do every chore while also caring for them.

I do this all year round, 24/7.

Lifes not so bad

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 08:44:09 PM »
wow... my life is angelic compared to that....
~hugs sympathetically~
I'm sorry tezz.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 03:41:17 AM »
We'll miss you... and are at this point, missing you, Gizor. Note not to let trash-talk get to you. If your father is really that rude about it, stick it to him and tell him what's what. You're a good person, getting a job should be a breeze.

I don't know if my situation is as bad as either of yours', Gizor and Tezztor, but my mother died a month and a half ago (I posted on that) and my dad's shoulder is busted up from a year ago, and he solves (solves? no) that by drinking and smoking. And he's not looking well for wear...