The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 40K Rp  (Read 3915 times)

Offline Crass1905

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Shas'ui Dal'yth Aloh Kauyon Monat.
    • Awards
  • Species: Tau.
  • Coloring: Blue-gray leathery skin.
  • Height: 5'8''
  • Weight: 180lbs
  • Build: Stocky.
Re: 40K Rp
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »
“Fix Bayonets! Get ready!” Laz barked to his men as he readied him self to leap up and over the redoubt. His men quickly snapping to, bayonets clicking onto lasrifles, fresh battery packs being loaded and the heavy bolter being pushed onto to a ramp. Suddenly the shelling stopped, the silence ringing in Lazarus's ears. He hopped up onto the redoubt, sword and plasma pistols ready, a lone Adeptus charging. Laz turned to his men, thrusting his sword above his head and point to the tau lines with his plasmapistol “Over the TOP!” His men came up, bayonets ready as did the entire imperial guard front lines. The charge it self was an amazing site, a wall of men with a sprinkling of Chimeras and Leman Russes with them poured forward towards the tau lines, and towards there fire. Laz runs into the storm of fire, his loyal men follow him. As he approaches the tau lines, he starts to loose men his squad down to six infantry and the heavy bolter. He drops to a crater a few yards form the tau lines, his men follow.

“Ok I want the Heavy bolter here!” he gestures to a position, as the men start to push the gun into place. “Give us some sweeping covering fire, but watch your targets, don't hit friendlies.” Laz stood up, and took a shot at a tau who was taking aim at them. The blue poof of superheated plasma smacked into the chest of the tau, sizzling and popping, who dropped back into the trench. “All right men, get ready to storm, Frag Grenades ready!” He waited as him men readied a bunch of grenades “Fire in the hole!” They threw them into the closest trench in which they exploded. Throwing up dirt, rubble and bits of Tau.
"For every prohibition you create you also create an underground." - Jello Biafra

Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter.

Terror must be broken by Terror.

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure Wolf
  • Coloring: credit to wallace on deviantart for this nifty avi
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: is almost 200lb
  • Build: Pretty masculine
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2009, 01:57:03 AM »
"Kroot troop, your with me."  He said quietly as he walked out of the dropship, then quickly running for cover as bullets passed by him.  As he was running some Tau soldiers were just being shot down without letting a single bullet go past.  Just before he got behind a large boulder he saw one Kroot get his leg shot of by a many bullets, and then more to the face made him do a complete 360 degree flip before he hit the ground.
"Son of a-!!"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 01:40:08 AM by Artemis, Reason: Re-joining rp. »
The kind of people who take the lead, are the ones who die most famously.
Those who follow, die in peace.
Which one would you prefer?

Offline Crass1905

• Boisterous Bear
  • Shas'ui Dal'yth Aloh Kauyon Monat.
    • Awards
  • Species: Tau.
  • Coloring: Blue-gray leathery skin.
  • Height: 5'8''
  • Weight: 180lbs
  • Build: Stocky.
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2009, 02:29:02 AM »
OOC Wtf is going on?
"For every prohibition you create you also create an underground." - Jello Biafra

Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter.

Terror must be broken by Terror.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »
OOC: me and gab are right now charging the tau, I have no idea where Art is, but I imagine he is within my range....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2009, 12:42:29 AM »
OOC: I'm not, I happen to be in a different area.

Activates his jumppack, and quickly speeds into the front lines with the surviving Kroot leaping closely behind him.  Once he got in range, he pulled out his pistol and began to shoot down the Imperial troop with the Kroot soon doing the exact same.

Once close enough, he put away his pistol, and pulles out his trusty Chainsword.  His Kroot troop put away their own weapons, and readied their claws to strike.
The first Imperial Conscript to face his chainsword was one of the unluckiest of the day, other than those hit by the ferocious claws of his Kroot Soldiers.  He continued to mow down as many of the enemy as possible, but unfortunately he got shot in the shoulder, which just felt like he was stung by a wasp, but he began to be hit more and more, thus the minor pain adding up into something to actually slow him down.  He quickly spotted the group of Guardsmen shooting him with their lasguns, and he managed to get one command out before falling to his knee, "Kroot, mow them down!"

Honestly I feel bad for those Guardsmen.  To be eaten, that's just a terrible fate....but it had to be done.       Within a couple of hours His job here had been done, but the battle in the region not over just yet.  He was picked up by a dropship, along with the remainder of his Kroot, and taken to a new frontier to try his best to level out the battlefield, and give the Tau any advantage possible to overthrowing the Imperials in this sector.

As he dropped off his Kroot immidiatly ran off to the front while he power-walked to the closest Command Center.  "Orders?" he spoke the moment he walked in
"Need you to take what close combat soldiers we have, and sneak attack their east side.  A smaller group has better chances of passing through into enemy lines than a large one.  You'll be taking about 10-15 Vespid soldiers with you, depending on how many return from the front." announced the only only other Tau soldier in there.  His name was Shas O Liaon, and presumably he was to kept here with all the previously set orders, and hand them out.  Most boring assignment ever. He thought to himself as he walked out of the Command Center, and waited for his assigned Vespid troop.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 04:29:08 AM »
I leaped into the trench swinging my chain sword, splattering the wall with tau blood. One of the fire warriors took out his blade and charged me, i easily deflected the blow then chopped him in half. "Too easy". A kroot leaped at me, but i was ready and dodged the swipe of his weapon then i pummeled him with the back of my hand, crushing his skull and sending him reeling. I looked up ans saw some Vespid fly overhead. Without giving it a second thought I fired my Bolt Pistol and shot two of them down, one through the head and the other right on the connection of muscle that holds the left wing to his thorax. 

Offline Artemis

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 09:25:03 PM »
Finally the Vespid came into few.  approximately 13 still alive.  Make that 11 for two of them just got shot down.  Great, I'll have to deal with him sooner or later.  As he said this he looked down onto the battlefield, and immediately spotted the man who shot down his Vespid.  This wasn't his concern just yet,  he wanted to make sure that the Kroot were doing their job, and they were.  Eating enemy soldiers, shooting them, slicing them up.  But their numbers have fallen by quite a bit.  Those Vespid better hurry up!