The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I Can't Think, His Words Still Echo Decide for Yourself (T/F?)  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: I Can't Think, His Words Still Echo Decide for Yourself (T/F?)
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2009, 12:17:30 AM »
Thanks. I appreciate the offer. I might take you up on it later.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: I Can't Think, His Words Still Echo Decide for Yourself (T/F?)
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »
As of today, he left us alone, abandoning us to our haunts as he pursued the notion of a job. And I lie here, cold and alone, wishing he'd caress my cheek with velvet hands and whisper all the endearments I have been deprived of. But this cannot be, as I have seen, and I accept that with a cold heart and harsh tones. His words no longer scar me, on the outside it is of no consequence. Inside, the scars rip open the skin healed around my heart and bleed black and red. I cannot be alive for what he's done... The pain he's wrought, the anger he caused to breed inside..

A friend has found me and she was all alone herself. Together we explored the life we consider meaningless, ignorant of our actions. As we ran and played, a dark descended and soon it began to rain, driving us inside. We huddled up, sad once more at the thought of leaving each other. She has been my best friend all my life it seems and I would hate to lose her but I know to fully and truly love someone/something, you must let it go. So thus I have, watching her grow fuller and prettier than I could ever be and I smile, loving her more and more for being herself.

The notion of being accepted is foreign, an indifferent untouchable feeling I will not be able to grasp. Though it pains me a bit, I just don't seem to care anymore. As my mates have told me, "You're more heartless than I could ever believe capable. Your thoughts are colder than ice and your smile makes me cringe." I have lost the feeling of warmth and the sun is only a dying star to me. When the day comes that I must meet Him, I agree wholeheartedly that I was cold and utterly heartless to my kin. I deserve every punishment he deems proper...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 10:07:50 PM by Aurore Noëlle »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!